Anne Happy

Good night my friends.
I'll miss you.

Why is Anne so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

OVA never

Good Night Sup Forums

Puberty was so nice to Anne. Maybe that's the one exception to her luck.

Make sure you guys get the 4th chara song album and the bonus CD from BD volume 1!

Oh shit. I didn't realize that Ren's, Hibiki's, and even more character songs have come out.

I want to propose to Ruri.

No worries OP. Our Goddess shall surely have some more threads made in her honor in the future.

All those fucking character songs though:
TI-TI-TIMO TIMO > Hibiki = Hibari > Botan = Ren > Hanako

The news one out are pretty great as well.

Why did the show have to not sell well. I am going to miss these girls since I doubt we will get a 2nd season.

Never forget.

I hope PreCure fans enjoy that.

Hanako is literally a miracle of the universe

Translate it weebs.

>Birthday: 12.31

Oh shit.

Damn it wrong one.

DELETE THIS

Everything makes sense now.

Disgusting.

>watching Anne Happy as usual
>suddenly Timothy in a Dendrobium
>mfw

Why was she so smug?

What did she mean by this?

>What did she mean by this?

She knows she's best girl.

I feel like it just doesn't have anything really special going on for it that would entice that many otaku into wanting to buy the discs for this show.

It has cute eyecatches, but that's kinda it. In fact, that seems almost like the only interesting thing about the show.

But you know, perhaps it did succeed in its goal of making more people interested in buying Anne Happy manga volumes, and if there's enough content left for a second season anime adaption, it might still be done.

Game when?

A few episodes in and I'm really enjoying it. I can't get over how cute Hibiki's design and how much she is like Sakurako but her crush isn't as cute as most other shows, even Ruri's is waaaay better. It doesn't help that Ren is just completely boring. As a pair their dynamic with the trio isn't as great as it could be, I think they would have benefited if they dropped that part entirely while still leaving her bratty. Would fug.

Or maybe if they replaced Ren.

Len does some cool shit later

He better, and soon.

It's just a matter of airing in a season where it was over-saturated with SoL shows. I mean they were all pretty good by the end of it that each fulfilled their own little niche but Unhappy specifically had a worse start compared to the other that probably turned people off.

I dropped it at 9th episode, Couldn't handle the cringe even though I was watching it at 2X

Gr8 b8.

MUST

PROTECT

Anime might not be the right medium for you

I dropped it as well.
Though I don't understand why did you stayed for the 9th episode.
Sure it was CGDCT anime, and have appeal for its moe.
But that's it.
Also I want to nurse botan

You mean you want Botan to nurse you?

Nope, I want to nurse her.
I'm qualified physician after all.

Ti-ti-ti-timo-timo-timo-timothy!

Fight me

>> Hanako
Say that to my face not online faggot.

>best ep was anime original

Wew,

>your life is more miserable than these incredibly unfortunate girls
I want to cry.

Where are my doujins? This needs fatalpulse with urge.