Checkmate, Sup Forums

checkmate, Sup Forums

twitter.com/wolfenstein/status/916075551382585344

Sad!

(((Wolfenstein)))

>One guy #Makes America Nazi-Free Again.
>isn't black
>isn't a woman
>isn't LGBT+
Why are the developers of this game so bigoted. Can we start a boycott campaign against this hateful game?

Still doesn't make up for the fact the MAIN CHARACTER is a CIS NORMATIVE WHITE MALE!

All that did was make nazis look cool you dumb faggot.

>born south of Mississippi
just say Louisiana

>playing e-jew in 2011+6.84

looks good I will pirate it and not finish it

that south of mississippi thing never made sense to me, what, is she mexican, was she born on a barge in the caribbean? does sweden not have geography class?

I like the new Wolfenstein games. I don't see what the big deal is, the series has been about shooting nazis since before half of Sup Forums was born.

>supreme Marxist intellectual
>Harlem Latin student
Is this just /leftypol/ masturbation material?

I think it's more a response to the marketing campaign

"Not my America" and music by a contemporary nigger is a lot different from the marketing of New Order which had no contemporary references and the music was a German version of House of the Rising Sun

fact that this game is made by sweden liberal faggots piss me off

Also:
>afro
>hoop earings
>manface
This is the most whitewashed depiction of a black woman you can possibly imagine. Clear evidence this game was made by a bunch of racists.

#WolfensteinSoBigoted

>America has always been about killing Nazis!

Looks like they didn't do a whole lot of stopping...

It's amazing how ahead of their time they were when they released the first Trump supporter killing game 20 years ago.
How'd they know?

Are you fucking serious, is that shit real? How in the fuck do grown-ass men still play these fucking games and take them seriously? That's almost as pussified as comic books became.

I genuinely question any adult who still plays videogames at this point. It never should have become societally acceptable for adults to be "GAMERS!!!1!!!!" let alone have the industry targeted at them. I yearn for the days when games were aimed at kids and a generation of manchildren weren't addicted to them.

Yes

>(((stein)))

I'm gonna kill so many nazis under the marxist resistance!

Better ask your mom for advanced money for your birthday so you can buy it, though.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Can someone please tell me this is fake, this is fucking cringeworthy.

>checkmate, Sup Forums
At least These developers have the balls to put the Swastika in the game, unlike the cucks that brought you Call of Duty: WWII: Virtue Signal galore

What have you seen recently from the entertainment industry to make you think that it's fake? Videogames are probably the most pathetic of them all, from what I've seen, and that's saying something.

When was it ever nazi-free in the first place?