What was the point of WW1?

Seriously, everyone always talks about WW2 but the one that gets me is always WW1? Tens of millions of people die because some asshole is shot in Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayerling_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
spartacus-educational.com/FWWprincip.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cable_Street
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Civilizations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Germans wanted war, the assasination was just an excuse. Germany liked to fuck people up.

What's the point of any war?

Unironically jews. It was jews.

tens of millions died because every country had a tangled web of treaties and mutual defense agreements
fuck foreign entanglements

krauts have a long history of being genocidal idiots

And mostly its because wilhelm was just so fucking jealous of his cousin Bertie. WWI was really just a god damn family argument everyone suffered for b/c the god damn dysfunctional extended family ruled all the countries in Europe at the time.

Banks make a lot of money from major wars

germany cannot resist the temptation to cause worldwide bloodshed. even the non jewish ones.

jesus christ american education

Population control, and your flag is doing one fine job at that.

Europe was wound up in some ridiculous web of alliances designed specifically to be so entangling that no one would ever risk attacking anyone and shooting Europe in the gut.

Ofc, they did just that and now we know it was the beginning of the end for Western Civilization.

Blame Bismarck.

The Hardcore History episodes for WW1 are free right now, so go listen to those

It's complicated. If you're an American, (((they))) will feed you Wilsonian inspired propaganda about under the table alliances, a lack of self-determination of ethnic minorities, and nationalism. That interpretation is mean to support (((internationalism))), the League of Nations, and the supremacy of the American government.

But a better analysis would probably be that the Franco-Prussian war set the stage for the inevitable clash of Empires that WW1 became. A deeper analysis might be that Europeans had been slaughter one another for, gee I dunno, ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY, and this was the teleological expression of unending warfare + industrialism and the rise of the nation state creating massive populations + technology making killing as industrial on the battlefield as producing a Model T on an assembly line.

On the other hand, if you're asking what the war means from the context of the end state as though that were why anyone ever went to war, then I think you have maybe a naive view of what war means. Every single power that entered the war in the first year believed they would win it easily within a few months. The Imperial autocrats thought they would use the war of irridentism to reclaim their ancestral ethnic lands, while simultaneously solidifying their own domestic population behind their empires. Individuals thought the war was an expression of ethnic nationalism to display their loyalty to their people, and to personally and spiritually enrich themselves (Hitler was one of these). (((Internationalists))) saw the war as a way to make piles and piles of cash. None of these people actually accomplished their war goals very effectively.

Well, except the (((internationalists))) anyway, but if you're here you know they always accomplish their goals.

People were bored and wanted something exciting to happen.

Wilson just couldn't stand to be left out.

Unfortunately, people are shit and have very poor powers of imagining the consequences of their actions. Don't believe me? Wait a year.

The first thing I learned about WW1 is that I can never appreciate its true horror living after WW2 and The Bomb. Europe was optimistic at the turn of the century, and then ...
In truth though, Austria was right- Princip was known to and used by the Black Hand and had ties to the top in Serbia. They had every right to declare War.

My highschool history teacher taught us pre-WW1 to Arab-Israeli conflict in the context of all of it being pushed hard by Zionists in England and the good goys that are the (((British People))).

It's pretty complex and involves nation/empire building.

>Franz Joseph I of Austria

>On 28 June 1914, the assassination of his nephew Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo resulted in Austria-Hungary's declaration of war against the Kingdom of Serbia, which was Russia's ally. This activated a system of alliances which resulted in World War I

As stated in other posts once Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia for the assassination, all countries that were allied together joined. Of course Germany joined Austria-Hungary. France and Germany joined with Russia who joined Serbia.

Once Russia went out of the war, the Germans sent their forces West and were winning against the British/French and outnumbered them but then the Americans joined the war.. which is why Hitler was pissed as Germany were going to win and he believed the Jews brought the USA into the war (the stab in the back)

>Memeflag

Another interpretation is that US business interests sold on credit to both sides, but the Entente side more than the Central, so the government was lobbied to protect US business interests by ensuring the guys they loaned to could pay America back since they won.

Then after the war the Americans forced the defeated Central powers to pay indemnities to the Entente so the Entente could repay their loans.

And at the same time, the Americans (((loaned))) money to the former Central governments so they could afford their indemnities while incurring (((debt))) to America.

>tfw you realize we were the Jew all along.

Want a red pill? Gavrilo Princip had no connection whatsoever to the Black Hand. He was a member of Young Bosnia, which was a completely different group. (((They))) scapegoated Black Hand because they had already been propagandizing them as the villainous anarchists in order to justify crackdowns in the region to suppress nationalism and promote Hapsburg imperium.

