Naegi-kun

Naegi-kun.

Mukuro is best girl
IF is canon
Junko is junk

I want to kiss Kyoko's burned hands and call her beautiful.

>be detective
>be superpowered detective
>never actually solve anything

She solved a bunch of shit in DR Kirigiri

What did she mean by this?

shit taste and stating lies. Get out

She damn well carried the cast in DR1. Felt like the only things Makoto did do was stuff Kyoko left to him solely because he's the MC and the MC has to do something.

Baconhands

>Naegi-kun
Best threads

Is this a "you hear it you lose" thread?

It's been years since I last heard that as well, jesus.

What was Hope's Peak Academy's endgame? Did we really need an Ultimate Hope? The world seemed fine until they started getting into brainwashing and memory-deleting

What the fuck don't lewd her up she doesn't like it

She might not like it, but she can't help it

Thatsthejoke.jpg

What happened to the REAL Kamukura Izuru, The Founder and the first principal of Hope's Peak? Does he have a relative or descendant that attend this school? There's no way that his family doesn't involved in this mess.

So is Kirigiri orchestrating the whole plot to save Naegi?

It seems like something she'd do

Even during DR1 it was implied that the entire Hope vs Despair conflict was just complete bullshit, and since then we've had more and more characters end up thinking exactly that.

This nigga trollin' y'all

Hinata-kun!

>that AE pic showing the remnants was a fake
I feel cucked

I'd pay big bucks to watch Kirigiri go full Yan for Naegi with the entire killing game being the basis for it.

He's Probably the old man who runs the future foundation.

So there's basically no chance for either Makoto or Hajime to get a happy ending at the end of all this, is there?

Naegi-kun is guaranteed a good ending because HOPE. Unless he dies, that is.

Naegi won't like it, like at all.
But I really hope she gets relevant in the story in some way. Since there's no trials this time, she won't get to use much of her detective skills after all.

Would be great if all those white despair speculah turns out to be true.

ano ne ano ne

>because HOPE
That's exactly why he's getting a bad ending though. Hope, Despair, all of that nonsense has gotta go in order to pave way for the future.

Are you fucking kidding?
It's pretty fucking obvious that both will get happy endings.

Ah! Naegi da!

sore wa chigau yo!

It's Danganronpa
so yes they will get happy endings

>Since there's no trials this time
wait what
Then what's the point of the "killing game"?
If there's no trials, then how do they get out? If they can't get out by killing someone, what's the incentive to kill? I'm so confused.

Hopeman will save the day.
Save us, Hopeman

Maybe you should read the basic plot summary before posting in the thread?

they will get an ending as happy as my life

But how can you have a future without hope?

It's a werewolf/mafia game this time.

That's basically a trail without stands

>the gloves stay on, alright?

>not elbow gloves

meh

I agree with tha-
>Junko is junk
But I like Junko

That's exactly what I want

all i can picture is this when i see this image

nice

Will the DR1 kids get cameos? We can see Mukuro in the opening, plus this is the only chance we can get anything from the dead DR1 kids.

I just want these two to meet because they think of the exact opposite of how talent works. Nagito thinks that people are born with either talent or no talent and that only talented people are worthy and there is no way to change it. Meanwhile Ishimaru believes that there is no such thing as talent, and that as long as you set your mind to it you can accomplish anything you want with effort. He thinks of himself as just an ordinary person, and that anyone has the ability to succeed just as much as any genius.

Would Ishimaru have been able to convince Hajime to not go with the Izuru procedure? Would be interesting for Hajime to reflect on their discussion too, considering how much the idea of talent bothers him so much.

Jeez, that's kinda creepy in it's own right, can you fuse the evil side?

I want to take her gloves off cover her hands in bacon grease and just lick and suck on them all night long.

I still think that Izuru's actual views that he espoused in Chapter Zero may have been atleast somewhat rooted in what Hajime already believed. It goes beyond mere lack of confidence or the ability to succeed, Izuru felt that Talentless people were genuinely worthless and that it was the duty of people with Talent to lead the evolution of the world.

Someone's butthurt that their waifu was treated like shit by best girl.

