pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57921451
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57921317
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57896011
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57860777
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57860999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R-ranka-chan?

Mirage is love, Mirage is life

Which episode of Frontier was it that Kawamori spent most of the episode trolling people about Pineapples? 16?

I'm most pimped about the new sing we'll be getting this episode. The preview is so good. Really huts the nail on the somber/dark atmosphere of Delta we're heading into with Hayate's dad potentially being the one to nuke Windermere.

*pumped
*hits

Is the preview already out?

No.

Oh no. I'm talking about the preview of the song.

Where is it?

jvcmusic.co.jp/-/SampleStreamMeta/VTCL-35236/-/-/3/A.html

Oh you mean the song that an user posted the previous thread?

I've had Epsilon pegged for trouble the minute I saw Berger at the start of episode 10. Currently I'm wondering if they're asociated with major weasel and his 3 NUNS bosses, but I get the impression they might not be, and in fact they who 'screwed up' those guys' operation 7 years ago. This could mean we essentially have 2 third parties moving about (unless weaselguy and his 3 bosses totally represent all of NUNS, which I don't actually think)

Hahaha yeah. I'm the same user.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2S0rjuGXuw
Stumble across this is video of Megumi Nakajima singing Seikan Hikou live in Hong Kong's comic festival 5 years ago. Didn't expect this song to be famous even among hong kong fans.

In Frontier we also had two third parties, Grace and Galaxy on one hand and Leon on the other, moving about, so I don't rule out that possibility. We know very little about Epsilon so far. Maybe they are remnants of anti-UN after all. But yeah, I also doubt weasel and those three guys represent all of NUNS.

I still wonder about the nature of that experiment they tried on Windermere 7 years ago and I can't help but wonder if it's related to what KENN said in the event about Bogue hating songs for a reson. Because this episode explains why he hates NUNS, but I don't think that really explains the songs bit. I saw on twitter some people speculate that maybe NUNS used singers with fold receptors during the war to fuck up with their runes or something and that could be their failed experiment. We'll see.

It's probably going to be another duet by Mikumo and Freyja when the release the album. Then they'll release the solos after

Damn. Walkure attack is still doing strong. Charter number 7th and the 13th, then rose to 5th on the 14th.

Walkure Strong!

>NUNS use singers to fuck up with their runes
You mean NUNS have their own jamming birds 7 years back during the war or you mean present day Walkure that fuck up their runes?

>2 third parties
Makes sense at this point. Maybe evil NUNS after the ruins and their mind control + an anti-NUNS faction also after the same ruins?

Anti-NUNS (Epsilon?) could be the ones which fucked with the NUNS plan 7 years ago - and blamed any damage done on NUNS. NUNS in turn could have shifted the blame onto Windermere in order not to have egg on their faces.

It still leaves the question what the original target of bombing was when Hayate's dad got Var'd. Some people say ruins, but it doesn't make much sense considering all the fact we have so far. This is the only weakness in this theory, but authors probably just didn't give us aenough info.

Also no one cares about Epsilon. All the threads are filled with NUNS vs Windermere wars. If Epsilon turns out to be responsible for everything (and that's very likely) it's basically the same as resolving Freyja vs Mirage ship wars with sky end. Everyone will be dissatisfied.

ahh i see i see

I thought they were on second place?

Any speculations on how the whole Hayate/Freyja drama will turn out If Hayate's dad nuked the Windies? I mean we know it'll bring them closer in the end but goddammit all the delicious drama leading up to it is what has me on the edge of my seat.

My guess is Hayate will feel some sort of guilt towards Freyja

>Also no one cares about Epsilon
Nah the only ones who don't care are the windfags + NUNSfags who insist on believing that "Kawamori", of all people, is gonna do a genocide end.

I think every else has already pegged that there's gonna be a third party pulling strings behind the scenes.

Interesting. Been a few twitter fan-artists that over the last few days been posting a lot of their sketches as Pixiv series, so we get pixiv series that are like 20-30 entries long or even longer. Here's a few:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57921451
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57921317
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57896011
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57860777
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57860999

The first one. Walkure didn't exist back then. That would explain more or less why the Knights hate Walkure too much. Although that doesn't explain why Bogue, who wouldn't have fought back then because he was only 8, is the one with the biggest hateboner for them. The way he reacts is like he has some bad memories. Another theory I saw on twitter about this is that maybe NUNS experimented on Windermerean children they captured or something.

