Frid/a/y night osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! thread

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.

You can now download Osu! completely free on the homepage: osu.ppy.sh/

We also have an IRC channel that anyone is more than welcome to join. It is found on the Rizon server. Channel name is #osubantz.

first for circlejerking bns

ignore me just posting Pippi

we need more MC MENTAL maps

hi crai

fuck monstrata

I think his map doesn't do the song justice though

post some maps or map packs to a osu noob

This game is so fun to play drunk but I'm so bad 3+ beers in

>This game is so fun to play drunk
how?

I find that it's only fun when I'm at my absolute best

I have to be at that right level where I'm not shitfaced but drunk enough to be very relaxed. And yes it's also very fun when you are on fire setting easy PRs

>Playing botnetsu

Made a room for scrubs.

peppy wants to make it open source soon

hi guys =)
im pro osu player
my name nickname is Mirash
im from russia!
add me to friends, lets play together :D

h/a/rd up

hi guys =)
im pro osu player
my name nickname is _crumbling
im from russia!
add me to friends, lets play together :D

I stopped playing osu a few weeks ago. Was stuck in the 45k range and didn't get better for over a year, despite approaching 100k plays.

Sheesh this brings memories. Back in 2006-7, I used to be in the top 100 players but I haven't played since and can bet that I can't even press a circle

stop trying to go for 100% plays on easier maps and instead try to pass maps with much higher difficulty

I already did that, passed a couple 6* maps but didn't improve overall. In fact for a long time I played maps that were too hard for me, which screwed up my reading ability.

The new camellia album is sick.

>using windows

also, its no risk if you play with only it open.