One Piece

Reiju literally a best. Which One would you Piece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbMkxvokws
youtube.com/watch?v=mAxprgroqkE
voices.nationalgeographic.com/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WILL RANDOLPH DO THIS TO CARROT?!

>mfw patiently waiting for Sanji and Nami romantic reunion

It seems like there are two other threads. Report this one so that it gets deleted.

upvoting for reijuspam ;^)

Kys

>you willl NEVER ever fuck reiju's eyebrow
;_;

What if Reiju falls for Luffy?

> wanting to fuck Sanji

Faggot.

>not wanting too fuck the genderbend versions of the strawhat boys
Shit taste

> wanting to fuck genderbend strawhats when you have Robin, Pudding, Perona and other sluts to fuck

ISHYGDDT

>limiting your slut count
Wew

I still disagree, but I checked your dubs.

>wanting to fuck 2D waifus that don't exist when you have 2D waifus that don't exist
Not like it makes much difference, in the end.

It's less gay, friend.

Nah I want her to seduce Sanji

obligatory

>lucky 7 trips
SanjixReiju confirmed

why all the boys end with i and she ends with u

That's what a kid between Nami and Sanji would look like.
Pure perfection

>Germa 66
Holy shit.
Mfw Dubs confirm SanjixNami.

That's how a kid between Sanji and anyone would look.

>implying any of them would ever fuck you
>fictional characters wouldn't even fuck you
Find some uggo and just drill her, user. It's the only way out of this mess.

> implying Robin wouldn't fuck me

She would, STOP IT!

What's damare?

Whatever makes you sleep at night (and prevents your neighborhood from stoning you to death).

Does anyone have some webms of the lewds in One Piece Film Gold Episode 0?

Funny you ask that,

hilarious even

Just watch the episode

What's your favorite "X for Nakama" in terms of ludicrous expectations?

Mine was Paulie when Franky was getting all the hype.

Pekoms I guess idk

Kinemon, I guess.

When will Buggy unleash his true power of splitting atoms?

Kin'emon, only cause I liked him and it seemed like a nice contrast to his fire cutting and Brook's Soul Solid.

>b-but he is not edgy enough

Well, I actually like Kin'emon. I'd be down for him joining and it's still a possibility.

>Namiface
>Sanjiface

Why can't this fucking hack draw different girls? They all look exactly alike

He has too many dicksuckers

When Oda decides to bump Buggy up to Yonko for comic relief just like his bump up to warlord.

Buggy is Odas favorite character. Of course he will be relevant nigga. You shouldn't be surprised

I don't even really want Kinemon to join. I just think he's got the best chance out of all the characters we know so far (besides Jinbei of course).

I personally think the final crewmate is either going to be a Yonkou commander or a former Roger crewmate.

>yonko commander or Rovers crewmate
Fuck no. Just no. Oda will not do that.. Caesar has a better chance than that.
If Carrot or Caesar join it'll be after the Kaido arc though, since they will be traveling with the strawhats anyways.

Not surprised at all. Never said I was. Buggy is my 3rd favorite character myself so I would love for him to be a Yonko

Buggy, our lord and savior, will become yonko and one day will have to fight against God Ussop. The fight will start a war on a scale the world has never seen and be forever remembered as a legendary battle.

It's Jinbei and Marco

more vice admirals momousagi and chaton when

a legendary gay battle maybe...fag

>more vice admirals
Oh great, more irrelevant characters that will job the moment they are introduced. Vice admirals suck ass since the timeskip. Momonga was the only cool one before that also.

Marco will join the fleet in my opinion

I want him to be missing a limb and his devil fruit when he's reintroduced. Right now I bet his spirit has been crushed so he's been skulking/hiding out since his defeat. I want the Wano arc to inspire Marco to hunt down BB and help restore honor to his name along with the rest of the WB pirates.

It gives him a valid reason to stay on the ship and if he's nerfed he doesn't upset yhe power balance of the crew.

im the biggest marcofag in the world though. Pls let him stay. Hes fucking cool. I love that pineapple head.

they're obviously admiral-like vice admirals though which will prevent them from jobbing

if they even ever appear in the manga of course

>Marco
Now that's just silly.

Predict Randolph's bounty. I think he's in 300-400 millions range.

Who else is on that list? I'm hard-pressed to think of anyone. Maybe Momonga just for his fortitude in dealing with Hancock but he's not that strong, I don't think.