I'm kind of hoping it would exclusively be a Freyja solo since it seems like this is the song that will be used to represent the turning point in Hayate/Freyja's bond.

Why not they just drop an asteroid and cause a nuclear winter just like what Char did? I bet that is a better way to commit genocide

>NUNS experimented on Windermerean children
I wouldn't put it past them.

But Walkures (with extremely powerful Mikumo+Freyja combo) don't affect their runes too much. So I don't think NUNS singers 7 years could have any significant effect on windies too. Also only Bogue hates Walkures. Everyone else sees them as ordinary enemies.

Yeah it's gonna be Hayate who'll be doing the major guilting - he's got second hand guilt from being related to the guy who started the war (and who indirectly lead to Messer + Chuck's sis + a bunch of other guys being killed), and also he'll be upset because the pedestal of his dad he's built up in his mind will be shattered.

I can see Freyja snapping out of any angst she may have rather quickly, and then singing the birthday song to comfort Hayate.

MAKE WINDERMERE GREAT AGAIN

We have seen very, very little of Epsilon so far. I want to speculate about them but I can't say anything beyond "they are probably the third party beyond whatever it's on Windermere that may be the reason why NUNS wasn't willing to let go of that planet either". That said I don't rule the possibility of them dropping the bomb to piss of both sides. For now it's what makes the most sense to me.

>drop bomb and kill lots of NUNS soldiers and millions of Windermerean civilians
>NUNS retreats
>Windermere is in full rage and free to prepare herself for another war

All that HayaFre gives me a boner. A heart boner.

Var + proto!walkure was around before the independence war, right? If so, maybe his sisters were fans and seeing Walkure now may bring back bad memories?

Been stated before in these threads, but I think he'll throw away his fold quartz (given to him by his dad) not knowing what it does, and that'll lead to them not resonating with each other. Might cause either of them to think there's more of an emotional divide between them than there actually is.

Rate OST 1

This theory is fine, but what was that failed NUNS operation 7 years ago? NUNS officer said that it would prevent the 2nd war if succeeded. They should be somehow connected.

No, Walkure was created 2 years after the war.

Not to mention
>full rage windies = easily manipulated windies
Them being pissed and geared up for another war means Epsilon can easily spin 'conquer all the planets for their ruins' into 'liberate all the planets from the EVIL NUNS' with very little effort.

Then once the Windies have done that and set up the mindcontrol network, just take out high command (Roid + Heinz), take over the mindcontrol network and you're all set for galatic domination.

I wonder how will Windermereans react if basara were to sing in front of them relentlessly. Because afaik Basara's singing touches people's hearts. Example, Gigil, lady reporter, Sivil and many more.

Another thing i would like to address is that I hope Kawamori will somehow bring up past characters or make a cameo at least to bring back nostalgic the feel. Like Isamu in the movie exactra.

I'm not for sure why you even care about previews, it's not like you haven't seen this show over and over again before. Kawamori has yet to produce anything different than what SDF presented. Changing names and hair is not new characters; changing locations is not new plot. It hardly takes a discerning anime viewer to predict with accuracy how this all plays out even before the episode airs. Then again, if you were a discerning anime viewer, you would already be offended that there's only one item on the menu Kawamori's "franchise" puts before its customers, nor is there dessert. We at Harmony Gold don't find idols or singing to be particularly filling even the sixth or seventh time around.
t. Carl Macek, the Invid Flower of Life

KENN said he hates Walkure/songs for a reason and I saw this on several reports. But his family being dead, probably in some bombing, doesn't explain it, unless he associates human songs with everything that's hypocrital and wrong of humans in his opinion. We will have to wait and see for now.

Are those colored sluts Heinz's breeding attendants or just his cumdumpsters?

The new OP is great. Hope the new songs are too.

I think it's bretty gud. It's not Yoko Kanno, but it's still good. I like the wind knight theme, the wind songs, as well as the instrumental of Ichido dake.

This OST was always gonna play second fiddle to the Walkure albums

>Windermere has hereditary bed concubines to teach its young rulers everything they need to know about the pleasures of the flesh because their short lifespans don't allow for years of experimentation

That's hot

Well they're both male

Maybe midn control them? I don't know, we don't have enough info for that, yet. I'm intrigued about what made Gramia go to war and why wasn't NUNS willing to let go of Windermere.

