ITT: those who cannot be saved

ITT: those who cannot be saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/13943/5bb7a41771/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=29193
youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought it was getting bad when her father raped her but damn son it went to places.

she's gonna carry that weight

All she needed was a head pat.

RIP

Is this manga worse than the one about the Concrete girl incident?

Nothing can top Concrete girl user. But it's still pretty bad.

I don't know what to feel, man. When this happens in 2D I feel sorry for the girl in question but I'm 100% sure that if this happened to a real girl, I'd blame her for her own stupidity and lack of foresight.

I almost forgot this existed

Thanks for reminding me of the worst humanity is capable of.

>Nothing can top Concrete girl user.
There's a manga about the Concreate girl incident?

No she ain't, she ded

Who is concrete girl?

>>Concrete girl
>Looking it up
>Regret

It's called 17-sai.

>chapter 7

Exactly how fucked up is it?

My ex was exactly like that. Greentext story incoming

>Ex started having sex with a dude 4 years older than her at 14, they'd literally fuck at school everyday
>Gets pregnant as 16, barely finishes High School but couldn't do College
>breaks up with the guy because he was a disgusting pos(wouldn't shower for days)
>She ends up giving birth to a daughter, her aunt ends up adopting the child
>Flash forward to 18 years old, meets a dude in a bar, she gets drugged by a 26 year old dude
>Guy rapes her in a motel room as she wakes up on and off
>she gets pregnant after that encounter
>A year later, she still hangs out with him despite that anyway, he introduces her to meth so they'd fuck for 6 hours straight
>sells her off at drug dens for grams of meth
>he ends up leaving her for younger girl(who was a friend of hers)
>With an addiction to meth and having no job to sustain for it, she just sits and waits on drug dens trading sex for grams of meth

apparently the girl survives in the manga, so it's slightly less fucked than the real life incident.
But essentially a girl gets kidnapped and gets raped and tortured in different kinds of ways for 40 or so days.

I swear women love abuse.

>But essentially a girl gets kidnapped and gets raped and tortured in different kinds of ways for 40 or so days.
No I know the story since I know about the incident, I was just curious if they showed everything, Is it 30+ chapters of just the captors messing with her or do we get something else throw in there?

lose virginity to broom stick, lose hair due to stress
forgot the rest

I swear Shindol garbage attracts the worst kinds of crossboarding cancer
Fuck off

>Is it 30+ chapters of just the captors messing with her
Yeah, basically

Might give it read latter just see how it is.

SHUT UP
WHY YOU GUYS KEEP DOING THIS?
WE KNOW IT
IT HURTS

Can't you fucking google it?

Me.

For what I remember its not that long, and there is a long text in the end where the author just basically say ''2D IS DIFFERENT THAN 3D YOU FUCKING MORONS'' as if the guys who kiddinapped the girl weren't sociopaths
or maybe I read the wrong one

Agreed. 3Ds get no sympathy from me, but corrupting a 2D girl to the point that she has a legitimately bad end is unforgivable.

>ITT: those who cannot be saved.

But didn't you read the last chapter she had a good end and even if you into the alternate interpretation that she died (she probably went to heaven).

You guys talking about this one?, or is there actually another manga about the concrete girl incident.
>exhentai.org/g/13943/5bb7a41771/

>chapter 7
read all the way until the end

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=29193

The manga is different from the hentai.

between Concrete girl and Radioactive man, who have it worse?

You understand thats sadly just her OD'd fever dream right

How do people sympathize her? Literally she should have not went to the apartment with the guy alone. I honestly believe she deserves it.

dude dont shatter his dream

Why don't they just end him?

Oh my, I didn't even know there was a version other than the one by Uziga Waita. It can't possibly be worse right?

science

Wouldn't even wish the worst shitposters that fate.

I honestly didn't think of that being her dying dream.

I wasn't aware of that guy. Man, I can't even imagine the suffering he went through.

She could have been saved if not literally everyone in that universe was evil.

She didn't really have friends, and she thought he was fun

I'm curious, why wear the trip?

>>breaks up with the guy because he was a disgusting pos(wouldn't shower for days)
>Has sex with him anyway

Proof that women have standards. Yet i still can't muster the effort nor courage to find a gf of my own.

