D.Gray-man

D.Grayman Chapter 223 english is out

mangastream.com/r/dgrayman/223/3541/1

Hallow episode 2 was pretty good too. I look forward to the next one.

>only 24 pages for the chapter
>now have to wait 4 more months

shit

>legs
It cant be so bad.

Where did the noah pop up from?

he's the worm maker dude that has Lavi locked up. iirc he was the dude in car like 10 chapters ago driving Earl, Wisely, and Tykki to somewhere then the earl ran off.

Who only watching this and shokugeki no soma this season?

Shokugeki no soma is shit.

I have to fucking re-read this shit. I don't remember a thing.

Won't the anime catch up with the manga at this rate? Are we gonna see Apocryphos?

I'm not sure. I'm worried about pacing. it only has 13 episodes and I don't think thats enough time/space to get everything in it without chopping the heck out of the plot

Fuck felt nothing happened

in chapter 223? we now know Allen can get out of Nea's control and Earl got away. and Tykki doesn't know who mana is. this will probably play into something later since he's been described to look like Nea a lot.

No, Seed of destruction at best

I hate Johnny so fucking much. It should be Lenalee not him getting all this shit with Allen. God dammit.

Hoshino is laying it on thick. every time this happens all I see is death flags.

Johnny is so dead he's the sacrificial lamb so Lenalee doesn't have to do it.

Yeah seriously it's so fucking gay it mind blows me.

Thing is, it makes no sense. Johnny being Allen's ride or die, nigga would of felt better if they actually had a relationship, I guess you're right, Lenalee lost her plot coupon back when she sacrificed her innocence to beat the Title akama

I wish this was the case. But it just seems that Hoshino is trying to appeal to another audience.

Lenalee still should have more relevance. Johnny is some fucking worthless human who just recently decided to go gay because before he was non-existent.

The fact that the Noah all look like they belong in a boyband and wear stupid outfits as well there being a lot more guy love and barely any females in the series makes me think that,too. I feel really bad for Lavi, the poor sod's been getting mindraped for almost 10 years off screen and we've heard hair nor tail of him

I dunno why this is still ongoing if Lenalee won't end up with Allen anyway.

Johnny is Allen's beacon right now. For the time being he will be important to Allen. Since allen is Mr.Suffering Johnny's days are numbered.

Wisely is cutest Noah

This was so fucking gay.

It's starting to get to the point that I might just drop this to preserve the good memory I once had of this series.

Didn't D.Gray-man turn into a Yaoi series after the author had her sickness?

Johnny should have died by now.

I'm not sure what Hoshino is doing with Johnny, he's a nerd that isn't a pretty boy. not sure theres a huge fujo want for Johnny like characters
>handholding=Yoai
'kay
Apart from the little gay here and there its solid show. its just this Search for A.W. arc has gone on too long. its even worse considering we've been on it for literal years. the 4 month waits ain't helping either.

>Apart from the little gay here and there its solid show. its just this Search for A.W. arc has gone on too long. its even worse considering we've been on it for literal years. the 4 month waits ain't helping either.
Thing is that all I have gathered from all this wait is a mindfucks and just Allen being gay with Johnny.

I dunno what Hoshino is trying to do with this series.

It turned from Shonen into Gay as fuck.

Bring back Lenalee. Actually bring back the old cast. It was much more fun before. This is just like a fashion gay manga with guys more fixated on how to dress and be emotional with each other.

>Actually bring back the old cast
She at least remembers them.

I think once we get past this Search for AW arc we'll get them back. I think AW arc can only be one or two more chapters. Earl left, Allen can get break out of Nea's control thanks to his buttbuddy Johnny, Kanda is off to become a general and We need to go to that House the last 2 chapters have been hyping

GAY

So when is Lenalee x Allen happening?

someday

Never, Lenalee is going to die defending Johnny. Allen will then make out with Johnny and fuck on top of Lenalee's grave.

Choji can go eat a dick,tho. What a traitorous faggot he turned out to be, we lost Chomosuke for this piece of shit? Boo.

She got that shit in 222. If it wasn't her calling out for him, Allen already accept Cross's offer to get killed

Why is Hoshino's release schedule so fucked up? Is she still sick?

1 every 4 months? well she's sickly iirc and she has a decent schedule.

Its just when you wait 4 months and the chapter is barely 25 pages it rustles some jimmies. they should all be at least around 40

So, past!Allen isn't human?

3 months per chapter, not 4
This chapter seems to be a cut off from previous chapter, since 222 exceeded tankoubon page limit

>hould all be at least around 40
Should be goddamn 60. 40 can be done monthly. 60 pages in 4 months is more than enough.

well ALLEN doesn't age/reverse ages so maybe.

>its Jack all over again

>3 months per chapter, not 4
oops
her art is really good but yeah it should be 60 but you know that rarely happens. being double what this chapter was should be minimum

Oh, god, please no. I'm still confused as fuck at how Pandora Hearts ended up so weird.

It's not. Allen owns his own body, Oz doesn't.

I'm just here for the Earl and I don't know what to make of all this newer shit with him.

