Rewatched this one,
S2 when?
>Madhouse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DwbXmr70C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best op boys
youtube.com/watch?v=_DwbXmr70C0

I really enjoyed it, I know Sup Forums had mixed feelings and there was a lot of shiposting from the very first episode onwards but I still enjoyed it a lot. One of my favorite anime to have aired recently. And it had a god tier OP.

It doesn't fucking need a season 2

What's there to have mixed feelings about?

Why not?

I didnt like it at all but cant really articulate why.

I would have enjoyed a S2 if the first season wasnt ruined by a mediocre overarching plot in an episodic show.

If you like it then check out Mob Psycho 100. Same director.

Pretty looking but it's shit.

But it's not shit.
It's AOTY 2015.

>>Madhouse
and
>sales

At least Madhouse didn't need to fucking turn to kickstarter to get a sequel to their Anime Mirai project, unlike Trigger.

What would you put in season 2? The plot is finished.

they can focus on another arbiter

Why would they? That's like doing Steins:Gate and focusing on another scientist that's not part of the cast.
It doesn't add anything new and it isn't neccesary.

True, but the arbiters "job" is a intresting concept and you can do so many cool storys/plots with it

>you can do so many cool storys/plots with it
Why didn't they make one then?

>not wanting S2: The Misadventures of Ginti

This very guy had one of the coolest abilities in anime ever. Strings! Simple, elegant, powerful.

I watched the first episode and it looks good. But am kinda scared of these kind of shows that aren't straightforward with the narrative, especially when it comes to anime. I just don't like to "make up the story" as I go.

How is the story overall? Is there a big plot to follow or is it per episode?

Mix of both. The judgements are per episode, but there's an overall plot going on behind the scenes.

Does it reach a good ending, though? Clear-cut answers and all.

Well you pretty much know what’s going on by the end. Personally I liked the end, but whether you like it is up to you.

Thanks for BRADIO

Never. I think it sold badly.

Would you bully Decim?

This