She was having 'flashbacks' of the future while ODing. The daughter she's reminiscing about the past with doesn't exist.

this guy definitely has it worse. 83 days of agony under radiation. god

The problem is that you have standards, which is why you aren't having 6 hour sex sessions with junkies. Once you become a meth dealer, all of these low-quality women are yours to do whatever you want with.

have no standards*

Trying to reach Matsuda-chan's 200k posts goal.

Good fucking luck

It figures. ShindoL and Asanagi are pretty much babby's first hentai artists.

I've been reading doujins since the early 2000s, and I've actually never liked ShindoL's stuff in general. Fatalpulse, Xration and ShindoL were artists I absolutely hated.

I got into Emergence because I thought the MC on the cover was really cute.

That was a mistake, but despite that, I couldn't stop reading. It's not as bad as the Schoolgirl in Concrete one but jesus, it's still depressing.

>emergence
>concrete girl
>radioactive man
I-I didn't want to have a good day anyways.

who?

>tfw I first thought emergence was a Rin Shibuya doujin

How does it feel to taste shit all day long?

>mfw the ending

Daily reminder that her parents are the ones wh fucked her life up.

What kind of dad rapes his daughter? What kind of mom sides with the fucking adult father who was """"""Seduced""""""" by their daughter, beats her up and kicks her out? He's a fucking adult and HER FATHER.

>What kind of dad rapes his daughter? What kind of mom sides with the fucking adult father who was """"""Seduced""""""" by their daughter, beats her up and kicks her out? He's a fucking adult and HER FATHER.

I'm sure if you talk to a social worker they will bring up IRL examples of this happening

My point still stands. They ruined her life. How do you raise a kid til highschool like a normal family, but once she gets a makeover, a father decides, "Yes. Now is the time I will begin raping her" and the mom decides "Hmm. Well, she's my daughter for what, 16 or 17 years. But there's no possible way this could ever be remedied. Best to just drop her and start over."

Source?

It takes place in a universe where everybody is an unredeemable twisted piece of shit. Don't read too much into it.

No point reading depressing stuff when life is depressing enough already.

>namefag starts blogging about his gay ass life

Fuck off Clockwork, no-one likes you on /cgl/, let alone here

>disregarding the two hobos that actually tried to help

I wanted her to smile and live a long happy life.

holy shit

Put down that replica katana, user, Youre ging to slice one of your fat rolls.

Epic.

Wow.

/cgl/ cross-boarders, everyone.

It's the fact that you are depressed over her getting a bad end that proves you love her.

Concrete girl will never be topped because that shit was based on a true story,the only thing that comes close is that japanese cannibal guy who ate the french (or was she danish?) girl and wrote a book about it.

what exactly were you trying to accomplish?

>kill and eat lady
>get off scott free and become a famous author for it.

That isn't Radman though

The same could have been said of your mother, that's why she dropped you

This actually reminds me,growing up I had an aunt who was a social worker and she also taught sunday school at my church.
The fucking stories she'd bring up were emergence tier,if I could remember any properly I'd have greentext paragraphs forever

He should've wrote a manga about it, God knows the entirety of Sup Forums would have been all over that shit.

Meant to reply to this one

wait,what? he didn't got to prison or anything?
The guys who did concrete girl were minors so they got short sentences, how come the cannibal guy didn't get locked up?

They probably at least gave him some painkillers

This shit reminds me of the deadpool movie though

that dude from no longer human.

Unholy trinity of suffering

insanity defense,
he went to a mental institution and then was let go when the decide he was sane enough to leave, some suspect that his parents used their influence to do this.

he was in france at the time,but was a japanese citizen something about the international laws prevented him being put under arrest.
However he returned to live in some place in japan and is still alive iirc.

VICE actually did a documentary on him and got and interview,if I can find it I'll post it

iirc there actually was a manga, but I'm not too sure.
I know for a fact the book exists though

also just found the interview youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE

>he went to a mental institution and then was let go when the decide he was sane enough to leave
that's legitimately retarded
>g-guise I'm not insane
>oh okay mr.cannibal you can go now