How Do We Solve The Godfag Problem?

One godfag at a time

*tips*

Thx

OP has no idea why religion exist or why we need it.

OP is like a child who finds out Santa doesn't exist and wants to call off Christmas.

That makes OP a cuck.

Except godfags actually believe in God like children believe in Santa

you arent thinking like an Aryan.

There is only one God.
Checkmate

Tell me more of your Semitic Religion

I do believe in the existance of other gods, yea even satan is a god. And surely to they posses some kind of powers. But all the other gods are subjects of the most high God, He holds all power and His name is Jesus. So why honour the servant if you can honour the Lord?

it solves itself leave it alone.

Are you literally 13?

Its impossible to prove God is real.
And people will never stop believing in God until you can prove he isn't real and even then it will be difficult.
So whether God is real or not is irrelevant.
What matters if how does a belief in God affect a person's psychology and therefore society.
How can we manipulate the concept of Divinity to work for the benefit of mankind?

You're absolutely right, religion was invented to manipulate people. Hence why Jews invented most of them

Look at the recent history. Even a crude form of christianity made Europe, especially England, to dominate most of the world. Countries with crude christianity colonized the barbaric pagans, not the other way arround.

Wow, spreading belief through "dominating the world"... Just like Islam!

It's not that urgent atm, because the Christkikes are a decent force against the spread of Islam. Even if you're a pagan or atheist who has rid yourself of the stick Jew, you should appreciate the utility of Christkikes in the battle against Islam.

0 minus 0 is still ZERO
atheists believe in nothing.

P-p-preach it!

>believing in a religion

organized religion is for the low IQ masses OP. Church is a buisness. If there is a God, nobody on earth is even close. Jesus doesnt matter, he was just a man, and the stories turned him into a super man

archetypes exist, and the bible is simply archetypes and stories that will be relevant forever

Hitler was the closest Christ figure we have ever had, and I think similar worship will happen for him

Even, look at the life standard in the countries which have crosses on their flags, like Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland.
Christianity brought us many blessings, compared to most of the world world filled with wars famines diseasesriots and more.
Sadly we collectively are abandoning that which brought us the blessing.

Good point but desu I wish I had 100 atheists at my side fighting Islam rather than 100 cucks that worship the same Abrahamic god and kiss their feet like the Pope

This is the most Sup Forums thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Would American Conservatism ever have taken hold if it weren't for screeching Christfags?

Moses calls down several acts of God
>fuck you, 'brew-bro, my priests can do that shit, too

Satan is a fallen angel; he is not a god.

Can we all just agree that religion is stupid regardless of whether or not God exists? What gives a human the right to determine who God is, what he wants, how he acts, what he does, and even how he thinks? Then they tell other people how they should act and think based on their "knowledge" of God. It is pure ignorance to think like this. God is by far the most complicated thing in existence, and there is no way anyone can possible know all this. This lack of knowledge is why there are different sects of the same religion and why religion changes constantly throughout time. Hell, if anyone even so much believed that there interpretation was true, none of these changes would have ever happened; people would just dedicate their time on earth to try and get into heaven, yet they don't, instead they change religion so they can both enjoy their earthly beliefs and desires as well as convince themselves that they are religious enough to get into heaven.

you realize that the christfag and republican connection is only a recent thing right?

You are naive in your assumption that religion was created to manipulate people.

Modern atheists aren't too reliable in that respect. They're virtue signaling for Islam like the best of them.

Cool fedora, bud

You're the fucking cancer (((they))) made to eat away at society and culture. Reducing life to something so fucking simple when it's far from it is exactly what they want of you.
Why live? Why aspire or create or achieve when life is nothing? Why do anything?

You are very misguided, lol

Satan holds also the title "god of this world"
2 corintheans 4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

God is real

you just havent encountered him.

why?

because youre too much of a coward to genuinely seek him.

hiding behind pride, and arrogance.

get your crap together OP and find God already. hes waiting for you to work up the balls.

GET YOUR FEDORAS HEEEERE
GENUINE FEEDOORAAS HEEEERE

>Goldwater
>Republican
The only thing you confirmed was that kikes control both parties.

What gives a nuclear scientist the right to determine the nature of atoms?
What gives a marine biologist the right to determine the nature of plankton?
What gives a theologist the right to determine the nature of God?

Your post is too long to read

>life is so complex you can't understand it!!!
>why not?
>because GOD
lmao godfags don't even know what biology is

>What gives a theologist the right to determine the nature of God?

Star Trek nerds can argue about the nature of Klingon culture all they want, but Kligons ain't fuckin real

Here I come, Zeus!

As far as I can tell you have to kill them.

Its basically set up so that they value the cult above their life.

Faith and religion are two different things.

Yes, organized religion is a way to controll people. Personal faith on the other hand is most liberating.

I don't dismiss other gods, I just put my faith in one God. Any good person of faith does not dismiss the others

God has impacts on every one of our lives each and every day since the beginning of time.
Dispute that. Pro-tip: You can't.

There's a pretty significant difference between a God who exists and created the universe and a man made god. It's apples and oranges. If there were a hundred million man made gods, it wouldn't make the existence of God less likely.

There is evil and wonder and mystery in this world. Any fucking one could see that if they choose to instead of whining like a little hurt cunt about 'MUH GODFAGS!"!

We explain why the physical constants of the universe are all their precise values rather than one of infinite other possibilities that would render life impossible.

That'll show em.

True. People that believe in man-made gods like Jesus shouldn't belittle believers of Flying-Spaghetti monster, the one true god

Religion is a structured system to develop personal faith within a community.
A person being supported by a community in a pursuit is more likely to succeed, especially in a matter like the development of virtue.

Because then instead of having to obey priest, bishop, pope, pastor or any big man, you can tell them that they are wrong.

Show me an impact?

The only way to meet god is to astral travel

Person A: Premarital sex is a sin. If you do it, you go to hell
Person B: It doesn't hurt anyone so God will allow it

Both think they know God well enough to make this decision of his behalf. Neither of them have the knowledge to do so.

Who is right?

>Flying spaghetti monsters
My favorite argument
>Tips fedora to you, m'sir

Why are atheists so stupid?

There aren't "other possible gods;" to propose that there are is to commit equivocation. When theists or Christians propose "God," the word is defined as a perfect being with properties such as omnipotence, omniscience, omnibenevolence, and transcendence; these properties can be defined as the set or property of "godness." This "godness" is necessary for any "god" to be a "God." When other "gods" are proposed, they have forced logically unnecessary properties, i.e. their unique identity, which implies they aren't omnipotent, else their logically unnecessary identities wouldn't be forced. Therefore, they do not have the property of "godness." Therefore, what is meant by atheists by "god" and what is meant by theists and Christians by "God" are not the same. The question isn't "Which of these 5,000 gods is it, then?" The question is if there is a being with the property of godness, which, with no evidence either way nor cognitive bias, the epistemic probability is 50%.

Suck it, heathen.

It doesn't matter because Jamal fucked her while you were arguing over the theology of fucking her

>hes a cuckposter
Sage this bait/shill garbage

Impact right now: We are all in a thread about God; trivial as it may be.

Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

God will do the rest