I think Freyja will probably angst for a bit. She did witness that weapon dropping when she was little.

As far as I know the fold quartz would help enhance/multiply their resonance. Their resonance is more of a "soul/fold receptors" thing so they should still be able to resonate. Although the guilt on Hayate's end could botch it all up. I could be wrong though.

Yes, and?

>But his family being dead, probably in some bombing, doesn't explain it,
Why not? Bogue hates earthlings and all of their culture.
Since the death of his family was revealed only in 15th episode I'm 99% sure that KENN meant it as the reason Bogue hates Walkure.

>why wasn't NUNS willing to let go of Windermere.
Because Windermere pilots are great, NUNS wanted them to fight their wars all over the galaxy.

>Macross 7
>Character says Thank you
>subs say Arigato
why for the love of god why

Them learning to resonate without could be a hurdle for them to overcome. Not having it won't help their situation. And it's been stressed very vividly that he always has it, that his dad gave it to him. I just find it a likely direction it'll go.

Because it would be dumb to sub Thank you as Thank you obviously.

It's not anti-walkure specific enough. If Bogue has a special reason for hating them in particular, it wouldn't just be because of the bombing.

But why would he target Walkure in particular, instead of just going FUCK ALL NUNS!!!!

Unless he sees them as the face of NUNS or something, which makes more sense.

I wonder if I will be able to shitpost on Sup Forums even after my death just like you, Carl Macek.

What if NUNS used lew slutty idols during the war and that's why Bogue hates Walkure and their lewd songs.

I don't think that explains it. I mean, they massacred their pilots during the war, and would you expect a bunch of people that you've bombed to willingly fight your wars? I think NUNS didn't wat to let go of Windermere for the same reason Epsilon is helping/manipulating them.

He had 5 sisters. Walkure are 5 girls.
So every time he sees Walkure idols he remembers his sisters.

Ah geeze, if they all liked to sing then I can totally see that happening.

Where did the random Mikumo x Mikumo come from? They interacted only once during episode 1

This is the funniest and stupidest fanart of these idiots I've ever seen. I can't stop laughing

Let's make this sadder.

>Bogue's sisters liked idols
>He often listened to idol songs and listened to his sisters sing them
>Maybe they dressed him like an idol
>Then he had to see how the humans they liked so much killed three of them
>Now they are using idols like Walkure against Windermere

Bogue and a lot of windermereans i believe hated walkure because its pop culture which somehow disgusts them. Windermereans are a conservative race like the medieval age, everything they practice and their noms are so outdated. Since this is their way of life in society, modern things like idol pop cultures aren't really suitable for them. Idol pop culture = revealing body parts if you get what i mean.

Worse if the looked like them. Having the same color scheme

>Let's make this sadder.
>Maybe they dressed him like an idol
But I smiled when I read it. You suck at making drama.

heck lads what macross should i watch?
never watched any and dont know where to start

Please, no more.

This is pretty great as well.
Anyone got the one where Mastah and Bogue are freaking out over Chuck's sister?

Look at these 2 nerds being too adorable for their own good

Super Dimension Fortress Macross is the first one.
>MA-KU-ROSS

Here you go

By his age Heinz's father already had Keith.

It's called tragicomedy.

Please take this small shirokishi as thanks

Your 2 fave otps in one fanart

>+35-19=9

WHAT DOES FREYJA SMELL LIKE
PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW

Is there a problem?

MUH HEARTSTRINGS

35 - 19 = 16

I thought that heinz like 15.

Haya-haya will fuck your shit up if you mess with his Lil nugget

I've always admired you, so please give me your second rune. What?

Next time you wipe your ass, smell the toilet paper

He was a toddler when Keith was around 12-13 or so. I think he was born around when Keith turned 10 (as that's when he stepped down from the line of succession)

Probably like apples. Hayate should know. He's always all up in her personal space.

We have exact year of birth in chapter 2. Heinz was born in 2058. He is 9 now.

It's a shoujo thing in Japan that at graduation a boy gives the girl he likes the second button of his uniform (as that's the button closest to the heart I think?)

It's a play on that.

In retrospect he may turn out to be the biggest idol fag if this is true.

>DON'T TAINT THE IDOL SONGS MY SISTERS LOVED SO MUCH, YOU FILTHY HUMANS

Just one more week+shipping time till i have one. Box looks glorious