National Reciprocity; Are You Kidding?

Let me get this straight.

Out of everything else wrong in this country, pertaining to gun laws or not, the NRA chooses stupid fucking National Reciprocity to bargain with? Are you kidding me? They could have easily gone for the Share Act. But national reciprocity? Where the hell are you traveling so much that requires you to need this shit? Why are you even going to dumpster fire states like NY, IL, etc? Concealed carry laws are trash in general and all need to be scrapped nationwide for constitutional carry. It’s a de facto gun owner registration anyway.

I'd rather have supressors off NFA or getting rid of all the import bans. If you live in one of those states move.

>t. cletus who works at the gas station

First, this thread belongs on Sup Forums
Second, we're lucky if we get anything n return for banning bumpfire.

Wait, I thought SHARE Act WAS national reciprocity. What's the difference?

Eat a dick. I have family in other states that visit and vice versa. Reciprocity allows me to carry in their state without any bullshit.

Pulling supressors off the NFA allows all the fucktards easier access to them. All you do is complete some paperwork and wait 9 months...I'd much rather shorten the wait to 1-3 months. Definitely agree on dropping the import ban though.

Fuck off.

This

I had to look up what "Reciprocity" means

Read the rules.
/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment. Discussions about politics or current events belong on Sup Forums.

It's a thread devoted to what the bump stock should be sacrificed for.

These threads have never belonged on pol you fucking retard

Also on the sticky
Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Sup Forums.

Troll threads will be deleted, and those posting troll posts will be banned.

This thread is not on topic, take it to

Go fuck yourself and crawl back to whatever cesspit paid you to come here

Call the mods, I don't give a shit

Don't be short sighted. We need to win a culture war, and we do that by taking the fight to them. Nothing will shut the NJ and Cali soccer moms up like allowing their neighbors to successfully defend themselves and make the news making people view gun ownership in a positive light.

As it goes right now the only exposure these people have to guns is the news.

You have a right to own guns, but you may want to get rid of them.

Wow I bet you call the police when you see someone speeding too

>Where the hell are you traveling so much that requires you to need this shit?
the idea is to piss off the new york liberals. they'll have people carrying in NYC and they won't be able to do anything about it.

SHARE Act eases import restrictions and takes suppressors off the NFA. It's what the HPA was rolled into

Fuck off shill.

Call the police, I don't give a fuck

>It’s a de facto gun owner registration anyway.

Explain

Fuck off, we're not getting shit.

Not with that attitude

This. Some of us have lifestyles and career fields which require living in a select few cities. I'm not going to quit my job and move just so I can concealed carry. Supressors are great and all but reciprocity would be a truly historic victory that would essentially restore the 2A rights of close to 100 million Americans.

Reciprocity is just a stepping stone now...it's basic and subtle

>I'd much rather shorten the wait to 1-3 months
and I'd rather not have to wait at /all/

Except your state can simply refuse to issue you a permit.

This is crap states with fucked gun laws are likely going to drag down the sensible ones. Right now it's up to individual states. This is going to shove the mag capacity limit states laws on other states like it'll just be a matter of time once the reciprocity goes through then the other features start getting banned everywhere so you can't even have a thumb hole in your stock if they start making nation wide policies and not just state specific.
Is there any other competitive gun rights organizations to join besides the NRA? Why didn't they push the share act instead of this I was just thinking of trying to buy a membership but what in the fuck this is most likely going to water down good states not drag up the bad ones.

Why would a shill care about the rules?

Because they lets you censor us, faggot.

>/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment
Gun politics is not relevant to guns? If that rule is on /k/, then frankly that’s bullshit

I live in Pennsylvania. My carry permit is good in a bunch of other states, but I very nearly can't get there from here. Our borders are sealed off by 3 of the 5 worst states in the union for gun rights. The only way to legally sneak out of PA with my gun is to go through West Virginia, and how often is West Virginia on the way to wherever you're going? (For me, it was literally one time, a trip to the Whiskey Trail.)

I would fucking LOVE national reciprocity.

No one is censoring you, just go to Sup Forums to talk about this, it's offtopic here.
>
Take it up with the mods.

>First, this thread belongs on Sup Forums
Fuck off mod
>we're lucky if we get anything n return for banning bumpfire.
FUCK OFF, we're fighting tooth n' nail to get nothing banned.

If it's straight reciprocacy there's nothin to worry about. Unless they start muddying the waters and adopt universal terms for reciprocacy, then that's where we'll have massive problems. Either way, the situation here is complete horseshit and shouldn't even be on the table to begin with, but here it is.

Fuck off, cock goblin.

>No one is censoring you
Hurrr we're just putting you in an echo chamber that isolates you from the people that you associate with.

