break

fuck me

>Man-service
Finally.

Kate is a sexy bitch as usual. I feel bad for the cucked husband though

this is some sort of elaborate art project

>lets blue ball an entire anime community for an eternity
it will literally never end

I'm a berserkfag. I'm fine with a long arc but I just want Hiramoto to give us back the Vice prez

STILL ON NAMEK

it takes 5 chapters to notice that bear is behind them :D

moeko needs to die in a fire like, yesterday

fucking hack, write a better manga like Me and the devil blues already if you've got no ideas goddamn

What the fuck is Mari's face here.

Kate looks hot as fuck here though.

Also, fuck Namek. Seriously Hiramoto, stop.

Well meiko is back in the next chapter faggot

chapter 222
imgur.com/a/vJcaG#o8EU3wl

Jesus Kate.

Sinful.

She's the only good thing from this arc. And at least Hiramoto draws her right.

When will this shit arc end?

>Hiramoto draws her right.
Are you blind? There are many shots in the recent chapters where Kate's face is completely off, like her nose disappears and her mouth gets right up there close to her eyes.

It began in March 2015.

Place your bets.

I was talking about this chapter. It's Mari who got butchered this time.

The fuck happen I stopped reading for a few chapters, and Mari is topless, with the VP getting mindbroken into being topless. How is Kiyoshi not diamonds

translate when?

>How is Kiyoshi not diamonds
He can't get a good view and his morale has been shattered for a few chapters now.

>How is Kiyoshi not diamonds

Fucking Mari, what was the point of the pre-calvary battle chapters where she seemed to tolerate the boys' presence and that promisse about eating some BBQ once this ended.

Gakuto best boy so much it's not even funny.

Gakuto only has acquired best boy moments though, he hasn't been doing anything great or bro-like for a long time now, he just explains stuff.

Mr. Important is the best boy currently.

Even with that he is far ahead of anyone else.

Where is the translated chapter? google result is

>Cartoon Network

i actually liked Joe these lasts 10 chapters, i liked his "summonings"

look at batoto nigga

>I dont wanna have a boner anymore
what did he mean by this?

Kiyoshi is literally a fag, he wanted the boys to piss on him and he's had the most chances to score but always rejected it..

Meiko coming back in a couple of chapters will bring back life into the series, plus that automatically means Andre turns back to normal..

>M-mari is interested in Kiyoshi, g-guys! S-she's in the bowl!

He's a broken man. Getting a boner in front of everyone again will just humiliate him further

What's faggy about not wanting to be pushed around anymore by a bitch?

Mari is a retard that thinks she can come up with super plans to win this mess, yet all the miraculous shit she comes up with is always something related to relying on the boys and humiliating them in the process.

There are people who actually think that even now.

As delusional as thinking that Hana will actually win.

I really love, and at the same time really hate, how fucking retarded -literally- every character from this story is.

>What's faggy about not wanting to be pushed around anymore by a bitch?

that user is a fag himself so don't pay attention to him

Why cant just,one of them turn around, do they both need to take their eyes off the guy?

Did you retards not read thr last chapter? Mari asked Kiyoshi to cover her tits and he said NO because he would get a boner, Kiyoshi is a fuckin faggot, there's no way to defend it

Dude, you should know by now that a great deal of Prison School's attempts at humor relies on the characters being too stupid on overthinking things, the Mr. Importan, Principal and Honey's situation relies heavily on the former.

Yep, that's it, you are just retarded.

He said that exactly because he got utterly shamed for doing the first time

Threadly reminder that there have been 7,634 terrorist attacks around the world since the cavalry battle arc started.

Kiyoshi you motherfucking faggot piece of trash. You could've just held Mari's boobs, but instead you cling to the hope that you aren't already dead.

Yeah, but it's not like it would be any worse this time around. Last time he was just getting a boner because boner, this time he'd have a real reason.

Lies, the Train got bombed in France before Match 2015, it was January.

>All this projection, thinking you be a better man and just grab those tits.
Kyoshi's school life is finished, like Gaguto all girls will hate just being in the same space as him.

>Kyoshi's school life is finished
That's the point. His life is already over. He should be without fear, without limit. He has no boundaries or shackles holding him back and he can go full-on.

He can go to a real Prison at this point if he goes further.

Using logic and common sense doesn't apply to Kiyoshifags

he said that because they'll see his d*ck you moron and he won't do it again

No, that applies to you, Anti-Kiyoshifags

The Author seem to have a goal of fucking with kiyoshi to the max.

