Sup Forums: The top 10% of guys are getting the top 90% of women, this has to stop now

>Sup Forums: The top 10% of guys are getting the top 90% of women, this has to stop now.
>Also Sup Forums: We can't let men become women

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J082v03n03_10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>makes fake stat
>posts trap

MUH ARGUMENT, BEHOLD!

never change, aussies. Just remember you're here to entertain us

>the top 10% of guys

are we talking about blacks?

It could look like the most convincing girl in the world and have realistic tit implants but if it has a dick, it's still a man. No exceptions and if you disagree you're no better than some postmodernist jew.

Bailey is a man, and I would still have sex with him.

Fake or not Sup Forums believes it.

are the two contradictory?

Op is a retard and I would fuck that tranny if I had a realistic chance

Letting men become women both increases supply and decreases demand. Simple market principle should tell you why this is good for the average man.

That's cool bro just know it's gay

If I fuck this man am I gay?

Is this gay?

The two aren't in contradiction, though I included a question mark I can assure you my "question" was intended to point out the fallacy of your inane post.

I can't tell Sup Forums is op gay?

yea

The top 10% of women are men

Yes they are. Increasing female:male ratio would increase the mating success of lower tier men. Exactly the problem Sup Forums is complaining about.

i hope so

90% of women lul

20% of women are unfuckable.

top 10% sleeps with 60%

very cute, would insert penis

You can't increase the female:male ratio by adding more men, and at any rate fixing this statistic wouldn't reduce degeneracy, which in case you weren't aware is the issue in both the position you proposed.

Obviously chad is getting all the girls. This leaves us with two properly viable options. Either we can all go our own way or else when can encourage those among us who are obliging enough to become traps or go through full transition surgery so they can service our weenies. I'm honestly undecided which of these options might be best. Any thoughts, anons?

If that thing has a vagina, yeah you're fucking a vagina so it's not gay

Yours or hers? :>

OK cool. Definitely makes sense that a very straight man would prefer to fuck rather than pic related

best webm on the internet really.

>>Sup Forums: The top 10% of guys are getting the top 90% of women
Because 90% of men are beta cucks that either 1. Don't make a move and lack will power so they sit in depression and self-pity
2. Are followers with no sense of individuality
3. Have fake confidence and try too hard

Both

>Canadian School Camps
They really take Camp to horrifying and sickening new levels.
The only thing I'm blowing right now is chunks.

>that's cool bro
You get the rope too you enabling shit

>You can't increase the female:male ratio by adding more men
You're decreasing the amount of men and increasing the amount of women.

>and at any rate fixing this statistic wouldn't reduce degeneracy,
Not letting men become women won't stop people wanting fuck men. At least if you let them transition they can sort out sexual disparities within the straight marketplace

>that webm
I fucking love my country

Accelerate racial and political tensions to the point society breaks down

Men can't become women. If they could actually become women I'd encourage it.

top 10% of guys are getting the top 90% of guys that become women

>You're decreasing the amount of men and increasing the amount of women.
Men aren't women, sorry champ.

>Not letting men become women won't stop people wanting fuck men.
Gas chambers work well.

>At least if you let them transition they can sort out sexual disparities within the straight marketplace
Men aren't women, you are fucking a man, that is homosexual not straight, and the answer to "less degeneracy" isn't "well ok lol just be degenerate haha". I honestly think you have some form of autism or you just want to suck a man with tits dick.

MY EYES GIVE ME BLEACH

Oh, those guys will BLEACH you alright.

If the vast Collective of men stopped being cucks we could have a normal ratio. They always fall for a 40 year old washed up slut who is looking for a beta provider when chad no longer wants to fuck her. If those men stopped dating these women they will be miserable and suicidal. Young women will see this and realize early promiscuity can have lasting impacts.

>Either we can all go our own way or else when can encourage those among us who are obliging enough to become traps or go through full transition surgery so they can service our weenies. I'm honestly undecided which of these options might be best.
You are designed by nature to go and kill man who took women and seize these women for yourself you eunuch soyboy faggot. Monogamy was here for a very very good reason ans it isnt coming back until world reminded hard way what the reason actually was. Remember Elliot Rogers? He did absolutely natural and right thing (except that he hadnt raped some bitches during his action). Cases like his should become an epidemic, or else you'll stay cucked forever.

God has abandoned us

Son of a bitch, should've recognized the thumbnail

>Men aren't women, sorry champ.
They're as good as

>Gas chambers work well.
>Intentionally decreasing your population
LGBTQ are high IQ, you'd murder your productive capacity

>the answer to "less degeneracy" isn't "well ok lol just be degenerate haha"
Get real though, you're never going to actually gas gay and trans people. The best you can hope to do is at least minimise damage by directing one problem towards another.

>LGBTQ are high IQ
Doubt it considering the statistical prevalence of this degeneracy in black communities.

I don't care to respond to the rest, go ahead and fuck men and pretend they're women if you want. Normal people won't accept you, I hope you enjoy being laughed at and ridiculed.

who is she?

>you're never going to actually gas gay and trans people
It isnt actually necessary. Inciting healthy working class youth to beat them up whenever they dare to bring their mental illness out of the closet should be more than sufficient.

I have a black shemale fetish and it's not like I asked for this for anything. This is why I am in favor of a humane form of slavery.

They won't until they pull down the pants and find a dick at which point they nope out of there.

>tfw if you think about it trannyism is an unconscious, evolutionary response to the low number of available women in society

lenny?

The target is no-fault divorce. Start talking about ending no-fault divorce.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J082v03n03_10

>I don't care to respond to the rest
Makes sense

>mental illness
>[citation needed]

nudes anywhere, please?

Not that I know of fwen :/

What is wrong with his skin?

NAME

>trans girl
what did I mean by this..

Mac Web Design Convention

When women stop being whores I'll care.
>tfw dying alone

It means she is a boy.

Post more traps.

>she

t. lowtest

White supremists and Trump supporter Sup Forums threads.

just needs mopped

I find this gif mesmerizing..

You people are absolute faggots...Jesus....

you fapped, don't lie user

op pls delivar hot traps k thnx

Its 2017 these women are not women they all hoes and want to be respected like women
>wtf you expect? Turn a hoe into a house wife bet she'l be a craigslist creeper

traps don't exist irl I fucking tried to find one
Just Mexican men in dresses around here

>Tfw I am getting emotional and growing tits

Love hormones

But it looks more feminine than any beast you will ever get close to.