ITT Unusual Relationships

ITT Unusual Relationships

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BCSUxwuqEzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is unusual relationship cruise control for Greatest Love Story Ever Told?

Best

Wait, the magus actually is a shoujo manga pretty boy, never mind.

>I'm no longer the hand you should be grasping

psyche, the magus is actually a pretty girl

>pretty boy
>elias
you have a funny definition of "pretty boy"
you might want to see an eye doctor

I forgot about this. What is it called?

The Ancient Magus Bride

I'm so glad that some characters are confronting Chise about how dependent she is on Elias

>yfw this is getting an OVA

>mfw WIT Studio

All they do is win, thank you based WIT

why is that bad? it's normal for someone who knows nothing about magic to depend on someone that is a master of it, especially when half the things she meets want to eat her

When is this shown? I don't remember

he literally buys her and keeps her as a slave, and she is okay with this. It's not a relationship of equals, it's extremely one-sided and he has all the power.

I dunno, it bugs me. Not a fan.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

>keeps her as a slave
confirmed for not reading the manga
stop getting triggered by a few images of females in chains

It doesn't allow her any room to grow imo. It's like their relationship as some people like Lidel pointed out is one sided. She just accepts whatever is given to her and doesn't speak up too much on it.

He blocked her chance to attend the college and never told her about it.

That's pretty usual in shoujo manga.

I already expected this to be in here.

I read like 15 chapters or whatever. he owns her, and decides what she does. She doesn't have any agency of her own, and only continues to live due to his good graces. What's more, he decided she's to be his wife, against her will.

And of course she's coming to love him, and of course she's not objecting, because she's a shallow self-insert.

when there is a naieve person sent into a complex world, you can't just let them do whatever they want. until they have a foundation to be able to take care of themselves, they shouldn't be forced into a situation where they have to make uninformed choices. she is lucky to have a person like elias to guide her, since he, too, was an alien to the world. his insight would provide the best kind of foundation for her survival, especially since she is sought after as a valuable commodity.

You're just jealous.

in the magical world, she is a delicacy or a commodity. without knowledge or power (or in this case control of her power), she cannot make any informed choices or survive by herself. as it is he is slowly letting her adjust to the revelation of what she is, and at the same time tutoring her on how to survive in the world of magic. in the world of magic, she is a baby. she need to be raised to the point where she can walk on her own.

>self-insert
Why would I self-insert into a girl falling in love with a skeleton? Why would anyone? This isn't even shoujo.

This is the only reason anyone reads this, dumbass.

pretty much every decision he has made goes with "only if you want"

I self insert as papa skeltal

She needs to be raised, not groomed. That's what bugs me.

this is blatantly appealing to female fans, dummy. It's the same formula Twilight uses, except more honest about it - instead of just being an emotional slave, he quite literally owns her and controls everything she does.

"only if you want. The alternative, of course, is death. We both know this. You're my wife btw."

the reason i read the manga is the same reason i read mushishi, or watch kino no tabi, dumbass

>She needs to be raised, not groomed
whats the difference? it sounds like you just dislike the connotation of the words

>"only if you want. The alternative, of course, is death. We both know this. You're my wife btw."

you forgot the "nothing personel, kid"

No it isn't, retard.

>this is blatantly appealing to female fans, dummy
Not only is it in a shounen magazine, it's in Comic Blade, which isn't exactly known for its female readers or female-oriented content. I guarantee you that the number of women reading this and self-inserting is not high, nor did anyone involved in publishing it expect it to be high.

It would be great if she had a voice on some of those choices. You still have to crawl before you walk. I understand that she is valuable, but there's more to her than that.

Elias is able to understand why people do things as he himself pointed out, but when it comes to how Chise would feel just being with him a majority of the time, he never touches on that. It can make you feel trapped.

>It would be great if she had a voice on some of those choices.
you don't let children make life changing or potentially lethal decisions. i hope that's common sense

How can you be so blind so as to not see it for what it is? Do you need him to rape her with his bony dick(actually it was to save her from a magical disease only his dick can cure and he was really tormented about doing it) in order to see the truth?

Wait wat
youtu.be/BCSUxwuqEzQ

I think I got rock hard when he collared her. and then visuals kicked in and I got a different kind of boner.

At the same time Elias isn't omnipotent. He won't have the answers for everything.

In areas that aren't limited to life/death, there are other people she can go to.

I want to please Celty so good that her smoke girls like her toes.

Her real head is slightly disappointing but it was always going to be, I guess. The nature of things. Pretty eyes, at least.

Newest chapter
He takes Chise's appearance to not scare a child

These two lovebirds

same to be honest.

the art is gorgeous though, so there's that.

he is raising her, not enslaving her. once she is competent he wil likely let her learn from his other trusted aquaintances

Anything Yuri.

don't post this ever again

It is essentially a problem with her humanity.
Chise don't really have the "independence" to have her own personality or chose her own path, and pretty much lets Eliase decide it for her.
If she really wants a life of her own and not be just a doll, she have to break free from eliases influence.

you're misunderstanding something. elias is not forcing some doctrine on her. his role right now is that of teacher/mentor, giving her the basics to survive and recognize what is good/bad for her and how to handle situations/circumstances. he does not lock her away, in fact he has let her go on her own to other masters to better learn and strenthen her control of her own powers through their own perspective precisely because they have different approaches/insights to elias' own.

