What is it with americans and the 2nd amendment? i mean, its just an amendment right...

what is it with americans and the 2nd amendment? i mean, its just an amendment right? a patch to the core made to deal with indians, why shouldn't it be removed if its no longer needed? it isn't part of the core right?

are you 12?

no. why?

bump

Why do you care kike? That's the real question.

If your argument is that you want to reduce gun deaths then there is no greater cause of gun deaths than tyrannical government. Nazi Germany disarmed the Jews then went about exterminating Jews. Communist Russian Jews disarmed Christians then went about exterminating Christians.

There is no bigger gun violence threat than public disarmament.

Because without them, when (((your people))) begin the final step of their globilization plan patriots will be slaughtered in numbers far beyond any other genocide.

why does trump cares when he sees dead kids in syria? same.

than what about instead of taking away already existing property, just make it so further purchasing of weapons will be hard?

bump

jewish nigger

It kinda of supported and built the country.

:/

>sandniggers dont understand inalienable rights
Color me not surprised

By your logic, all the amendments may no longer be needed eventually. Including the right to non self incrimination and freedom of speech. Are you a fucking retard?

>be founder
>Over reaching bitch Brits trying to control my shit
>Gather up guns and everyone I can to kick them out

Hell yea

>better put in plain words that people need to be armed in case government becomes bullshit like the Brits

This is not hard. this is just a check on government powers... not hunting.

The Bill of rights is not removable and is in fact a core part of the Constitution

It's meant to deal with niggers now you fucking kike.

Worry about your own "country",kike.Keep your Zionist nose out of our country's history if you don't have a fucking clue as to what our Constitution is.It's called THE BILL OF RIGHTS,NOT THE BILL OF NEEDS,NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE.

Guns are awesome and shooting is fun.

My post Was meant for .
I should do to bed.

>Jews all the time until it's convenient to be "white" to push the agenda of white genocide.

Mentally ill OP detected. What a kook. Sage.

It's plenty hard buying guns. I have to go through an FBI administered background check every time I buy one not to mention having to wait another 5 days if it's a handgun due to state level law. Liability from selling guns to the wrong person is huge for both the seller and the purchaser. Even the last shooting in California where the local laws are stricter than federal law, the shooters did acquire guns legally.

Making guns harder to get is like banning the use of certain words and say that it is not an impediment to exercising your 1A rights.

Enjoy~

The constitution was not our first organizing document. Spoilers, it didn't work.

During the national discussions about what the new constitutipon would be, there was a large portion of the populationthat wanted the bill of rights as a preceding document akin to the decleration of the rights of man and citizen, but they ultimately lost, and it was not included as the other side claimed that a government of the people would respect the people, and a document about rights being attatched to a document about government structure is not only odd, but redundent and pointless, an argument that won the day.

At the first hint of government overreach, the whole country freaked out, and they decided to add it, as this argument was proven wrong.

The bill of rights was always supposed to be the core of our nation, and although it was not included right away, it ultimately was. The bill of rights is the most important part of our entire countey, way more important than any other part of the constitution.

We need to repeal and replace the 2nd amendment with one that will work.

if it now proves more damage than usefullness than its time to cast it aside.

there are already checks on goverment power user.

That wasn't the intention you stupid kike.

>2nd amendment was for indians
holy shit you know nothing about american history
>that flag
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>the shooters did acquire guns legally.
than make it so that people like those wont be able to aquire guns by any legal means.

2nd amendment protects the rest.

>let me tell you about your Constitution

>flag
>checks out

The 2A ALWAYS works when kikes don't get in the way.Americans don't read nor do they learn about the Constitution,and Bill of Rights these days.It's sad when people in my town have to go out,and educate the public about their 2A rights that they never learned about in school thanks to the Marxist agenda.
IIRC,not too long ago,the kikes from the EU talking to the Swiss govt.- Was calling for "Gun Control."It's ALWAYS the kikes.Whining about Swiss gun ownership being "problematic" because (((they))) want the Swiss to surrender,and join the kikery Communist EU.The kikes claimed that "It's not fair to the "refugees" not to be armed that we're trying to get your govt to let in,goyim!"
I wish I had saved the article.I remember Sup Forums made a big deal out of it when a Swissbro posted about it.

Hitler didn't think you needed guns so he got laws passed to take them away from (((you))). America should do the same, right?

>there are already checks on goverment power
Yes, and it's called armed rebellion, and it doesn't just apply to American government either.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Fake quote.

>t.selfbumpiing, fuck off kike

You're right.The original source of the quote has disappeared over time.
The quote posted,still speaks truth,even though it wasn't by Washington.

>"if freedom of speech is taken away,then dumb and silent we may be led like sheep to the slaughter."-George Washington
>"t is on great occasion only,and after time has been given for the cool and deliberate reflection,that the real voice of the people can be known."-George Washington

What's with all the D&D themed threads tonight.

It just sets a precedent. Those who quote it like gospel are, IMO, no better than the partisan drones in favor of outright repealing it.

The fact that exists points to something more dire - an inextricable facet of human nature. There once existed a totalitarian regime that wanted build another slave & prison colony here, but we wouldn't let them have it. This isn't to suggest such a thing would happen again, though human behavior has not changed since that time - where there is a will, there is a way (inmates in high security prisons still manage to build functioning semi-auto pistols out of disused pipework and metal pieces, gunpowder from urine and cleaning supplies, and kill guards with them). Moreover, government agencies are more than willing to stretch their own morals to create a narrative, even if it means arming psychopaths.

I would like to see a dialog of behavioral regulation explored, rather than continuing to foist blame upon inanimate objects. The longer we detract from our responsibilities to one another as members of a society, the more unbearable these cultural divides will become. It is immature to blame the knife for the stabbing it was used to commit. We are no more driven by other-worldly demons than the objects we take hold of.