Friendly reminder that Nea knows Past!Allen is just as insane as the Earl/ Mana and still accepted his help

do we know that? ALLEN has really only been mentioned a little bit and shown in like one or two panels. current Allen may not even be related to ALLEN.

No, please no. As much as I loved that bastard until his very end, we don't need someone as him making D.Gray-Man even more weird.

kiiitaaaaa

All current plot key is pointing that past!Allen and current Allen are the same person, just got deaged by Innocence/ Apocryphos

you sure? I remember Neah getting made at ALLEN for forgetting everything. but that could mean they're two different people

He wondered why Allen forgot about him, but even more questioned why Allen got younger and put his suspicion to Innocence.

Usually, most DGM's plot twists are foreshadowed heavily, not falseflagged

And as a time reverse Innocence did exist, so it's not strange if there was an Innocence capable of de-aging.

That reminds me, I need to finish this series. I remember reading it awhile back, don't know why is stopped though. Is it finished?

>so it's not strange if there was an Innocence capable of de-aging.
Clown Crown is already pretty OP. doing this is going to make him broken.

It ended. It's quite good too.

yeah finished like a year ago

Crown Clown is the most useless Innocence now

> medicore damage
> medicore defense
> SoE DIDN'T DO ANY SHIT BESIDE MAKING THINGS WORSE

And it's slutting for Apocryphos

>Crown Clown is the most useless Innocence now
how so? he can turn his arm into a sword and its pretty much the killer of Noahs and Akuma. he can use the cape for defense and attacking. he used it to move his broken body in the first level 4 fight which was cool and no other innocence powers come to mind that work like that.

its not as fast as Lenalee's innocence but many are not. but yeah it is slutting for Apocryphos. but lets be honest Kanda didn't fare any better against him

>Another healing chapter
Where the fuck is my delicious quarterly dose of suffering?

Why did the Earl's hand look like Allen's fluffied innocence?

>killer of Noahs and Akuma
That's exactly what Innocence does.

>noah
not as easily as clown crown. I doubt Lavi's Hammer would beat Tykki.

Crown Clown hasn't killed any Noah, Mugen, otherwise, already took down one

so far Kanda is the only one to have killed a noah but other have seriously damaged noah with innocence. Allen vs Tykki and Krowy vs Jesdavi. iirc Apocryphos injured road really bad and he's a big sentient innocence.

THE EARL IS CUTE! CUTE!

the noahs are pretty cute

Crown Clown also awoken the inner Noah, which never is good news

>all these noah are super OP
>now one has innocence and is the one that tried to kill the earl last time
scary. I wonder what Nea's noah abilities are?

His ability is to turn all humans homosex.

Is ME crying crocodile tears or is he just in denial about being Mana?

Probably the same to the Earl

>back to our home
is it this place?

What was so special about tincampy that 14 is traumatized by its destruction?

No, he needed Past!Allen to explain what the fuck the Earl was doing

It's a dog/cat that had lived with you for years and suddenly got killed

I thought he meant it in a more metaphorical sense.
THE LAST BIT OF HUMANITY

it holds memories/info. Tim probably had more info to share but died.

I'm curious to see this Black Tim.

>more metaphorical sense
I think its a literal house.

That user didn't mean THAT house

well Wisely says they're heading back to the ark so I'd assume thats the "home"

Isn't their home is the ark/the Kamelot house?

I'd assume so. either of those are their house. but Earl says, "lost boy will come home"

who is "lost boy" I'd assume Nea but who knows? Earl has been loony for the last several chapters.

>Earl says, "lost boy will come home"
That was Tyki's line. The Earl's would have a heart symbol ending his sentence and not using such informal nip speech

if its tykki then its probably Allen.

So, next chapter is going to spill the beans and exposition the hell out of us. Good, we'll finally get out of this arc and back to the good stuff

It's probably a pain to brush those teeth

>lavi has had to deal with this guy for the last several years
poor guy

Hoshino is a very talented artist, she should just drop DGM and start fresh with something new

She might not live long enough to start something fresh.

>she should just drop DGM
I really doubt she'd do that. its popular and has a strong following.

She can keep it going for as long as she's like. question is how much farther can she go with it? 100+ more chapters or just a arc or two left?

She might be the only person who actually cares and understands the story at this point

She said she was having a collaboration plan with someone, but that person just died

>Lavi arc confirmed
>Lvellie arc confirmed

Take your guess

Nah, just re-read it and it will come back to you.
HxH at least had the anime that basically covered the whole story to where the manga was and Berserk is so acient that hiatuses don't matter in the grand scale of things. But DGM had YEARS of fucking NOTHING. I too forgot everything about it. Pretty sad how it ended up.

>but that person just died
Jesus fuck

really? it's not that complicated a story.
>Take your guess
at very least 3 more arcs. but I doubt that, theres some much she can do with the plot of DGM.

>medicore defense
Allen not using the cape it to cover his front is him being retarded

Denial

I can see that cult guy in this torso and the bubbles saying "Rlease. The COCK!" You know the one, that guy who raped two girls and eventually passed them around to his other old fatty buddies to use as cum toys til he gets bored and kills them? That ugly motherfucker is in his torso. look at it and tell me you don't see his ass.