Its not censorship hurrrr

Fuck off nigger

National Reciprocity is unconstitutional: Congress cannot dictate to the states on how to conduct their business.

Then you get one from a state that issues to out of state residents.

it can revoke things that it normally gives to the states. how long do you think california will last if it's (((technology))) money is threatened?

This is for the people living in cuck states which I don't give a fuck about. I want an open MG register

You guys are insane if you think CA, NY, and NJ would trade their CCL sovrenity when Republican's are ready to outlaw bump stocks already.

You'll have my vote if you try, but I give it a snowballs chance in hell.

Well one step at a time.

I have to take the train to NYC for work every few months and would feel a lot better about it if I could take my Beretta on the train with me.

The mod can go fuck itself. Gun control discussion has always been part of /k/

Okay, how do I talk to the mods?

This. It'll be like fucking cars.

>road-legal
>only certain types of gas
>certain safety features
>can only go so fast
>etc

They require you to have a seat belt in most cars, they'll require you to have your gun in a holster. Doesn't seem bad? But you can only use certain types of diesel fuel on highways because other diesel fuel isn't taxed as much, and they'll mandate that you can only use certain ammo in your gun, and it'll have a "defense tax" or something applied to it. Speed limits? Your carry pistol must have capacity no greater than 'x', which will be no more than 10 to keep up with current liberal feelings.

Or, you know, just don't take the job. I turned down a job in CA paying $95k a year and stayed in GA making $65k. Don't regret my decision at all. Can't take the money with you when you die.

The wait makes it worth it. Also makes it less desirable for mall ninjas

>Gun control discussion has always been part of /k/
Well it's against the rules, so...

National reciprocacy is federal authoritarian bs, states should decide

Piss and whine all you want these threads are going to stay faggot. No more (you)s for you after this.

The mod's relatively new rules go against long standing board culture.

Yeah, they're going to crash the economy to appease a bunch of autists who will suck their dicks anyway.

Aren't you a fucking genius

>The mod's relatively new rules go against long standing board culture.
Take it up with the mods, in the meantime this thread has got to go...

shit the fuck up faghot

it's a classic political tactic. how are you not aware of this?

You're right, it has to keep going

Michael Bennet is complaining about the gun show loophole....hasn't that been proven to be false and/or minimal time and time again?

Fuck you, this is the only way I'll ever be able to ccw in my home state. Gun rights are for everyone asshole.

it literally only helps people with cuck state laws
do you think I give a shit about reciprocity when I live in Missouri, a state with Constitutional carry, 30 minutes away from Kansas, another fucking state with Constitutional carry
my day to day life does not fucking consist of dealing with cuck state laws
and what does it fucking matter?
if you live in New Jersey do you really think it will help when you have to drive to New York? it won't fucking make any difference for you because you can't fucking have any freedom anyway
fuck this country
and fuck Kansas too just because

at least on /k/ actual discussions can be had

Holy shit man, keep fighting the good fight against all of these newfags and namefags. I've had to avoid /k/ all week because of what that bastard in Vegas did. I want my comfy board back.

>being this dumb
Give a liberal a concealed carry license and he'll be a card carrying NRA member within five years. National reciprocity will bring more firearms ownership to cuck states, and will lessen their niggery over time. It's our version of the demographic time bomb. Get enough people in Massachusetts carrying on a daily basis, and it will go red.

>if you live in New Jersey do you really think it will help when you have to drive to New York?

What about PA you dumb nigger, you think just forgetting about the northeast faggotry will just make it go away.

CA, NY & MA are the epicenters of this faggotry and anything that is a push back against them is good for anyone across the nation.

/qa/ is not an adequate avenue for telling a mod his rule is retarded. Maybe the mods should just not be retarded when making rules.

ignore this poster. This is a lefty shill.
I repeat; IGNORE

>my day to day life does not fucking consist of dealing with cuck state laws

Guess what states are the ones pushing gun control on a federal level?

You dumb fuck, liberating the commie states in anyway is the best path to gaining more and more secure and universal support.

These people literally do not know a thing about 2A beyond what the media and local government tells, no wonder they believe literally every gun owner is Hitler.

Blame the mods for lack of moderating or realize that current events are a part of /k/

DC's de facto carry ban just got struck down in federal court, isn't that a precedent that can be used nationwide? I don't know shit about lawyerings so I'm genuinely asking.

Your home state is shit and the entire thing should be burned to the ground and the eath salted afterwards.

No, their AG chose not to appeal the lower courts decision for fear of setting precedent.

HOW THE FUCK DOES MAKING A LEFTY A MEMBER THE NRA HELP WHEN THE FUCKING NRA IS PUSHING FOR GUN CONTROL

When this happens they'll just switch to NYC/LA style """"""may"""""" issue where you basically need to be famous or a hedge fund manager who golfs with the police commissioner on weekends to have any kind of shot of getting approved.