I swear to God, reading for yourself will convince you every teacher you ever had was a Jew fed idiot.

Anti-British sentiment regarding WW-1 from an Ausfailian. I am shocked. Shocked, I say.

Tell me, do your people still celebrate the defeat at Gallipolli as a national holiday?

Furthermore, Franz Joseph I of Austria's only son died young in mysterious circumstances. His father was disappointed he was not traditional and had been involved in (((liberalism)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayerling_incident

If he had survived, Archduke Franz Ferdinand wouldn't have been so important and there would have been no WW1.

His Mother was also stabbed and murdered by an (((anarchist)))

History really is littered with lefties and Jews doing evil deeds.

And, pic related, Tsar Nicholas II was cousins of Kaiser Wilhelm and the British King (who was inconsequential in terms of actual political power).

So why did this family tear itself apart in a genocidal war, HMMMM?

>History really is littered with lefties and Jews doing evil deeds.
But only going back to the 1790s, user. That's what's so chilling.

WW1 was part of the same problem that WW2 was

Henry Ford was naming the Jew around that same time period

These ideas of "internationalism" and globalism and industrialization (not in a good way) were already around before WW2. The Germans already knew there would be another war in 20 years time when WW1 ended because the fate of the world had still not been decided.

Sure, fair enough. US capital won. First by supplying munitions and all the rest of the "stuff" of war, then by collecting from both sides for the (((debts))) incurred. Almost no capital assets (stocks, manufacturing facilities, bonds) suffered losses. What's not to love about that? But that was just luck and happened during and after the war. The start of the war could have been avoided if people weren't so bloodthirsty and eager to have an exciting romp in the country with their guns and sabres and horses. They wanted to play soldier because it was so boring to sit around all day sipping cocktails.

He was born in Rhodesia actually. Yet another proud nation brought low by (((The Eternal Anglo))).

What happened in the 1790s? Redpill me.

The war was actually Slavic autism

>Austria/Hungary
Alright lets add South Slavs to our crown since we want to include them and keep our empire together since un managed the Balkans is a shit hole and we can share this empire together
>Serbia.
Reeeeeeee fuck you freeeedom we want to practiclly just be a Russian puppet. BANG BANG BANG
>Austria/Hungary
Look guys you shot our fucking heir to the throne, we're gonna have check your country out and find out who did this considering the assassin had big ties to the government
>Serbia
Nooo Russia help pls oppression,we dindu nothin
>Russia
haha fuck you Austria Russia still stronk fuck you Austria
>Germany
what the fuck Russia fuck off attacking my ally
And so on with the French etc.

Bonus round
WW2. Yo Poland can I have this majority German city back. No reeeeeeee, Slavs strong we have France and England backing us up. Suck shit faggots
Extra bonus round
Fuck you Capitalism cold war now lets hang the fear of a nuclear holocaust over the world for the next few decades

sad but yeah pretty much

Has the fate of the world ever been decided, user?

Unlike who?

>The start of the war could have been avoided if people weren't so bloodthirsty and eager to have an exciting romp in the country with their guns and sabres and horses.
Name me a time in history anywhere you like between, say, the Battle of Adrianople, and the Battle of the Marne where Europeans weren't happy to traipse off to slaughter one another.

The United States got rich and powerful, quite on purpose, by recognizing from George Washington himself that the smart thing was to stay out of it all and play all sides.

It's really complicated so nobody ever questions the Jewish involvement in things. Much like banking.

It's like you always hear the country needs to borrow money and in debt.. nobody ever asks.. to who??

In the case of most Royals though they were simply selfish. The British had to distance themselves or get kicked out of the country or worse. Then throw in massive Jewish influence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)

Seriously though, I don't think most people here have even watched all the German ww2 "propaganda" movies.

Some of them are like pc free historical documentaries. Especially about Mayer Amschel Rothschild and the spread of that family.

Listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History on it. So much you don't learn in school

>(((Americans))) only joined war to ensure they got the loans they leant to The allies back

I'm afraid my study of history doesn't cover Rhodesia very much. Except to say that the general American perspective is that Africans deserve it because whitey is rayciss and it be in Africa so bix nood.

the world got serbed

The (((French Revolution))) which literally invented the political left. Can you name a single successful Jewish plot on the West before that?

Where do you say the Ausfailians fit on your timeline

Like when, pre-world war 1?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)

This shit's inaccurate. It stipulated Emma Goldman and Rosa Luxembourg were the same person.

It would seem it was decided in WW2. You think just because you were born recently that the universe revolves around you, I used to think like that too - that my life was special and I was going to be the one to witness the start of the collapse. We're not at the beginning of the collapse, we are already half way through it. These plans were put into motion over some 100 years ago. Whites will be minorities in their own countries all across the West within 20 years, it is demographic destiny, you cannot change it. Literally hundreds of millions of people would have to be genocided and no single limp wristed Westerner in today's world is going to do that.

