Redskins' Terrelle Pryor: 'You keep calling us Nigger, we going to start acting up'

Oh shit! Better stop calling niggers niggers or the niggers are going to nig!

archive.is/xnVPM

>“Being called [the N-word] several times to the point where an NFL employee had to step to me and stand by me the whole game from the 2nd quarter on is the exact reason why guys are kneeling during anthem,” Pryor wrote in an Instagram Story post. “I choose not to kneel because as a team we decided to be the one and stand … but as I walked in tunnel hearing some one call me [the N-word] and say F you to me..me flicking the person off is more deserving.

>“I do apologize to my teammates and the organization. But at some point you keep calling us The N Word .. we going to start acting up. #straightlikethat”

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=5950873
liveleak.com/view?i=67a_1480708240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pottery

>nigger acts like nigger
>gets called a nigger
>says he's going to act more like a nigger if you don't stop reminding him he's a stupid nigger

I don't have any hope for these pieces of shit

they really are some of the biggest thin-skinned pussies on the planet under all that biological savagery and low IQ

quick someone post their entire collection webms showing niggers acting up and I will post my collection of webms showing niggers behaving in a civilised fashion.

If "act up" means violence, I may have to defend myself, just as one would against a Lena Dunham attack.

all nfl players are border line retarded at this point from taking so many hits. we should just build prisons for them for when they retire since they wont be ablw to function in real life

Isn't that the same kinda shit that 'humanitarian' said about muslims and terrorism?

act up is in AIDS organisation.

>be chiefs fan
>go to stadium to cheer on a bunch of niggers
>call a player on the other team a nigger

>kansas logic

This nigger is lying, no one is stupid enough to scream nigger at a player from the stands, there are plenty of drunk black people at the games and screaming nigger at a game is basically begging for a fight/get thrown out

I used to have season tickets to the Skins and never heard ANYONE yell nigger at a game ever

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>get called a nigger
>act like one in retaliation
I'm black, this shit is weak

oh i bet the players call each other nigger all the time on and off the field.

WE

what a fucking nigger

magnet school? how the fuck do they work?

The issue isn't the nigras on the field calling each other nigra, this is more politicizing of sports and control over what you can or cannot say/do, the deep state reach is far brother

Someone's never been to Missouri.

yes i know but I'm saying no doubt these guys are cursing each other and laughing and saying nigger all the time on and off the field in every kind of context. fuck you nigger. toss the ball nigger. its on nigger. etc.

Well, Sup Forums, there is only one obvious course of action here...

There's a difference between a black and a nigger. Pryor is actually a nigger.

I like my teeth fine thank ya

this one is my favourite.

Keep calling people who dont agree with you Nazis
???
profit...

Do it you chickenshit niggers

Fuck I wish there was audio to this

> we're going to START acting up
LMAO

The only difference between a black man and a nigger is which one is chimping out at that particular moment.

>d-dont call me a nigger!!!1!
>Gets called a nigger even more

Reverse psychology is a hell of a mind fuck

Surely if we act like undesirables the whites will finally accept us!

>You keep calling us Nazis, we going to start acting up

> Criminal nigger
espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=5950873
> cries racism

> while playing for a team named "REDSKINS"

she gots wheels

Go ahead and act up so I can put a bullet in your head.

whats the most efficient way of calling this nigger a nigger?

liveleak.com/view?i=67a_1480708240

Pryor the LIAR
There's fucking video, posted on jewtubes and other places of the incident. Guy clearly says 'fuck you pussy, you sucked at Ohio State' and Pryor turns around and gives him the finger and says 'fuck me? fuck you'

Pryor has learned well that all you need to do is say someone called you a nigger and it's like a get out of jail free card with the media now. Who cares if it's PROVABLY FALSE. It doesn't matter, the truth is not relevant anymore. Just act like as big of an asshole as you want and if you claim someone called you a particular name all is forgiven.
Rob a bank?
>teller called me a nigger
Rape a chick?
>she said nigger under her breath as she walked past
Home invasion?
>someone living there posted about niggers on kikebook

LOL, BRING IT ON NIGGERS!!!!!!

>if you keep calling me a nigger I’ll act like a nigger
>I don’t think I’ll be liable for my actions because of mean words
Ok. Nigger.

