>GUESTS: 2
GUESTS: 2
so has this been explained yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

dennismichaellynch.com/lt-colonel-schafer-authorities-video-paddock-reveals-political-motive/
reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/las-vegas-strip-shooter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/clark-county-sheriff-says-hard-believe-shooter-didnt-have-help-unless-hes-superman
archive.fo/VZij9
machinegunsvegas.com/product/machine-gun-helicopter/
lawflog.com/?p=1754
youtube.com/watch?v=kRjLIzNSRoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AFAIK, second guest still unidentified.
Appears to be larger things at play.
Pic related.
This is getting slid off the fucking planet.

Wow, holy shit.

vegas hotels come with a complimentary hooker if you spend $5,000 or more on your room

Hooker

Haven't seen today's press conference, but this morning they had the Chief on and he was saying they were looking for a female companion at the hotel.

Lt. Colonel Schafer: Authorities have video from Paddock that reveals political motive

dennismichaellynch.com/lt-colonel-schafer-authorities-video-paddock-reveals-political-motive/

Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks

reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/las-vegas-strip-shooter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/

Las Vegas Sheriff: "You Got To Assume Shooter Had Help" As "Mystery Woman" Emerges

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/clark-county-sheriff-says-hard-believe-shooter-didnt-have-help-unless-hes-superman

TWO GUESTS?!?

all it says is "ests: 2"

it could have been saying "breasts" or something

>talk shit about Trump
>become a meme

It's all so tiresome

>IRS audit 4 years from now
>2 breasts served that day

I have to say it's rather entertaining watching this be such a shit show.

I haven't had a chance to check in on Dr. P's shenanigans yet, but I'll wager one of my two guesses is correct.

Did anyone talk to the server Antonio about this?

archive.fo/VZij9

machinegunsvegas.com/product/machine-gun-helicopter/

>buying room service for a hooker
cuck

Unconfirmed reports that suspect was a RUSSIAN sleeper agent!
>Unconfirmed reports that suspect was a RUSSIAN sleeper agent!
Unconfirmed reports that suspect was a RUSSIAN sleeper agent!

GGGRRRUUUUUUUUUMMPPPP

What the fuck, the black vans from the one post?

>unironically using the word cuck
faggot

doesn't even spend $1000's on sushi
I think Eric is lying

I'll explain this away. For the record I am supporting the theory that Stephen is a spook/arms dealer/.gov puppet, so don't get all defensive.

Now try to stick with me guys. This gets a little complicated.
>Stephen ordered a burger and soda for dinner >and the bagel to eat later
>room service doesn't ask how many people
>they plate every item separately

so that's my theory. feel free to fill in the blanks

>burger, bagel, soup, water, 2 pepsis

Paddock was a big guy 4u, no way that's a meal for two.

>$85 for a

are the reports coming from you, a retarded shitposter?

seems so

source of that?

EVERY TIME

>going out in style
>not spending time with hookers before
don't be an idiot

>Bagel

need I say more?

|
|
>
|
|
X
|
|

well since it was delivered it should be easy to ask the server if he saw evidence of a second person there

nobody would get a burger and a bagel for one meal, and 3 drinks? come on

These till systems are often very old, and not very customizable. Its possible that they don't even use that field and just put it to "2" for every transaction.

The other guest was the woman telling the crowd they would die that night.

Tips 10 on 74. Millionaire. Cheap piece of shit

Tipping is for cucks

this, also the food is supposedly paid for by the hotel so really he tips $10 for a free meal like a cheap faggot

>t. smelly achmed

Eats the burger and drinks a couple drinks

Saves soup and bagel for later since murdering works up an appetite

Mix other Pepsi into a whiskey

Don't be this retarded

>nobody would get a burger and a bagel for one meal
Seriously? And you call yourself American?

>and 3 drinks? come on
Soda probably comes in a small 12-16 ounce glass half full of ice, and getting refills via room service would be a pain. I've got a 2 liter of diet pepsi in front of me right now.

Can someone post the picture of the recreated scene with the four or five pics stitched together? I forgot to save it

Bingo! I used to work as a room service waiter. From what I recall, # of guests was never a thing we changed on tickets.

also equally likely
>"good evening sir, how many people will be dining so i can bring up the correct amount of napkins, silverware, and plates?"
>"2 you nigger gook im gonna kill you later"
>"very well sir, thank you your order will be up shortly"

then how did you deliver the right number of utensils?

Thanks m8, someone said the couches pushed together looked like he was displaying the rifles for sale and I wanted a closer look

exactly

fucking LOX

DER JUDE

>I'll just drag my heavy-ass box of rifles up to the room
>and with superhuman strength
>I will just swing the box really hard so they fly out every which way

>shilling this hard

Did you reply to the wrong person? Thread? Or are you retarded?

>as a millionaire, this obviously makes more sense than disguising them in duffle bags and having the negro bell boy lift them for 1 second into a rolling cart, roll them to an elevator, and push them to my room for a $40 tip

No, just commenting on how retarded the claims of displaying them for sale are. Sure looks to me like somebody carefully laid them around to make it look like the scene of some crazy gun nut to the nogunz crowd.

No gun person would go through the efffort to do that.