It's also the start of this creature..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

Then the spread...

>In 1798, third-born son Nathan Mayer Rothschild was sent to England to further the family interests in

>Nathan became a naturalized citizen in 1804 and established a bank in the City of London.

>The youngest son Jacob was sent to Paris in 1811, enhancing the family's ability to operate across Europe. This enabled them to profit from the opportunity of financing Wellington's armies in Portugal, requiring the sourcing of large quantities of gold on behalf of the British government.

spartacus-educational.com/FWWprincip.htm
Dimitrijevic sent Princip and armed him.

user, you know as well as I do that monodimensional explanations are ahistorical. It wasn't just the Jew.

Yeah it's not going to be 100% accurate and there is propaganda in the movies. The way it is made out though that it's some horrific thing full of 100% lies and untruths when it could be something right out of pol.

Americans loaned to the Central powers, too.

And guess what Nigel, nobody made your yellow teethed great grandparents borrow money from America.

It was a resource war, just like all the others. They were trying to box each other out of the Near East.

Serbia was a mistake. We should have given Dalmatia to Italy.

>just some asshole
>literally the leader of one of the countries involved
Yeah... you're retarded.

Then it seems you subscribe to the Francis Fukuyama view of the End of History. I, on the other hand, favor Samuel Huntington of Clash of Civilizations.

And frankly, the only condition necessary for the inevitability of genocide is that you believe it is inevitable. You civnat fool.

They always play some part though. It's like Oswald Mosley and the blackshirts. At their big rally in which they got shut down:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cable_Street

The leader of the opposition was a communist Jew.

Who knows hat would have come of it and the British involvement in ww2 if it had gone ahead, perhaps nothing but still, native British were shut down by an outsider.

Deep

Bismarck's plan was to keep Russia and France from allying with one another, it was Wilhelm II's successive fuck ups that led to just that happening

Yugoslavia was a mistake. Dubrovnik should have become like Hong Kong.

>Clash of Civilizations

I didn't say there won't be clashes of civilizations in the future. There just won't be anymore white people, we'll be replaced with a mongrel race. To me, this is the same as the end. What do I care if the Chinese, Africans and Muslims inherit the earth? They're not of my kin.

So? If you know anything about the attack, you know it was a massive stroke of luck more than anything else that Princip would be the trigger man. The plotters all thought they had blown it, so Princip went to a bar to get drunk, when the Archduke's driver, not being from Sarajevo, got lost and stopped at that particular bar to ask directions.

Besides, there is no evidence of Princip membership in the Hand, and the Hand disavowed any affiliation with him.

During WWI, he allies said publicly that they wanted a fair peace for everyone and that there was war because he Germans wanted war.

But through diplomatic channels, thy demanded very harsh peace terms from the Germans, including the execution of German leaders, the same leaders who would have to agree to the peace terms.

Allied propaganda reached Germany where many people were willing to believe that the allies were not monsters and that their leaders must have been lying to them.

This resulted in an uprising and a new government that was willing to sign whatever peace terms the allies wanted.

Even so, at Versailles the allies, were disappointed. The French and American representatives refused to cooperate until Churchill promise them that there would b another war hat would be blame on Germany.

What’s behind all of this? Around 1900 Germany was succeeding too much economically, culturally, scientifically, technologically, and industrially. Britain was threatened with obsolescence, which they were not prepared to accept

The solution the British came up with was a Great War to genocide the Germans.

Why do you suppose there were so many communist jews?

"Tell me, when was the war over?"
"The war is not over,"
"Millions are being killed. Europe is mad. The world is mad."

Not just any A-hole.
The heir to the Holy Roman Empire.
This is back when royalty in Europe still meant something. And their bloodline for power was targeted
And of course they had no problem sending millions of peasants to their death in an attempt to protect the Roman Empire bloodline.

Yugoslavia was great, Tito was a mistake. Why do you shitty Eastern Europeans like despotic dictators like that and Ceaucescu so much?

What you just described is the Clash.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Civilizations

Is that what you slopes truly believe?

something something jews

they wanted to break up the ottoman empire since Palestine/Israel was under muslim rule

depopulation

The Serbian King after liberating the western balkans was offered expansion of Serbia including bosnia and access to the sea but chose instead to form a "unified" state of south Slavs. We all know how that worked out.
>liking Tito
Came into power via communist revolution with a million strong army. not easy to depose. Can't compare Tito's Yugoslavia with that of Ceaucescu and Romania, Yugoslavs were waaay better off than Eastern Bloc countries.

