Why dandere characters are so superior to others?

why dandere characters are so superior to others?

Yandere is the superior dere, fag.

I prefer waifus who aren't completely autistic but have been hurt a lot by others so they frown and withdraw

The fantasy is being the one guy who heals her heart with love & patience

Youre telling that danderes are autistic or what?

Show me one dandere who ISNT on the spectrum and I'll eat my favorite figure

Dandere = autistic/completely anti-social
Kuudere = quiet, but not silent; will talk if the right person comes along

then why does a picture of rei show up when i google kuudere

i dont know whats real anymore

Because Rei 2 is kuudere and Rei 3 is dandere,

It also applies to Yuki Nagato, she is classified as kuudere or dandere. What's the fucking difference?

Normal Nagato: Kuudere
Alternative Reality Nagato: Dandere

This is wrong. You have it backwards. A dandere is quiet because she is shy while a kuudere is quite because she doesn't give a fuck about social interaction.

but danderes are silent and kuuderes act cool and unemotional but they can engage in conversations, i would say normal nagato is dandere and alternative reality is just shy

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS I DONT KNOW WHATS REAL ANYMORE

This is worse than genre wars

they suck least favorire of my deres

This.

Do people not know what deres are anymore?

TV series/EoE Rei 1, 2, and 3 = dandere, with a dash of schizophrenia
Rebuild Rei 2 = kuudere
Rei Q = no deredere whatsoever

I always thought putting those two under kuudere was really wrong. They don't act aloof, they are just reserved and introspective, but they never come out as cool.

When I think kuudere I picture some cold badass unapproachable person. Like Motoko Kusanagi. Not a shut-in booksmart type. But maybe the nips have a different image of cool.

If you guys want an awesome dandere character, check out Macross Delta. It's the girl on the left, in the picture. She's literally awesome! Plus she's voiced by Nao Toyama

>Mashiro from sakurasou
>Rui from domestic na kanojo
>50 cento

If you support these characters, you have the worst taste imaginable

>idolshit mecha

This is so boring.

yandere>yangire>>>>kuudere>>>>dandere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tsundere

Wait, then what's Yin from DTB supposed to be?

Dandere > Kuudere > Tsundere > Yandere > Deredere

>There will never be a cold, kuudere/yandere combo character.

Yanderes are always the cheerful, straight A perfect student/girlfriend/housewife kind. I like my mentally unstable girls to act like the quiet sociopaths that they are.

This. Yans are just too good.

I'm glad Sup Forums can still shitfling over the old dandere/kuudere definition argument