Well Sup Forums, who's right? Is talent something that seperates the worthy from the worthless?

what if usami was yukizome

wtf man take that to Sup Forums

If Zetsubou-hen goes beyond the class' first year at HPA then some cameos could happen, I doubt it'd be anything major though.

It has to, to get to Junko, right? She's class of 78.

how much anime you watch

>wtf

I think you might be the one that needs to go there. Just imagine how embarrassed she would be the entire time. She would be way too cute and I would probably die of a heart attack from it. All the bacon grease wouldn't help either.

Aside from Junko & Mukuro I mean. She already had a plot of her own, on the otherhand there's not much reason for guys like Celeste or Leon to start interacting with the DR2 cast.

Actually Chihiro might get something too I guess.

Anytime you find yourself agreeing with Nagito it's time to stop and reevaluate things.

i watch only high quality anime, like narutoe and shrek.

Kill yourself for hope

He takes it a bit far but he's basically right though.

>Goes to reddit to see their reaction.
>Sees *this* post.
>Junko loved Matsuda more than Despair.

Waifufaggots at its finest.

Nagito was completely right though.

holy shit

Basically this. Nagito has the perspective of somebody who is constantly riding some luck roller coaster. Add some of the fact that in his universe, HOPE and DESPAIR were tangible concepts people cared about even before Junko. So he approaches life like any day could be his last, and he has no patience for what her perceives as something outside the hope despair dichotomy.

If you find yourself agreeing with Nagito's worldview, you're wrong.

So Yukizome is Junko's side-kick?

His entire ideology is based on circular reasoning and the state of the world shows the outcome. All he wants is an arms race between hope and despair and doesn't care if the world gets leveled in the process.

>people on reddit are delusional
In other news water is wet and the sky is blue, more at 11.

>implying she doesn't constantly have lewd thoughts under that poker face

Maybe he dieded long ago? The school has seen 78 classes of students. That's 78 years.

I'd personally go in the opposite direction, I don't think she ever loved Matsuda. I don't think she's capable of true love it even true despair. The big contradiction with her, the one DR0 points out, is that it's paradoxical to hope for despair like she does. If she pursues despair, and she gets off on it, she's not really despairing, because it's what she wants.

To me she conned Matsuda the entire time because he was the "boyfriend she'd kill for more despair." She never loved him, she loved the despair she'd get from killing him.

Can you tell me about the chiaki girl? She seems very fluffy and cute. I've only seen S1 and none of the games

She's pretty good at Tetris

- she likes games of all genres
- she is sleepy
- she is fat

This bait right?

>I've only seen S1 and none of the games
Hi bait.

She is undeniably the best girl.
People may have different favorite girls, bu there is only one that is the best.

She only got despair from the act because she loved him though. She also loved Mukuro and got despair from that too. The point being that Junko's idea of love is completely fucking assbackwards (and yeah she absolutely did not love Matsuda more than Despair, that tumblr guy's an idiot)

Rude.

>fluffy
I can assure you, she's very flat.

delete this

All her fat goes to her tits. It's fine.

But the idea that those with talent are more worthy than those without isn't wrong. Ishimaru was wrong, you can't do anything you set your mind to.

kek

>flat
Oh you.

>Chiaki
>flat

Reggie: PLAY THE GAME

It's also true

everyone in this series has cute pouts

>Reggie: PLAY THE GAME

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this is super ironic

chiakikeks btfo

That's the thing, I don't think she really gets despair from it. It's not like she's lying or anything, it's just what Junko feels and calls despair is hollow and not true despair. She doesn't know what true despair is because she doesn't value anything enough to fell genuine sadness over its loss. I don't think she loved Mukuro, she loved the despair Mukuro would bring with her death. She never loved her classmates, she loved the despair they'd bring from the killing game.

This is just my interpretation and I know most people don't agree with it. I just think Junko's not really... She works in a way that's different than most people, even in ways she doesn't realize.

Yep, she's so flat she might as well not exist

>this coming from the hiyokofag

What if Chiaki was real along, but died somewhere down the line, and Chihiro created a program to remember her by? This would require them both to be close friends, though.

I wonder if Kodaka will kill her off just to fuck with us.

I thought you liked flat, Hinokafag

Your "joke" is shit, everyone in that sense is flat.