Wait... was Jet Fuel really involved in the Las Vegas shooting...?

Not THE jet fuel...????

Jet fuel can't melt Vegas dreams

I believe this is an intentional fuck you to truthers. Prove me wrong.

You are wrong. Kill yourself.

He shot at the fuel tanks first.

brass bullets can't melt jet fuel

>is now settled science

he just wanted to show that jet fuel cant melt steel beams. he was just a really bad shot

>2000 ft
>666.666 yards
Damn, those digits though.

I was hoping it would be far enough to be a military operator shot, but that's nothing special for such a large target.

He's rich enough, why didn't he just get a class 3 FFL and buy full auto guns?

The dude probably thought real life is a fucking video game and that if he shot the jet fuel tanks they would blow up or some shit

Iluminati confirmed.

Stray bullets hit the fuel tanks. The real target was here.

Who was at the airport that day though besides Oj Simpson?

The placement of that obelisk is retarded.

art bell was the shooter

his partner was supposed to blow up the van next to the jet fuel causing an explosion. that failed, so he began shooting at it. it was important because it was part of his distraction to hijack a plane at the airport across the street from the hotel. his partner is still out there, they just don't know who it is, so they aren't releasing this info to scare people. he was never in the hotel, but was going to be paddocks getaway to the airport. the feds are baffled because they don't know whether this is organized crime, or just two dudes who bonded over mass murder.

no one older than 12 would think that

They would if he used the right bullets. He should have had tracers or bothered to get something larger with incendiary bullets. 50BMG or 20mm single shot rifles arent that expensive.

Melting steel beams like there's no tomorrow.

how the fuck do you have a concert with loud as fuck aircraft noise interrupting the music every 10 minutes

Weird

Jet fuel won't ignite unless it's in the form of a fine mist.