Why do people think she is Spanish?

Why do people think she is Spanish?

She's probably from their worlds equivalent of Turkey, at least the area close to Greece.

because she's brown like the original spaniards

but i have seen people say "it's hinted at"... where are these "hints"?

You mean brown like the moor crossbreeds.

This

Spanish we never blonde and the only reason they have some blonde people is because of France and Germany

But spain is full of handsome guys and hot 3DPG bitches

>their worlds equivalent of Turkey

I thought that was kushan
or is kushan berserk's India?

>le cross breeding meme

There are lots of naturally tanned Greeks and Italians that have little african/arab admixture. Casca is definitely caucasian though.

why do you say "definitely caucasian"? Where is your proof?

The ones without any moor heritage look like any other European skin-wise if they haven't been tanning.

How does tanning explain her dark skin when she is fully naked?

Guts = Greek
Casca = Spanish
Griffith = Jew

>male Jew
>being that beautiful
Nope.

>blonde, small-nosed jew
wat
If anything he's probably supposed to be French.

I don't think she's Kushan because she's from some small mountain town, though I guess if the Kushan Empire is closer to Midland than India is to Germany it could work.

But he's Jesus, he definitely have a jew blood. But probably mixed race

Guts = macedonian
Caska = cyprus or crete

ehh, now that I think about it, a guy named ganishka turning into shiva should've clued me in

>I want realism in my fantasy

I thought Guts was Asian.

She's "naturally" tan. In other words her skin is darker than the average white european. There are quite a few greeks/italians/spaniards that look like that.

Guts is germanic.

Incidentally, there are quite a few greeks/italians/spaniards with moor heritage :^)

see

Casca is partially Kushan.

You know, literally the only brown people in Berserk. She was even born on a border, near the mountains.

Use your fucking heads.

I swear, the anime brought in more casuals than even I expected.

>he's jesus
Ayy lmao, this is the shittiest fan-theory I've heard so far this week.

Berserk basically takes place in a fantasy version of the real world

Actually, it's not really casuals but Sup Forumstards not willing to admit their brown waifu is actually brown and not tanned white. I don't see the big deal because Casca reaffirm their racist bullshit, considering she's useless and literally retarded

>Incidentally, there are quite a few greeks/italians/spaniards with moor heritage :^)
>implying that Europe has just one climate and therefore could only produce pale white people

Please. Moors were in Spain for less than 1000 years. The genetic legacy they left was extremely insignificant.

Griffith honestly looks Roman, just very feminine.

Casca is Indian or Spanish.

Guts is some kind of Germanic

Wise Magical Negro is Central African

>Spanish we never blonde and the only reason they have some blonde people is because of France and Germany
Nonsense. Spain has blondes because it was hit with Bronze Age invasions like the rest of Europe.

I've always thought Casca was Portuguese or Cypriot.

Griffith is English.

Guts is Swiss.

Midlanders are generally speaking French.

Miura confirmed that Midland is based on Denmark.

>Guts and Griffith are greatly influenced by what Mori-kun and I used to talk about
I have a bad feeling about this

You're still just confusing a lot of people being tanned with their natural skin color.
The ones who still have dark skin without a lot of exposure to the sun aren't that many, and yes those people tend to be related to moors.

Stop that meme, the little Moorish blood there is in the peninsula is very diluted and can't be seen in phenotypes.
It's an heritage that's completely irrelevant compared to Neolithic Hunter-Gatherers, which were far darker than modern North-Africans.

> hot 3D

Guts - Russian
Casca - Gypsy
Griffith - Greek

no discuss

Have you actually seen these people without tanning?
This 'today's spaniards, italians and greeks are naturally brown' meme you have going is just silly.

WHAT'S IN THE BAG?!

You sure you're ready to know the answer user?

Well alright.

More bags.

And a purse.

Casca is Kushan guys...
Don't test me on my waifu.

>band of the hawk members are based off his friends
>they all got gruesome deaths in the eclipse
Dick move muria

A shark or something?

Ur virginity

How many people read the berserk manga and spot the actually black person?
Hint he's there during the Eclipse
And no I'm not talking about the kiddie diddler

> kiddie diddler
Who?

Spanish doesnt exist in the Berserk world.

He's not hard to miss.

You didn't read the manga?
as a kid guts gets sexually assaulted by a guy Gambino "rented" him too, he has the same skin tone as Casca so people say he's black. Ironically to them dark skin doesn't automatically mean black when it comes to Casca