Country is now the most divided it has been politically in decades

Country is now the most divided it has been politically in decades

will this lead to war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtkSOx7MVQQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

war is inevitable friend. There's no common ground and the lines have been drawn. Neither side will compromise. Violence will escalate. I just hope the war goes hot before we're all old men

God I hope so. Life is so fucking dull and stagnant I would actually welcome a Civil War at this point

It could and the only way to stop this is to separate and balkanize the US on racial and political lines.

yes, wars are job creators

time to rev up the economy again

The real problem is getting rid of all those liberal republicans

there are way more of them than conservative democrats.

I've been wishing this for years.... I'm nearing 40, and all I've ever wanted is to unrepentantly kill shitskins in the street.
Life is fucking pain

Oh shut the fuck up. The middle ground is the silent majority. Sup Forumstards and sjws will phase each other out.

As the left becomes further and further unreasonable, the right has split to push back. As a centrist I find the whole thing beneath me

Would that be paper or plastic?

>silent majority

you mean the silent minority

>as a centrist
Nobody fucking care you faggot. Go try and stand on the moral high ground so when your wife leaves you for a nigger you can say "as a centrist I find the whole divorce thing beneath me" you fucking waste of life cuck

Well what do you know, Obama ruined us

The answer is much more simple. This is all an outcome of white's political plurality rapidly vanishing.

>people who feared Hillary voted Trump and won the electoral college
>people who feared Trump voted Hillary and won the popular vote

Here's hoping

What should our challenge call ge to identify ourselves in the civil war?
>challenge: It Ain't me
>response: I Ain't no fortunate son

Republicucks will compromize

Thanks Obama

>looks at graph
>right hasn’t changed much besides a small outlier peak
>left has gone shit-balls crazy

Seems about right.

Most conservatives view the party as a means to an end, the only people who actually think the republicans represent them properly are boomers and children

Moderates are worthless faggots who never fight for anything, they cower during the war and always side with the winner afterwards.

>our two parties aren't exactly the same for once
almost feels like the ability to choose

The parties are more or less the same, it's the voter based that have actually changed

This was Obama's doing. Worst president ever.

War is unlikely. Complete stagnation and the inability to rise to all modern challenges will be inevitable.

The deciding factor will be the level of assimilation and professed self identification of third generation hispanics.

they will assimilate into good goy burger consumerism and identify with every liberal victory in the history of this country, even if conservative themselves, because that's the only reason they exist.

their EXISTENCE depends on liberalism
why would they every identify with anything genuinely American when genuine Americana is conservative and evil and racist

Anti compromise polarization black and white propaganda.

Who puts this out?

Also: what agency coordinates americas media propaganda, I mean come on. For example the magical negro, what are the chances that every fucking movie has a magical negro in it? Whose coordinating this shit because they are purposefully pushing race war.

According to styx it won't. Is he right burgers?

youtube.com/watch?v=gtkSOx7MVQQ

so current polling shows the preference for government spending vs less government spending by hispanics to vary by generation. First is like 90% pro spending. Second is like 80% third is like 65%. And that's interesting because it shows that some change is going on. Not the rate of change Sup Forums would like but Sup Forums is retarded so who gives a shit. It's just that like every other immigrant group to mass immigrate to the US it takes several generations for things to level out.

Current democratic liberalism NEEDS for hispanics to stay self identified as hispanic. The 'democratic permanent majority' doesn't happen if hispanics intermarry and start thinking of themselves as white or otherwise don't constantly think of themselves as a separate ethnic group. The good news is that most hispanic americans self identify with their country of origin before they identify as hispanic.
And so if left alone and not bombarded with messages telling them "please always think of yourself as a seperate ethnicity!" than assimilation might actually occur. Those messages happen but they have to happen against the natural trend of intermarriage to dilute that identification.

It comes back down to that third and fourth generation, especially in states not called Texas and California. How that generation identifies and if it continues the trend will determine whether the US fractures further or not.