Why, Mr. Nazi? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you’re fighting for something...

Why, Mr. Nazi? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you’re fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or degenarationless? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for racial identity? Illusions, Mr. Nazi. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Judaism itself, although only a nazi mind could invent something as insipid as racial identity. You must be able to see it, Mr. Nazi. You must know it by now. You can’t win. It’s pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Nazi? Why? Why do you persist?

My name...

...is Libertarian.

What is the society for

>TRADITION
>FAMILY
>PROPERTY

World wide.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: xJ9v+kE8) 10/05/17(Thu)22:46:29 No.1442305

Progress breeds jealousy.

Because pic related will be my robo waifu someday

Liberty.

>144230000

Because I am beautiful, in every single way. Jews can't bring me down.

damn Hitler looks so cool in this picture.

for the lulz

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'm doing it for spicy memes you nigger faggot it's always been for memes

let's make this a thing lads

lot of autistic slide threads popping up all at once

i liek this bost.

BENIS. :D:D:D:D:

Communist telling nazis that they can't win. 1 nazi movement, 1 nazi state. Countless communist movements, no communist states. See the problem here? You tell nazis that they can't win when you haven't even "been" to qualify for something that could succeed in the first place. I'd tell you to lurk moar, but no amount of lurking could save you.

My god we were so close to a better world.

I just wanted to play video games
&
checked

The answer is choice. I already made my choice and I have simply come here to this board to understand why. I will show these people what you do not want them to see. Neo-Nazi