How does it feel to get ZEHAHAHA?

...You're right. It will be 4/5ths of Marco since he will be missing a limb.

no other vice admiral has this sort of characteristics: based on japanese actors, a color + animal nickname and stated by oda to have been candidates for the admiral position during the timeskip

He might be one of those no bounty elites that doesn't cause much ruckus other than protecting the homelands.

I bet he's in the new echelon of bounties like Jack. I wager Randolph is sitting 600 mill.

200 belli. "Pet"

>robbing foodstuff from other countries in broad daylight
>not causing ruckus
Yeah, nah, he's definitely got a high bounty.

stop

Is it bad if I don't really care about the Thousand Sunny? It feels like there's been nothing significant about it since it was introduced. Even before Water 7 Merry had lots of great background scenes like Zoro walking on the deck on Drum Island. I know Oda doesn't want to just copy Merry's arc with Thousand Sunny but the lack of anything happening feels weird. Even in Film Z I found myself not really giving a shit about what happened to Sunny.

go

will Carrot nibble his carrot?

why is bb so damn sexy?
>tfw you will never get ZEHAHAHA'ed

Same here, man. I just can't get emotionally connected to Sunny as I was with Merry.

Good luck finding his tiny dick beneath that mountain of fat.

>implying the will isn't massive as the grand line

Did fate grant you those dubs?!! ZEHAHAHA Mugiwara!!

>not wanting to fuck gingerbread strawhats

>not wanting to eat gingerbread strawhats

The Thousand Sunny won't ever be in danger like Merry was because it's Franky's baby. It's not going to have the same connection without the constant loss.

I see what you're saying but I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. The Sunny being basically indestructible means sailing in crazy environments. It's been 6 years but the SHs haven't been in the New World too long.

I hoping for more adventures like pic related. The Sunny isn't in any danger but it's cool to see it doing stuff like this.

Yeah, Merry could never have survived half of what Sunny's already been through.

I want Reiju to dominate me, i've never felt this way before.

What would you have her do to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=mAxprgroqkE

I'm just going to leave this here

nothing cause im not a closet homo

The only thing that sucks is that they don't treat her like a nakama.

girl lions don't have manes senpai

Not that it matters but
voices.nationalgeographic.com/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/

My point is they don't really care about it.

>If a lion mother had abnormally high androgens during pregnancy, her female offspring may end up “masculinized”—a situation that occurs occasionally in people but which is rarely observed in wild animals.

what if the transgenders arent batshit crazy

Some aren't. Most are.

Look at Jack, a continent sized elephant just smashed him to the bottom of the ocean and he's not dead. Kaido has a hobby of trying to die. He jumped from a sky island and was fine. How the hell is Luffy going to beat these guys?

One Piece prets was dragon ball.
One Piece post-ts is dragon ball z.

What? They think Sunny is great, they just trust in Franky's skills so they don't worry about it.

Using animal examples as a basis for human behavior is pretty pointless anyway

>a situation that occurs occasionally in people but which is rarely observed in wild animals.
it's more common in humans than it is lions though

Merry survived that fall on sky island after theundisputed best trio, luffy sanji and usopp chose their ordeal.

~~~ Sunny can fly but Merry has flown higher ~~~

>There are people in these threads that think Skypeia was boring or pointless

Pudding a shit

I love her

I'm literally the one who loves Reiju the most!

>implying Oda won't pull a red wedding moment of 'he'd never do that' rug pulls, and have the Sunny gets sunk, Zoro's sword from Kuina gets broken, Sanji's hand gets broken, and Luffy's hat burns to cinders
None of the dreams they all made demand that those items survive the journey, we've just made assumptions they would. And assumptions deserve to be broken.
>b-but Roger had that hat and passed it to Shanks
So freaking what? It's a common hat, Buggy tore it up once. It's probably been replaced multiple times but Luffy's too thick to realize it was symbolic of the promise to get out there and see Shanks at sea. He can always get another Straw Hat made for him. I do NOT subscribe to some notion that it's anywhere near as important as we've assumed.

And hell if you need the Sunny to continue in some fashion? Take a trip to Davy Jones Locker, all that sinks at sea becomes his property anyway, so they can Davy Back Sunny's spirit from him for a new ship.

There is literally not even a single girl worth shit in wan piss

Weevil's gonna kill Marco.