(((Banks)))

wrong. world war 1 and 2 were created and executed by the jews. they had countries fighting each other. it's what they do. divide and conquer

>What was the point of WW1?
We were bored and had visions of grandeur.

>tens of millions died because every country had a tangled web of treaties and mutual defense agreements

I edit a WW1 historical journal, and this is the only answer in the thread that gets it.

With all the mutual defense agreements, all it took was a minor border skirmish to set the world on fire.

It was the french and their revendication.

>freezing ass off
>walk and boat for weeks/months
>live in blubber soaked animal skins
>motherfuckers can't even finish their war

WW1 started because of the jews it´s all a big cospiracy #taketheredpill

To make donkeys wear gas masks obviously.

nationalism. People were legit hyped up for war and willingly entered it.

no, that's just a slide technic.

i'm so butthurt about WW1, it totally ruined the world, it was the final nail in the coffin, we're pretty much already living in the post apocalypse

Wait, were they both communist strongmen, or not? And if they had a million guys in the army, then weren't they popular with that million guys?

To put gas masks onto mules' noses.

Thanks, Mister Wilson. Guess what, the actual (((diplomats))) will not give you a job just for agreeing with them.

How?

Why? Who knows. It's a conflict that spiraled out of control. While the assassination in Sarajevo was the ultimate trigger most people in Europe didn't really care all the much at the time. THe stars lined up, to say the least.

basic gestalt?

Europe was a tinder box waiting for a match.

The important thing about WWI was that it was the first modern war. Nobody understood how powerful those weapons would be. They did not have the tactics and strategies to match the weaponry, and the war was so costly there was no way out. The loser would have to pay for it all, so no one was willing to quit till the damage was mortal.

The treaty that ended the war was the cause of the next one.

It will make us that much closer to the Ancient ones.

so the germans were the original jews

>unknown
wat

There is a lot of truth to this.

The Germans were objectively superior to every other ethnic group in Europe, bar none. The jews hated the germans because they were fiercely nationalistic, the anathema to the jews who are communists by nature.

With the loss of WW1, Germany became significantly weakened economically due to the harsh measures of the treaty of versailles which had been imposed by the allies with strong influence from (((international financiers))). This led to the exploitation of the German people throughout the 1920s with the Wall Street Crash and hyperinflation, from which jews managed to profit enormously to the indignation of many ethnic germans who lost everything during the crash. Then you have Hitler and the rise of the Nazis and we all know what happens next.

What's most important to realise is that jews were attempting to undermine Germany and nationalism every step along the way for their own gain. Its in the jews nature to dominate a host population by infiltrating positions of power and working to undermine and exploit the host group. Wherever 'semitism' takes hold, anti-semitism naturally follows. You cannot have one without the other.

What we're seeing in the United States and Europe today is the final phase of (((their))) attempt to completely bolshevize the west. Hitler was our last chance to save western civilisation, the constitution, and freedom. The spread of the cancer is now terminal.

>then weren't they popular with that million guys?
Yes. Tito was popular because he was a combatant in WW2 and him and his partisans pushed the Germans out. Yugoslavia had the biggest resistance movement in Europe at the time and the most free territory. In those days, the occupation was seen as the biggest threat. You'd have recruitment stations set up in villages, one communist and the other royalist. This was before those two factions started warring with each other. So they would say "just pick a side it's all the same dude lmao". The majority of partisan fighters didn't care about ideology. Add victory in WW2 with the massive benefits fighters got after the war and support was pretty much guaranteed.

>Holy Roman Empire
I think you mean the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The HRE was dissolved by Napoleon.

But not before 1871.

Why would (((Nazis))) permit Serbian recruitment stations?

all of our hereditary monarchies have been eliminated, our great empires are now a fading memory, millions upon millions of brave white European boys with good white genetics were lead to the slaughter, the nukes already fell, we're living in fallout new vegas

Old monarchies of Europe realizing there was only so much land in the world suitable for colonization, and all the good places had already been scooped up. Therefore, the only way to gain anything was to take on other empires. The system of mutual protection treaties was established just as much for offense as it was defense - the European powers all wanted a reason to start invading each other. Also technology was finally catching up to the grandiose visions of the warmongerers, unlike the times of Napoleon, it was now relatively easy to train, supply and mobilize a fuckhuge army.

Had nuclear weapons not come along, there would have been a world war every 20 to 30 years.

> "The Jews!"

You act like there was some kind of coherence between millions of people who didn't know each other. Just a friendly reminder that over 100 000 jews fought for Germany in WWI.

Great moments in European history thanks to nationalism.

Obviously they wouldn't 'let' these things happen. They were conducted underground or in secret. The partisan movement in Yugoslavia was indeed very powerful.