Homosexuality affects society as a whole, not just individuals

It infects every facet of life. Baking cakes, etc. Did you know homos rape 33% of all children despite being less than 1% of the population? Let me give you another example... Once Pandora's Box is open, society goes to shit:

>friend ive known for 9 months through new job invites me over for beers
>drinking, chilling, he suggests to put the spartacus (blood and sand) series on in the background
>tfw, i shit you not, there were 3 gay sex scenes in the episode
>tfw feeling awkward as fuck
>start thinking of escape routes
>tfw a blonde roman girl comes on screen
>''oh she's nice'' i say
>''yeah, kind of, but i prefer those other scenes'' he says offhandedly
>tfw the end credits roll at long last

I managed to bail on him but i've not responded to his texts for the last 4 days and he keeps sending afew new ones more and more as the days go on. Advice? I mean, i'm not sure if he's actually gay, he's a pretty handsome guy and he's funny and popular, so he shouldn't have any problems but i'm unsure what to do. Unfriend? Carry on being friends? I mean, spartacus is a show for gays right? Why else would he watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/09/28/anal-cancer-new-gay-epidemic-media-wont-talk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rub the tip of his penis just make sure he's not bluffing.

suck his cock if he doesn't cum he's not gay.

this

That is completely retarded and unnatural.

Keep
Yourself
Safe

>complaining about having friends

Listen I know in Sweden you all masturbate in the snow while looking at each other from 45 miles away from one another, but in a real country people interact and it's not a big deal. I'm sorry you live next door to Canada but w/e

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/09/28/anal-cancer-new-gay-epidemic-media-wont-talk/

>it's not a big deal
Then why are you freaking out?

Don't you post Meme-Cup memes at me. Apologize and then I'll respond to you please :)

What is the point of this image? Are you a bug chaser or something?

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

5/10

No

why is this difficult
just say
no thanks

Your ever hear how so many men die from ass cancer that could've been fixed if caught early but don't want to go to doctors?
All those dudes are probably rape victims.

>homos rape 33% of all children
sauce?

An infographic on Sup Forums. I know I had a real source once, but every time I ask for one, I get ignored.

>An infographic on Sup Forums
kindly neck yourself you degenerate.

Can you just look it up for me? I asked one time and no one replied. You're here now just google it.