Me Monster? No I'm a devil!

>Me Monster? No I'm a devil!
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIn3oLTsav8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he meant he was worse.

The Z fighters thought he was just an angry fuck.
He told them he was not just angry, but actually evil and wanted to kill more than just Goku.

Does Broly have the most pathetic villain grudge in history?

/thread

>missing the characterisation of a basic villain

He wasn't out for revenge so much as he was just purely what a saiyan actually is.

He's more or less on par with saiyan saga Vegeta.

Super Saiyan Devil when?

but could he beat devilman?

youtube.com/watch?v=yIn3oLTsav8

Isn't the quote "Monster? No. I AM A GOD!"

Akuma.

You'd be right if it wasn't for the fact that just seeing and being around Goku literally sets off Broly's autism

I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal if he wasn't immediately stabbed and thrown into the trash after being upset by Goku's crying as a baby. And then the planet exploding and all.

Psychologically I think it's fairly reasonable for this to cause actual mental trauma.

No, that's from Super Mario Bros Z

It's changed over the years but most of the time he refers to himself as the devil

You'd be triggered too if the last time you saw the crying prick you got stabbed, then the planet exploded, then you were made a mind slave by your own father.

So basically american fundies got mad?

Don't forget how absolutely mad Saiyans go with any small sense of inferiority or self-weakness in relation to another, see: Vegeta.

No it's that the writers just like to change up the dialogue in the games every once in a while

Yeah, often when it offends people's sensibilities.

As far as I know that's never been an issue with any of the dbz games

I think Vegeta was a rather exceptional example of that. Above and beyond the average, that is.

Seems rather coincidental they'd change it from god to devil though.

I hope he's a master in X2. There wasn't enough villain masters in the first one.

If you think about it the diference between a god and a devil is just the moral standing.

>Tfw your LSSJ form gets more attention than your base in the games

First off Esdese
Second off, don't act like Sup Forums isn't autism central about baby crying. I'm fairly certain at least 40% of Sup Forums would punch a crying child.

Not really, the "Satan" archetype has never been considered the equal of God in monotheism since that would defeat the whole intention of monotheism of a singular and totally above all deity