Why aren't you watching 91 Days?

Why aren't you watching 91 Days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAgI51QvWxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ha ha Vanno this was all part of my keikaku! You thought were killing the killed man but the killed man is actually YOU WHO HAS BEEN KILLED, BY ME, THE KILLER
>whoops I forgot to kill him

I don't watch new anime.

But I am.

but I am?

I want to watch this show, but I haven't seen any decent subs

If you haven't accepted HS by now and still refuse to learn nip you should find a new hobby.

But I'm watching anime everyday.

Because it seems to be a "mature" anime which I developed distaste for.
>no girls
>no magic
etc, etc

what's wrong with having variety in life?

it's not that mature.. Watch ep1, you never know if you even might like it.

>Why aren't you watching 91 Days?

I dunno. Just doesn't really interest me? I might pick it up if someone gave me a good reason to, though.

I guess I should check it out. Anime original shows can suddenly become amazing at any episode after all.

Shit taste confirms.

i'm using HorribleSubs, what's wrong with them? Their translation seems fairly accurate for how amazingly fast they come out

Please lurk the fuck more.

But I am. I really enjoy anime about mafia. Too bad most anime these days involve fantasy and sol stuff.

>implying you don't use HS

There's nothing wrong with HorribleSubs. Its just that sometimes their translations can be a bit off.

>watching fujoshit

>not watching fujoshit
Enjoy your moeshit.

I honestly have zero faith in the Japanese able to do any sort of West-inspired work without it turning into shit halfway through.

So is the kid who wasn't hiding in the closet when mum and dad got shot going to be an antagonist?

what anime are you favorite this season?
so i know wich one are shit and im not going watch

I honestly have zero faith that westerners are able to do anything on TV without it turning to shit halfway through as well, but once in a while they surprise me.

I will tomorrow once I get off work. I'm too sleepy.

What about Gankutsuou? It was decent for the most part though the ending fell short.

Joke's on you all anime is western inspired

But I am.

Seems to be better than Joker Game.

But still, it was boring for me. I prefer watching 3D mafia movies instead.

It's either Active Raid S2 or Time Travel Shoujo.

>That OP and comfy-ass ED
>That great pacing and atmosphere
>Those fucking gorgeous still shots

Are you telling me there's a show actually worth being excited about again? The last "new" thing I picked up was Zankyou no Terror like two fucking years ago and it ended up not even being that good.

They dont sub. They just take from Crunchy roll or Funi's

I have seen The Sopranos and everything Coppola did.

This series is meh at best. Honestly? Is just crap.

By the way, Baccano? Also trash. Even Snatch, that mediocre movie that Baccano rips off on its opening, is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAgI51QvWxs

My advice? Want mafia? Read a book or watch a series/movie. Anime is way too attached to it's home. People just don't act/talk like that on this setting.

This show is fucking amazing!

I wait till all episodes are out then watch them all in like 2 or 3 days