If Kate reveals HanaXKiyoshi shenanigans then Chiyo will misunderstand, Mari will think he is super trash, and Hana will never do anything to solve the misunderstanding.
Plus boys will hate him again, and this time al; girls of the school will all be creeped out by
him...
Talk about being Ostracised.

If she doesn't do reveal it then its still just a matter of time and all these consequences are just delayed...
but this is the absolute best time to reveal it...

In conclusion i think something like what happened to VP will happen to Kiyoshi
(a alternate personality stuff like that)

>calling Kiyoshi trash after he literally died for her.
What the fuck is her problem man, I was even warming up to her, but why is she such piece of shit.
How is he even trash if he doesn't want to grope her breasts I mean usually its the opposite.
Kiyoshi bared his dick infront of an all girl school why can't she just tough it out infront of other girls it is not like they haven't seen them or something.

Mari doesn't see Kiyoshi as a human being, that much is clear.

>The Author seem to have a goal of fucking with kiyoshi to the max.
It's leverage, Kyoshi has been in situtations in which he groped or had a good view of the girls provates way more than any of the other boys.

Gakuto's reputation is officialy the worst in school, and yet he hasn't gotten as many good views as Kiyoshi for going through all that.

She calls him trash specifically, but Mari made it clear on Chapter 220 that she doesn't think much of the other boys either, who also have been helping her.

Kate won't expose Hana because then Hana would just expose her with 69 tape..

but then kate would expose ouroborosb mari and kiyoshi.

Everyone's going to get exposed in the end. There's going to be a complete collapse of both Student Councils.

The damage would've been dealt already.

Kiyoshi and Mari were just filthy prisioners doing it, Kate and Mari would be the Student Council President carousing with a prisioner, very different.

Any word on S2?

>Meiko coming back in a couple of chapters
I've been hearing this for a year.

It began LAST YEAR?
wow, how time flies

I expect / my guess is that they'll announce it after summer so in sep/oct and we'll see when will it be and how long will it last, probably til HanaXkiyoshi under blankets

I agree with you,
but where does this manga even draw the line? any number of them could have been arrested for the shit they've pulled up to now.

Yes, it has been that long.

Nerima's greatest strategist have not done anything in this arc. When will the modern Zhuge Liang do something?

When will she reveal Mari x Kiyoshi videotape to the school?

The reason why this Arc has felt/been so long is bc Hiramoto takes hella breaks, i remember he took a two month break then released a chapter followed by another break..

IF he doesn't take anot her break this Cavalry battle (not the Arc) should be over by September

Because Kiyoshi is choking when it matters most. And Gakuto and the others are out. This is the moment when Mari needs them most and guess what, they FAILED.

Fuck off Mari.

The boys have been doing their best and you fucked up everytime.

Well Gakuto Shat himself
(it was his choice because he wanted that figure that much, he also had his hair cut for the figurine)

He is stronger person than Kiyoshi since he didn't care basically he just wanted that figure that much.

Remembering how the figurine ended up reminds me that Gakuto really had to take a lot of shit.

In Kiyoshi case this has no payoff(Gakuto had the figurine at least even if it wasn't for long)

There's a break next week.

Boys Student Council when?

Kiyoshi's payoff would be that he's considered a hero by the USC+Chiyo and the boys would owe him a shitload of favors for saving the wet t-shirt contest.. But Kiyoshi is too Beta to put aside his feelings and do whatever it takes to win. "N-n-no Mari i won't grab your tits" gtfoh

I hope he gets sent to prison with Kate after this arc.

What good would that accomplish?

A hero in the boys eyes, yes, but he has to pull some stuff to be considered a hero by Mari and her group...
She literally said he is a piece of trash last chapter.

Its not really been Beta when you realise he just fucking died a few mins ago, his mind must be an absolute mess

Entertaining shenanigans, something we haven't had in months

Groping Late.

Anti-hero Kiyoshi.

When are they going to do the shock penetration and make the fanservice even lewder???

>cavalry battle still not over

jesus fucking christ

This arc really killed the fanbases enthusiasm.

Actually what probably is happening is that 90% of the fanbase are Hanashitters and she's not getting attention so they don't care.

Whenever Chairman or Mari gets focus things get boring af...

No Hana and no Gakuto.
Those two are the real stars of the manga.

No. VP is the real MVP, no coincidence the Manga went down the drain when Moeko showed up

she suddenly changed never explained how or I forgot, let's someone put the img when she was first changed in prison somewhere

koreanbro, if you don't sleep...