It's a Shoujo at this point

So, this is his real form? Why didn't he look like that from the start? Would have made it easier to make her fall for him.

FUCK THAT BITCH

fucking cute

Well, almost all girls from Sidonia were a bit weird
or maybe more than that

how big is her pxxxy...

Send help

Kino slowly lingered her nude form to the rear of the Hermes. She dragged hands, body and tits slowly over every piece of the machinery until she stopped at the metal tube at the rear of the motorbike.

"Mmmm, What do we have here?" Kino said, her voice thick with lust, delicately fingering the metal tube with her index finger.

"Ah! No! Not there!" Hermes said with a gasp. Kino ignored the noisy motorbike’s plea. She smiled and continued to drag her finger around the end circular end of the pipe exhaust...

"Hnn, there's so much smut." Kino said looking at her greasy finger. She exhaled as she lowered her finger down to her clitoris.”Mph!” she moaned as the finger greased her stiff clit. Hermes, for a moment regained his senses.
"Kino what are you doing back there?!" He shouted. Kino was brought back to reality and looked at the dirty exhaust pipe.
"I... better clean you, Hermes.” Kino mumbled reaching her face down near exhaust pipe bringing in all the oily fumes into her nostrils. She stuck out her tongue and very slowly began to like the metallic tasting dirt off of the smooth metal pipe. Kino unabashedly continued to finger herself and rubbed her tits while gently lapping up the grease and dirt from the exhaust pipe.
When Kino finally licked clean the last of the dirt and smut from the exhaust pipe she narrowed her eyes. Without a word she spread open her wet pussy and gently pushed into the exhaust pipe. Both Kino and Hermes moaned like animals in heat as Kino slowly began to move back and forth along the tube. As she got the hang of it, Kino moved her hips faster and harder trying to get more of the exhaust pipe into her faster. Blood smeared onto the exhaust unnoticed as both Hermes and kino moaned and mewed louder and louder. After a few minutes of Kino, was reduced to mere panting as she drove pussy into Hermes exhaust pipe at a frenzied pace.

“I’m cumming!” Hermes groaned, injecting his oily load directly into Kino's pussy. Kino arched and screamed as Hermes continued to pump into the writhing girl. Kino collapsed, leaving his exhaust pipe with a pop, as Hermes continued to pump oil over her quivering body for several more moments. Kino lay there for a moment, her nude body with grease, sweat and oiled smeared all over her, panting hard. After Kino caught her breath she smiled, got up and grabbed a nearby can of oil. She began to walk back to Hermes. The motorbike gulped.

Quite big.

>dat blush
fuckin Izana

Name pls?

try google image search, and "uchi" from the filename is in the name

>She doesn't have any agency of her own
>against her will.
She literally doesn't have a will of her own at the start of the manga. She's broken.

His real form is the skull guy. He just transformed into white haired chise on a whim.

>it'll be covering Elias' BIGASS FREAKOUT over the immortal jew being an edgelord
THat was a really hype moment for a romance/adventure manga.

>It's not a relationship of equals
That is literally %80 of romantic relationships

He buys her as a slave, proposes to make her his wife, and then sets to saving her life because if he doesn't she'll probably live another year or two before burning out. All because he's a weird creature that wants to understand humans.

Gonna need source on that fampai
It's basically my fetish

He's basically just a teacher figure with a twinge of the romantic. He doesn't force her to do anything, he recommends a best course of action and she follows it because it's in her best interests as well. Hell, in the latest few chapters she's given a flawless,impossible to follow escape and she comes back because she knows the best place for her is at Elias' side.

>college
Yeah man that math and science is really fucking useful when you're going to die in a couple of years and you know the world contains ACTUAL MAGIC THAT VIOLATES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

Help is on its way, please wait for the red light.

Tokyo ghoul Re, don't remember the chapter

You nigger do realize everyone abandon her and leave her at a slave shop for god know why and some skellington dude came in and buy her to become her wife not a fucking sex slave or anything as a wife and teaches her the art of magic to save herself from imploding or exploding out of existence and show genuine feeling for her and you nigger expect her to become some murican femnazi with all the female empowering bullshit and reject him and his plan because of muh soggy knee or some patriarchy bullshit? get the fuck out negro she's fucking in debt with the motherfuckers because that motherfucker just save her fucking life and gave her a purpose to live on. stop saying its against her will bullshit she knew her life are better with him than being fucking sex slave for some fucking neckbeard living in mum's basement

>posting rape guy/rape namek

Even satan don't want you in hell

Thanks

Can someone here from Sup Forums could help me find this anime? iirc it aired here back early 2000's. There's an episode where the female MC kinda fell in love with with an AI tank. That's all I recall from the show.
Pic unrelated

eh I think it's cute

Does prince (female) x princess (male) count as unusual?

I took my sweet fucking time before getting into this. The ending pretty much coincided with my reading it.

God damn.