I bet you'll gladly turn in your firearms if the state rolls around... oh wait you're noguns lol
Eat shit and die, schlomo.

>allows all the fucktards easier access to them
And that's somehow worse than allowing all the fucktards like you to carry guns around?

I don't want to see anything banned, but being able to carry nationally is a lot more useful to me than an AR fedora stock.

>I don't want people to have easier access to something because I already heave it.

Go fuck yourself, I hope suppressors are made legal and your dumb ass goes to a range with ever single person having one on their guns.

This.

This.

NRA is making a sacrifice for (you)s

Western MA fag w/ Springfield Armory M1A (cause it's the only thing not fucking banned here aside Ruger's Mini-14) here, you are fucking delusional that providing a CCL/CCW would suddenly change the minds of these fucking people. These people legitimately FEAR firearms not because of facts, but out of sheer ignorance.
Every time that works is not giving them a license, it's taking them to the range personally and having to hand-hold the fucking idiots with the gun. They will espouse bullshit like "I don't want to fall on my ass shooting it!" like it's a fucking tank cannon. For the M1A, a shotgun, once had a girl say the same about a fucking .38 special Revolver.

National Reciprocity won't help me either, I already have the guns I want and how I can use them. The shitty state AWB is what is holding me up, and GOAL is fighting that front you jerrymandering nigger.

is right. At best, and this is absolute best, you'll get a fudd.
Do you like fudds user? Do you like ignorant shits who allow everyone else to lose their stuff, so long as their bolts aren't touched? Fuck you. This is a waste and giving up something for a perceived benefit, which that benefit is fuck and all.
What I need is not national reciprocity, I need my gun laws to be lax so that I don't have to sit there for ages working someone through the process of getting their LTC. Which in MA requires a safety course plus you can be denied -without being told- you were denied. So you sit there for months uncertain. Couple that with "levels" of LTC which they can restrict shit on you.

Fuck you. This is dumb and bad. The thing that fixes liberal areas is not this. It's being a local in those shitty areas willing to show people, manually, and guide them with a firearm. Even with NR you'll still sit your ass outside these states because you have 0 outreach with these fucks, and likely would never want to interact with them. I know I don't want to most of the time.

you're a fucking retard

if the Republicans don't support SOME gun control then Democrats might not vote for them next election

we have to ban some things to keep the Republicans in power

honestly we shouldn't stop at bumpfire stocks we should push to ban suppressors too

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Kys

Eat shit you double nigger

>guiz we need to burn down just a little bit of our house and the arsons won't want to burn the whole thing

I think this is the strategy:
The only reason the SHARE act had a chance was because everything was nice and cool and low profile. The worst shooting in America just happens and literally after it we had Hillary on twitter crying "WOW IMAGINE IF HE ALSO HAD A SUPPRESSOR THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER HOLOCAUST". They chose national reciprocity because that's just being able to go where ever with your conceal carry license. It's meme stocks in exchange for that. If it was meme stocks in exchange for suppressors people would just scream "YOU'RE JUST TRADING ONE MURDER KILLER DEVICE FOR ANOTHER ONE WOW THIS DOES NOTHING". It's trying to get something more likely to pass and waiting for the other one to cool off to bring back on its own later.

>doesn't want his rights infringed
>y'know goys, I'd totally be cool with a 1-3 moth waiting period for cans to keep them out of the hands all the fucktards, mmmkayyy?
Your mommy and daddy were previously related. I just know it.

>But national reciprocity? Where the hell are you traveling so much that requires you to need this shit? Why are you even going to dumpster fire states like NY, IL, etc?

those commies will literally put you in jail even if you're just passing through

Nothing will ever be enough for them.
You've obviously not paid any attention to Europe or you are a shill.
It will not stop until they have effectively ended gun ownership through restrictions of type, features, insurance, club memberships, proof of hunting grounds etc etc.
The gun grabbers will not stop until we are completely disarmed you are giving your foot to save your leg thinking it will satisfy the shark's hunger.

They are legal you tard. All you do is wait for them to approve it

Pretty sure Sup Forums is the board for wild speculation on current events. Also, I just loaded up a tube of .45-70 hardcasts and giddily await the challenge of your dinosaur. Can't wait to make me some dino leather boots!

yes exactly what is so hard to understand?

Howdy there 45-70bro

The part where they burn your whole house down anyway, are you fucking retarded or something?

He is baiting for (you)s

They shouldn't require any paperwork and if your reason for wanting them staying restricted because you don't want more people to be able to own them easier because that somehow makes them more "special" then you are a complete fucktard.

You are a fool of the highest caliber