The Endgame ship we all deserve

The Endgame ship we all deserve

Mikumo has some very... Interesting attributes.

Haha. Delta thread died. This one appears.

But, I like it. If only Kawamori was stronk like that.

Maybe in the final battle Freyja and Mikumo both sacrifice themselves and ascend as ethereal beings that reside between time and space, nekid while hugging each other

Do it kawamori

>nekid while hugging each other
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Daily reminder that Hayate has no future with Freyja due to her short lifespan.
She will never live to raise their children
She will never live to help him pay for their house
She's no better than a HIV patient.

Shut the fuck up asshole. I am so done with you people bringing so much hate towards characters. It's a fucking anime get over it. So your fave isn't winning? BIG FUCKING DEAL

I'm not even mad about your stupid love to bash a character. I'm angry at your ignorance over "they're no better than an HIV patient". Must be real nice to sit behind the computer and post hate messages where you can bring up an illness that many people die of and twist it for your amusement. Well it's not funny. Some people like me have had close family or friends suffer and die over something that you find to be a funny insult.

GET A LIFE

Agreed

But he's right. Frejya will lose. No need to get so butthurt about it.

I don't even care if you think Freyja will or will not win. I'm frankly just repulsed that you people think it's OK to insult or ridicule a grave illness over your stupid hate for a character.

I hope you all aren't this hateful in real life. Being safe and anonymous behind a screen really gives you all a mighty sense to be ignorant and hurtful over sensitive topics.

There does not have to be a thread 24/7.
And it is obvious there was nothing to talk about in the last thread and still will be nothing to talk about in this one other than us reiterating the same shit.

Too bad that Freyja is craving for Hayate's D instead of Mikumo's song pussy. It can't be help because Hayahaya is hot as fuck.

When's the preview?

That's a pretty lewd screenshot. It's from the docking ep, right?

It's from episode 4 when Chuck's little sister asked if Hayate will sing too. Damn, they sexualize all of the man this show.

He's a whore

That hairclip he's got actually resembles the mind-controlling implant Brera and Grace had, doesn't it. What is Kawamori suggesting by this?

That's the sad part, and I've been noticing that in the episodes lately.

That's why the lines that Freyja sings to Mikumo in Giraffe Blues are:
>I could never catch up to you…
>What could you see from this place?
>Taking it into your hands, you counted everything you can lose…
>You even hid all your tears… didn’t you?
>Those eyes are too honest…
they saw this world as slanted.

Have you ever noticed Hayate acts more like one of the girls than the guys in Macross?

Hairclip.

Well, it's no surprise all the gay talk comes up when we discuss him and his romantic tendencies.

Is that Precure?

He still a guy for me even he didn't reacted anything to Mirage's precious boobs because he just too dense and still don't care about love. Bu to be honest he's more prettier than Alto, just look at those beautiful eyelash.
It just like they sing for each other. I always feel the lesbian vibe from Mikumo.

The funny thing is, all of them act like whiny girls. Apart from earnest, the manliest character is the Venus Goddess Mikumo.

Windermerians live 30-35 years. They can start pumping kids right now and then stop when Freyja his 20. It's enough to have 5 kids and raise them at lest until they are 15.
She can earn sihitton of money with her music and then her kids will be rich from all the royalties even after her death.

Perfect waifu

>Daily reminder that Hayate has no future with Freyja due to her short lifespan.
To be fair, you can say the same thing about humans from the perspective of a Zentradi/Meltran.

Look at how cute she is

The cutest girl in Macross Delta

For all my fellow HayaFre shippers

Precure must have gotten way lewder than i remember

Reminder that Mature/Sexy wins and not cute.

Reminder that shamelessly bumping this thread with shitposting while the actual number posters hasn't changed is only sad and pathetic. Wait until tomorrow.

And her role model is the most beautiful girl in Macross Delta

Mikumo will win then?

Nice tumblr gif faggot

Look at the gif.

Do you think she cares what your opinion is?

I can't even take you Miragefags seriously. It's clear you guys are getting desperate and pounce to shit on every post about Freyja.

That's just sad and pathetic. Do whatever you want though if that makes you feel better. Make your Delta experience even bitter while we actually go ahead and enjoy the show.

Goodnight.

>Kumo
>mature

Reminder that if you aren't attractive then you can't be good at anything

You shouldn't defile Mikumo with shitty gifs is what I'm saying

CUTE!

How the fuck does she do that with her fingers? I've been trying for about 5 minutes now and I still can't get it to look like anything close to a W.

