Digibro

Thoughts on him? I feel like he goes against a lot of the opinions of Sup Forums thought not all obviously. This is especially apparent if you watch his videos on his vlog channel

>e-celeb bullshit

Not anime.

Demo is better

He's just a typical scumbag who fishes for views with obvious clickbait. He has 0 credibility on what makes a good anime and injects his opinions into everything leaving no room for a solid, impartial analysis.

I like him and I watch all of his content
Saged for off-topic

Somewhat different, Demo tries to be funny while digi is more analytical, not that I don't think Demo makes good points or not.

lol

>>>/reddit/

Only heard of him because Liam was on that one video, have no interest in seeing more

He doesn't do clickbait.

He is highly intelligent and unlike you can back up all his points with fantastic analysis. Fuck off and go die.

advertising your shitty youtube channel is against the rules faggot.

my boi

Sounds like a cockhead.

Advertising your garbage channel isn't allowed.
E-celeb bullshit isn't allowed.
This thread isn't even anime.

Fuck off.

>garbage is better than garbage

r/anime banned him and users generally dislike him because of his opinions

Fuck off Digibro.

He redpilled me on anime, I can't enjoy it they way I used to now.

Demo is funny but I sure hope he realizes just how retarded his thoughtcrime video was. Even if he says it no longer represents his views on the matter I can't believe he once thought what he said he did.

Oh, good. The less people that watch his videos the less chance of him being able to continue making them.

Fuck off back to MAL, digibro

brony faggot

fuck off with this youtuber shit

He's okay but I'm not a fan of his personality.

> 7 fucking hour video.
I ain't going near his bullshit.

Two braindead idiots can't even make a proper comback and accuse me of being Digi. Seriously blow your brains out and do the world a favour.

summer

>thread is still up

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSS

He thinks KLK is a 10/10.

Enough said.