Berserk

>Casca is not white anymore

She never was. That was bloom.

Weekly Griffith cap.

i know. The meme end with the next episode. It was just filter for the flashback.

their 2d animation looks like cheap hentai production.

How did this studio end up with Berserk? Is Berserk so unsellable as an anime that literally any other studio with half decent talented staff couldnt have picked it up?

Why does she look like a Jersey Shore whore though?

>vagina egg
Has Japan moved on from vagina bones?

Tits

>1200x675
Fucking streamfags.

Someone post the Casca rape cap pls.

Just color the nipples already, Japan. Jesus Christ. You had this figured out fifteen years ago.

>Guts puts his hand on his sword and tightens his grip
>CLANG

HE ONLY FUCKING TOUCHED THE HANDLE YOU FUCKS THAT IS NOT CLANG

More

it's probably the clanging of the magnet and the steel handle

Dark Souls 3 [CLANG] DLC when?

RAPE
APE
PE
E

HORSE
ORSE
RSE
SE
E

CLANG HORSE

I did what I could.

wtf
is there a new berserk anime
im not much of an anime guy but i loved berserk
and i saw this thread from the mainpage

direct me to where i can find it please

made him look too young in this flashback

>Rape horse puts it in
>CLANG

Fuck off.

I like to look at young blonde women's boobs and nipples.

So you're allowed to draw nipples in profile, but they can't be pink or drawn straight on?

It just looks stupid

>not pink

I didn't capture a shot but anoyone notice how Mozgus looks pretty fucking attractive for someone with a brick face?

Nice

>pink
Brown is better.

>White Blond girl
>Brown Nipples

If you're not a troll, please don't watch it unless you want to see the source material raped by a budget so low, it looks like some half-assed fan animation.

panese government are basically eastern republicans, what do you expect?

I'm sure there will be expensive blu-rays to buy with everything as nature intended.

I am really wondering how the BD´s gonna look

>>Casca is not white anymore

She was always a nigger you fucking mong

>ep3

:^)

I meant the one in this episode.
But thanks.

That's a lie. Casca doesn't have a large, flat nose and her hair is straight. She can't be black.

How did an apostle learn taxidermy? And what was that ugly gremlin's problem anyway? The flashbacks were pretty vague.

She's more like a dark italian or Gypsy

not a troll,why did that post looked troll-ish?

ive read the manga up to a certain point,like up until a year ago.
im still gonna watch,curious how much they fucked it up

I don't know which eye to look in but I doubt either one is correct.

Was her background ever given in the manga? I always thought she was of Kushan decent. Which would mean she would be Indian or Arab rather than black.

delete this Emilia-tan is a wonderful woman

>Mixed blood.

Shit tier.

Rem a best.

Well Casca could very well be armenian i mean its equivalent would be right between the kingdoms and Kushan

Mulattos who are of the same shade as Casca never have natural straight hair. I'd go as far as to see that Casca doesn't have a single drop of black blood in her.

Rem is the only good thing in Re:zero.

Never given, and unlikely to be Kushan because no one has suspected her of being Kushan, even after they invade

Not always I've known one family of mulattos who came in a lot of different shades and they were only half and half. One of whom was obscenely proud of his curly 'white people' hair.

Rape horse webm?
I want to throw a rock at this hick.

does this ep improved the quality or what?

When is this "buy the blu-ray" meme gonna end because I don't see how Berserk is going to be redeemed by the same studio (((IN BLU-RAY)))

I've already lost hope. I'm still gonna watch because I've waited for a long time to see Mozgus vs Guts in animated form.

No.

>Rape horse webm?

Missjapan2015.jpg

Try harder booii

Crunchy roll or kissanime
/m/ fag here we arent bitter Sup Forums cunts like these Sup Forumsnons ill gladly help you out
Id also reccomend watching the recent movies to bridge some gaps the old anime left out, first ones on netflix

So what the fuck is happening here anyways?
She caught the guy fapping to her handkerchief or something, and that triggered him becoming an apostate?

>and they were only half and half.
They probably weren't. Most blacks in America have white blood in them by default. Something like 15% of it.

>One of whom was obscenely proud of his curly 'white people' hair.
Curly, but not straight. Casca's hair is entirely straight.
Her hair is certainly straightened. Anybody, no matter their hair, can do that. Casca didn't have access to such technology.

He ate her family.

Oh.... thought they died as part of the ritual. Didn't pay enough attention

Thanks user

>Her hair is certainly straightened
Citation

>caska is not white anymore
>rape horse was there
>BR might nipples. they just cut then off the texture of the model
>episode 3 was MILES better than 1 and 2, that is not saying much though since those 2 were absolute shit
>princess is still cute
>sepiko was just awesome in the 20 seconds of screen time he had in the whole series

there might still be hope for man

its censor for the TV release

the sword masturbation scene proved it with the black blur

>They probably weren't. Most blacks in America have white blood in them by default. Something like 15% of it.
Probably, I don't know their genealogy.
Also I am uncertain of the exact genetic properties of hair but I'd expect that after enough two or so generations of interbreeding she could end up with a pair of straight hair genes.

Also she's written by a japanese man for a fantasy world just be happy she doesn't have blue hair or some shit.

He literally says so. He talks about meat and eating Guts and Farnese the entire time. How retarded do you have to be to miss something you've just watched?

>finally start reading lost children arc
>realize why they might have skipped it
still kind of wish they animated the count arc though

fucking apologists

>implying anyone will buy this turd just to see Farnese's badly drawn and animated nipples

>We wuz brown womyn and rape horse pls watch our garbage again

I don't think so

thanks,i had watched the first two movies,but then got tired of the cgi,it didnt feel impactful,

Does that mean Orgy Cult Cave with Rape Goat will be there, too?

Yeah their heads move when they speak and theres bruises and sweat and the fights arent so robotic

>still kind of wish they animated the count arc though
Count and Lost Children might have happened in a different mogo for all they matter.

>hey it's rape horse, they didn't cut it!
>DAT FUCKING QUALITY

end this madness now

>no nipples for the old man

>oh hey my sister that I want to bone is naked and crying because of you and was straddling you like you two were gonna fuck
>whoa girl calm down
>ha ha hey guy please don't tease her so much bro hey thanks

Serpico used to be a really shitty husbando

Rape horse looks better drawn weird like that

Serpico doesn't sticks his dick in crazy.

I never really got the vibe that Serpico wanted to fuck her.

>I don't see how Berserk is going to be redeemed by the same studio (((IN BLU-RAY)))
Nobody expects it to be redeemed.
We're talking about Bluray fixing the censorship.

Are you fucking joking?

Farnese isn't crazy. She was just temporarily disturbed.

But who in their right mind would rewatch 24 episodes of this just to see a few censors removed here and there?

Someone desperate

>Mozgus VA

She's pretty crazy dog, she's just doing better because she's no longer in the spotlight for her crazy sadomasochism and has a larger support group than her half brother who was doing it out of obligation.

Why can't just some millionaire Berserk fan just fund the fucking project.There's bound to be at least one. Take one for the team, man. We're dying here.

>swing at spirits
>CLANG

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SOURCE ON THIS

fuck this rendered bullshit. can we have the original animation team back? that dark gritty feeling it gave was twelve times better.

Yes, with Barbie-like bodies. And the goat will be 3dcg.