TABLE YOU HAVE THE RECEIPT FROM THE STORE IF ITS TYPICAL FAST FOOD THEY HAVE CAMERAS CONTACT THAT FUCKING STORE THE TIME STAMP SHOULD BE ON THE RECEIPT!??!

there was Steve and you (((well known friend)))

>And then swing my heavy-ass duffle bag
>with superhuman strength
>so these 20 rifles or whatever it was fly in all directions

"complimentary"

You keep pointing out the 2 guests like that is the most important thing...

Look at what was ordered...

One of the people ordered a bagel, so we all know (((who))) he was meeting with.

What the fuck do you keep saying about superhuman strength and a bag of guns spilling out? Like I'm convinced you're actually retarded because you keep saying the same thing and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

>heavy ass duffle bag
>each rifle weighs 7lbs max
even if he was retarded enough to put all the guns in one bag, what grown man cant lift 140lbs for a god damn second to move something 5 feet?

>larger things at play
isn't it always?

Exactly. It doesn't make any sense for them to have been carefully strewn around the room like that.

It's not even convenient if you thought you needed 20 rifles so you could use one right after the other.

didn't the guy book two rooms?

its a hotel leaf, room service means you call someone who works at the hotel with an order of food, and they bring it up to your room

Yup, and had the room service directed to the smaller one so nobody would see that the suite was covered in rifles.

He's fucking rich.
Slaying that yellow chinky puss
Eating dat $$$$10000$$$ sushi
Namsayin?

What grown man brings 17 or 18 or 19 extra rifles to his carefully-planned biggest mass shooting EVAR so he can arrange them around the room to use the 1 or 2 or 3 he needs to actually do the mass shooting?

JEWS EAT BAGELS

CHECKED SHUT IT DOWN

I agree that the whole scene is fishy, but honestly all of your replies to me except this one have been incoherent autistic babbling. The shit about duffle bags and super strength throwing them everywhere is pants on head retarded. You need to work on formulating your thoughts in a way that non retarded people can understand what you're trying to say

Spending less time in pol would probably help with that

>pol
Spotted the retard

Found one.

here is your source from the Seattle PD

he needs to throw away that chair

>being triggered by use of the word cuck

don't worry, nobody here is mean enough to call you that in front of your wife's athletic son

Query: This guy is supposed to be such a big fish, was seen gambling that very morning, and had his room paid for, but we're supposed to believe he's paying for food that costs the hotel pennies on the dollar?

bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!! bingo!!!

actually that's the new custom one Frasier had made for him after he set the original on fire
t. guy who watches Frasier on Netflix every day

so many damn gets in this thread
what does it mean

numbers indicate good point

Hello, Consuela. I see you have expertise in the service industry.

go to sleep.

bingo!!!

you can pay using a pre-loaded card the hotel gives you. he gambled enough that it's the sort of thing they would have given to him.

bingo!!!

>tfw wagie and hadn't noticed the time
>do actually need to go to sleep now

Here's a parting gift to the thread

lawflog.com/?p=1754

im so tired. been doing dishes 22 hours straight. I'll go to sleep now

Fucking knew it
>Adelson Family History. Jewish: metronymic from the Yiddish female name Adl
Not that I needed to look it up, just look at his face.

You know come to think of it, I wasn’t the one who put the trays together. I was just the one who took them to the room. The ticket very well could of had correct number of guest but I never paid attention to it as I was just running it up.

High rollers tip less than 2% on the usual, but, I dont think he was a millionaire. I think he laundered money, and, that was a cover. I think his brother's story relating Paddock's excitement winning 60 grand was a hint to that. They were lucky to get a tip.

Did the faggot see anything upon delivery, or, did he just leave it outsode the door?

1 post no fucking source from original user

SOLVED WITH ASSANGE'S HELP: PADDOCK WAS AN FBI STING THAT MALFUNCTIONED.

1. Julian Assange's tweet today about FBI manufacturing terrorism cases is the key to understanding Paddock.
2. tl;dr: FBI was going to "sting" Paddock, a mentally ill loser they could frame for preparing a terrorist attack. Paddock, however, actually performed the attack before the FBI/LEOs were able to respond. The Las Vegas Massacre was a botched FBI sting on a mentally ill man , the purpose of which was to repair the government and FBI's image as a provider of security.

cont'd
The second person, is his handler. I initially considered Marilou Danley was the handler, but she was out of the country at this time. So perhaps it is an unknown third party, potentially LEO sting operation.

dub quads of truth good point

Date on ticket 9/27

Fuck off shill, he was probably buying breakfast for his Trap he was comped

The sheriff said that multiple guns were jammed. My guess is he had practiced with bump sticks before and realized they were prone to jamming the gun. Probably figured instead of dealing with jams, he’d just bring more rifles. Why not? He’s rich as fuck. They aren’t really spread out everywhere, they are all within a small part of the room. Gun jams, throws it down grabs another, it jams throw it down grab another.

>gun jams
>walk over to the chair
>put it on the chair
>pick up the next one
>jams again
>walk across the room and put it next to the column
>another damn gun jams
>ok, pick up next gun
>walk to the other room
>bust out another window (the other window had bad jamming karma)
>this one jams, too
>FUCK

hmmmm

am I the only one who's more upset that this fucking beaner works in an American city and doesn't speak fucking english?

kek, the old man watched a man land on the moon in that chair. now pass him a balentine and lets watch the game

Shooting from lower floor confirmed
>Shooting from lower floor confirmed
Shooting from lower floor confirmed
>Shooting from lower floor confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=kRjLIzNSRoE