You have been sentenced to live the rest of your life in a predominantly black country. What country do you choose?

You have been sentenced to live the rest of your life in a predominantly black country. What country do you choose?

based Namibia. Germanophile country.

Chicago

Besides here, Ethiopia, poor but you have History, culture, non muslims and qts

She looks pretty aryan.

South Africa, at least there'd be somewhere liveable in the country

South Africa. I'll go live in Orania.
It'll be less black than where I grew up (my high school was like 70% black until Senior year when it became around 50% black)

Fuck you nigger

Although are Anglo's welcome in Orania? I can learn Afrikaans

You have some weird idea about what aryan means..

Anywhere except Argentina

Ah I think I meant Caucasoid

Ethiopia I guess. I like the women, but I don't know much about the country itself.

Cape Verde or São Tomé and Principe. Comfy islands and good idh for African patterns.

Sweden

Hey can I stay on your couch for awhile Im finna get out da country

Yeah, Ethios and Somalis have the best facial shapes.

easily chad, the only real choice desu

United States

Ethiopia, South Africa, or Somalia, can't pick

She might actually be attractive if her skin and eyes weren't shit colored. Someone should photoshop her a white skin and blue eyes. I wonder if she'd actually look white then.

Nah the interesting about horners are the dark colours but with nice features.

That's just how things are in Brown Town

nigger the anglos were from the netherlands region. the language closest to english is frisian.

sweden

United states of America

He's talking about her bone and facial structure. It doesn't match the nigger face structure at all

Sadly here in the Americas we only know west coast Africans, even African Americans consider that a synonim for "African". That's why they believe that Berbers and Egyptian are Arab invaders, pretty convenient for wewuzing purposes too.

Easy
BOTSWANA

Rhodesia

Namibia.. as a White population proportional to South Africa but the blacks dont chimp out half as much

usa

Germany

Africans are pretty chill. More-so than 'displaced' negros. Granted you don't want to live in a failing state, war zone, rebel/warlord terf, or a place with a big Islamist presence. I like Africa, been to 'black' Africa twice and lived in arab Cairo for a couple years. Some years ago I would have trusted arabs more, but shit started popping off and got weird.

Cape Verde or Sao Tome are pretty chill but some have some squirrelly neighbors. Also West Coast can be bad for disease.

Probably South Africa tho, set up in Durban or Johannesburg. Start making Kwaito and SA house like crazy. Get in deep in the clubbing scene, bang hot black girls, etc. I already got friends there too.

You can go to Somalia with your muslim brothers and enjoy the women and society they created.

Egypt obviously because of the pyramids

chad, so i can call my self a chad man

Either Malawi or Zambia.
Zambia took in whites who were fleeing Zimbabwe and SA a few years ago.
Malawi supported Rhodesia in the Bush war.

France

Sweden

Angola, Islam is banned there

Egypt.

aruba

>they created.
This chaos was brought to you by
>Uncle Sam and the CIA in association with Saudi clerics, cold-war era Jihadists and Mossad backed foreign policy.
In memory of:
>Kissinger.

Also.
>prefer women of all races in one place. Buffet of pussy.

I choose to live in Germany of the year 2030.

This

Namibia obviously. Work at the various observatories..

Only one correct answer.
>obviously Chad

America is shit, so probably Australia

namibia

Virgin islands maybe but that's usa/uk. Panama likes americans they say. Wonder what Suriname does in south america