That's what they get fucking with that love boat

>liveleak.com/view?i=67a_1480708240
I am officially more confused than I was when there was no audio

>you know where the nickname nigger came from originally? there was some black guy being a nigger and so they called him a nigger

Do it, nigger!

good post

HOLD ME BACK BRO HOLD ME BACK

kek

>this is more politicizing of sports
Good, fuck sportsball

Fuck you nigger, I want my one distraction for 4 months out of the year to not be about SJW bullshit

kek

lol fans r calling them niggers haha holee fuck awesome

>start

"NIGGER" - Everyone

wow. Niggers are so sensitive. Kek. There isn't a word you can call whitey that would make us this mad.

>act like a nigger
>get called a nigger
>repeat

Niggers ladies and gentlemen

What is going on in their head

>liveleak.com/view?i=67a_1480708240

this has audio

KC is in Missourah, retard

Football is nothing but brain mashing . There's literally no other point. Anyone who holds football in high regard should be enslaved and used as an animal.

They function under the idea that opposites attract, hence black students and education should go hand in hand.

Statistics on race and IQ were the start of my red pilling. Is there any word or statement that would set you into a blind fury of white hot rage the way that saying "nigger" to blacks does to them? That word only gets that reaction because of their low IQ's. That goes double for these athletes who can barely read and were pushed up through public school and their universities where they earned a degree in General Studies regardless of their academic performance. Their IQ's must be in the 70's.

lmao this

BAN N-WORDS

you cant hide anymore. they are infecting everything.

Anyone else think its ironic niggers have tried to cultivate this image of themselves being really cool and chill. Like nothing in the world could make them mad and everyone else is the angry one
>that projection
They straight up chimp out at anything they are the most uncool unchill angry little shits in the universe.
They statistically die younger because they are angry all the time.

It's in Missouri. But yes,Chiefs fans are mullet-headed fuckbrains.

subtle kikebilly

EVROPA calls faggot no more time for games, please start lifting and beating reptiles to death with your bare hands

oh no words, terrible terrible words!

>t. sam

>7 seconds in
Not drunk enough for this

Black people call black people niggers all the time.

I think I saw this on Nat Geo.

>start

I'm the second one down though, already got one blonde haired blue eyed girl and working on another

I didn't believe the claim that it happened at a Red Sox game but apparently it actually did. If it happened in Boston why not Missouri? Can't think of a place with worse racial tensions in the country.

Just your average day in a Houston suburb.

That's what he meant right?

Because black folks don't go to baseball games like they do football and basketball, that's why
Comparing a baseball game to a football game is apples to oranges

I am so glad I quit TV 14 years ago.

Actually when they call me boy I want to chimp out on them. Then I realize it's retarded to fight with niggers.

HOW

Also, baseball requires math. Lots and lots of math in ways that basketball and football don't. Chris Rock wondered, "What happened to all the black baseball fans?" Well, the decline of the black family meant fewer resources for kids hobbies and so they ended up with a sport that didn't cost a dime to play. Also, again, the math. Less math was a good thing.

Reminder that this faggot plays for the "REDSKINS"

this you get labeled by how you act want to stop being called a racial slur then stop acting that way

threatening people that you will act out over being called a name just proves they were right

And? I don't see Injun Joe complaining anymore, fuck Bob Costas and fuck Mike Florio

Where is based Ron Rivera when you need him?

I'm from the deep south originally. We had a magnet school that a bunch of niggers went to that put our outstanding public school (yes it was outstanding because our white community was outstanding) to shame. None of the niggers ever appreciated it. It was 95% black and it was forced on the state and county by the feds. They were in the mood to prove niggers were good enough. They mostly failed.

It's a reasonable mistake. I went through my first two decades of life without ever looking at a map of that part of the country.

lol this is fake anyways

I saw this video, and the guy said "FUCK OHIO STATE' and this idiot got super triggered.

I'm from about 10 minutes from his hometown. He's a low rent nigger.

oh look, another faggot getting offended on behalf of people that aren't even offended

math? you just hit the ball and run the bases? what math? trigonometry? or math like in that brad pitt movie? mickey mantle greatest mathematical of al time?