Bleach

Breast girl

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10757012
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Orihime! I love her kind heart and sweet nature and silly imagination. I love every little thing about her.

I love Orihime lots and lots.

Bleach is shit and only one thread of this autism must be allowed at a time.

I love my Beautiful and Elegant Water empress!

My Waifu > Your Waifu

People don't wait to make threads anymore. They're newfriends, what can you do?

Post more.

Who's that cute girl?

ok dick sucker

Rip that Drawfriend.

Ichigo need to man up and go after a real woman.

Ichigo cannot man up, he is a prize for real woman to take and play with until they get sick of his crying.

A real man, you mean.

shes def a squirter

Is this shit seriously ending in a few chapters? There's way too many plot holes left

I want to marry Isane.

Good taste

Yeah, we have at most 9 chapters left.

I don't believe you, post more of her.

Miagetai yozora no

It is actually possible to piece everything together. The only thing missing is the confirmation that the Soul King is really not on the side of the Shinigami. This may still happen though. For all we know, the silver arrow from Ryuken may what will allow Yhwach to lose control of the Soul King and let rise again.

Ichigo gets shipped with literally every character
This includes filler characters

I want to marry Lilynette, but that would be kind of weird because then I'd have some random Mexican hobo with a sword lying around my house all the time.

I've only got a couple images of her on this laptop.

I feel like Rangiku character is out of place in Shounen series like Bleach. Her sensuality is different from breast characters in One peace or some shit.

Still best girl though.

We could probably piece things together, but we'd definitely not have all our questions answered.

Kubo simply draws more sensual woman than other shonen artists.

There is a severe lack of style in Bleach OPs and EDs taking place during filler arcs when it comes to normal clothes.

Fuck I forgot she even exists. When was the last time she was even in the manga let alone the anime?

Not to one up you or anything, but Nelliel had the best boobs in Bleach.

We last saw her being dezombified. She's alive and well.

Sam looks sexy

The biggest pair is Kirio's.

>It'll actually, undoubtedly, be over soon, this time for real

I can't deal with this

;_;

She's a horse girl.
Imagine fucking her mare pussy.

I want some shark tits

I can. How should I celebrate?

I'm sorry, user. At least you can discuss Bleach with us, we'll be here until the end.

Since when did Orihimefags become so vocal? I remember everyone hating her a few years ago

Times change

I just wish Bleach would end after Orihime's birthday.

I have missed so much shit from when the anime ended. Can someone give me a TL;DR about what is going on now?

I'm still mad Kubo deleted his twitter the day of.

Truly suffering.

I wonder sometimes when I see her eyes in fanarts. I hate grey, but I understand it. Blue is understandable too. But purple isn't uncommon. Where does anyone get the idea her eyes are purple?

What is she saying?

I think it has a lot to do with color scheme.

You know the pattern right?
a lot of f/a/gs love high test girl nowadays, you can see THICC, MILF, Mother, and Cake threads every day which are highly related to Cowtits Character. While DFC character thread like loli was got pruned more often now.

That's a dude.

T-that's too lewd!

It also has a lot do with the anime ending and people picking up the manga.

Fuck off ESL ape, you pathetic sack of shit.

>Big discounts over at Urahara's on-ly to-day~

proxys and falseflags

Okay.

big boobs

That's not ESL ape, user. His English is way too good.
>implying
I'm sorry people talk about things you don't like. What would you like to talk about, user?

I agree, but it was the only other picture with a hint of purple/pink. That artist actually does extremely lewd stuff, especially with Ishida and Orihime.

There is nothing about this series worth discussing besides our favorite characters. There's no reason to talk about the plot when new developments consist of Kubo pulling stuff from his ass, and shipping is the worst cancer.

oh, thats it?

You guys realize that it's most likely that NOBODY wins in the end, right?

ENDGAME

What did I just say about shipping?

LIE

I love how you got so butt blasted last chapter that you are now posting Yaoi. Fuck off.
Read the manga.

He's the ESL funposter, user. Just ignore him.

I don't care about parrings i just want to see at least one panel of my empress out of the dungeon and with her fraction again.

You'll probably have that happen. She was left alive for a reason.

Will Renji live or die?

strawpoll.me/10757012

Why do you go back and forth between user and referring to me by name?

Dose anyone els love when 2 or more omnipotent tier powers collide?

pic related makes every ichigo page since he received his powers a waste of data

I love it when villains clash.

>Read the manga.
I don't even know where to start.

He'll live.
It's a habit, num. I'll do better, I promise.

I'd recommend starting at chapter 1 only because of how awful Pierrot is. However, if you're lazy, the anime ended off at chapter 480.

I wonder how far down her necklace goes.

You don't need to apologize for something like that.
You should always start something at the beginning. This isn't even something like Jojo, your question is ridiculous.

New thread? Since when? Sajin is fluffy.

No one else wants to post?