I mean, I can understand you not being able to do so without moving your fingers into place with other hand, but not being able to do so at all?

You need a super slim finger to do that.

If I use my other hand and push my fingers into place, then yes I can make a W. But otherwise I can't.

do it regularly and you'll eventually be able to do it without help

Be gangsta

>>>>>>Tumblr

I need to see more Walkure. Last week's ep was shit. Utter utter shit.

oh. I knew those outfits had been seen before. Good catch

that Kaname makes me cum every tiem

the fabric choice is awful and the hem is fucked up, good job

Reminds me off Meegu's append suit

Seriously... they're such shit outfits, who would wear them?

I'm certain Freyja will die in childbirth at the end of the series and Hayate will fly by Windemere riding the wind one last time while Mirage is on the Elysion leading a new team and she gets a Newtype flash.

They look cheap. I'm glad they are making them wear better dresses and shoes now that they have proven they can sell music.

Where does the pika beam come into things?

It's an expression of new life being born. Freyja's rune will flash super bright when her baby gets pushed out.

Which one, Sup Forums? I think far left. What character does she play?

From left to right they are Makina, Freyja, Reina, Mikumo and Kaname

Behind from the left: Makina, Reina, Kaname.
At the front from the left: Freyja, Mikumo.

Genki!

And I like Makimaki's legs in that pic.

Big FreFre, had to change the file format to even post it.

I want to FUCK Freyja.

>He didn't lick her rune.
Not lewd at all

Macross /u/ when

can't be lewd all the time

I wouldn't mind this pairing. I don't think we'll see a kiss like that on the show though. That'd be much too lewd. This, even after they showed a macross having sex with its city module.

I really need rune kissing. Someone just kiss Freyja's rune already or maybe we will see Walkure molest Heinz and lick his rune.

Obviously won't be any rune sexuality displayed in it, its way too suggestive to go there. It's what doujins are for. Doubt we'd even get any major rune hijinks. A very normal kiss is the most that could happen, but probably not even. Again, there'll be doujins for that.

Wow, this one got her face just right. I hate when fanart is posted and it screws up the look of kumokumo.

And official art in magazine made her look derpy.

official arts are made by people too and sometimes they just can't a certain thing feel right. Really good ones do however, and someone'll have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe was done by the character designer for Macross frontier?

So, hesitating birthday.

Probably the news of his dad's involvement is gonna be a real downer for Hayate. I expect a hissy fit. But, I figure it'll be Freyja that comes through to him in the end, this ending in her song or whatever.

I don't mind this way of doing things. Hopefully we see Mirage try to approach him too though, with something. Or maybe Mirage will take the NUNS-perspective and hold it against Hayate. That would be pretty interesting to see, her conflict in that.

It might be a good episode. Certainly better than learning anything more from the windie side of things.

So I was dicking around on the main macross site, and Mikumo's bio is literally the only one which doesn't specify her age? Immortal protoculture priestess reveal when??

On the windies side, can any future Heinz suffering be classed as green suffering now? Holy hell his runes are acutally MASSIVE compared to literally all other windies seen so far. I want to tie them into a bow

That's pretty good. I read somewhere her age was supposed to be 18 or so. But, just from how mature she seems, I'd peg her at 22. About that.

But, sure, timeless sounds better to me.

Reirei's~ kawaii

Which is why Mikumo has a man face in that picture. I wish they got someone else. Ritz does really amazing artwork

>14 year old pregnancy being depicted in a Macross TV series
Suuuuure.

her age is unknown, because shinpi

She's already late for marriage.

Timeskip bro. She turns 15 a month after Hayate does. So fast forwarding 3 yes to her being 18 isn't much.

But at the end of the day we'll take what we can get. Personally, I'd be content enough if the last shot is of them holding hands.

>Freyja
>win

Hue

Same, bro. Same.

At this point I'm wondering if Hayate's siegfried will get rebuilt or if he'll just fly Messer's for the rest of the series. I hope not. Flying Messer's already served for his revenge/face-off with Keith I want Hayate back in his own siegfried.

Hikaru is so lame in comparison

In the ED he still use his own.

I'm still wondering why Misa crave for that faggot's D that much.

Aren't Chaos super broke right now? Plus with the colony ship being in such a bad condition I'd imagine any extra funds gained from possible sponsors to be funneled to maintaining it / upkeeping the refugees - and not spurgling on a new Siegfried when there's a useable one already there.

Though if they dump the refugees + get sponsors I can see him getting his own in time for the finale.