Stephen Paddock's neighbor CONFIRMS he was a Trump Supporter

Stephen Paddock's neighbor CONFIRMS he was a Trump Supporter.

Fuck, skip to 2:35 youtu.be/oJ5AyqwHqQQ

Legit interview with Michael Savage and Paddock's neighbor.

This changes everything. Democrats will not let this go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJ5AyqwHqQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BULLSHIT!

When does pol start calling Rick from Las Vegas a CIA shill because he said Paddock was a Trump supporter?

Then it's completely unrelated to politics because a country concert is basically a Trump rally

what else? lmao

Paddock's """""""""""""""neighbor""""""""""""""""""" AKA a larping troll

how do we know that this caller isnt full of shit? Maybe he isnt but radio show callers dont have to tell the truth

Didn't say he was a Trump supporter.

Said he had no political ideology, but once mentioned he liked Trump.

Neighbor constantly brought up politics and guns, Paddock never said anything about those topics.

A "Trump supporter" who gunned down an entire crowd of Trump supporters.

Amazing how fast you kikes create shill threads. I posted the link to the Savage interview like 8 minutes ago.

SAGE

Fake ass desperate DISINFO THREAD!

>> Got daymn the (((shills))) are desperate for this one, Rick

>youtu.be/oJ5AyqwHqQQ

REPORT THIS LINK AS VIOLATING YOUTUBE POLICY

WE CAN SCRUB IT BEFORE IT GETS NOTICED

"neighbor"

MY DAD WORKS IN NINTENDO!

Soros spin machine out in force. Soros is spending a lot of taxpayer money on these lies.

Or maybe his neighbor is a liar.

Drumpf btfo

why are you guys acting like fags all of the sudden, weren't you ready for something like this, damn. I heard another source confirm the same thing, I am pretty sure it's tru but it doesn't matter there likely multiple shooters. Stephen was likely framed.

SHILL SHILL SHILL

The guy from pawn stars? We should ask him what he knows about the shooting!

MULTIPLE SHOOTERS
SUPPOSED SHOOTER HAS NO MOTIVES ESPECIALLY IF HE SUPPORTED TRUMP
YOU GUYS ARE FAGS THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM TRUMP SUPPORTERS

>CONFIRMS he was a Trump Supporter
Wait, you mean people actually doubted this? Unironically? Are these real people we're talking about or actually retards? I'm confused.

THis just proves even more it was a psyop. Him being a trump supporter frees the left from any wrongdoing and allows them leverage policy and culture even more.

I was his neighbor too. He personally told me he was a Hillary supporter.

bascially goes from

>they kept to themselves and were never home
to
>he sit around in his garage all the time and go to the bar all the time

Notice how someone brings up Trump, but there is no connection to anything? The neighbor is projecting, as is all the left, blaming Trump for stuff he couldn't possibly have caused. Its bugging me much worse than the anti-Obama stuff we went through.

Exactly.

I’m his accountant. He donated big $$$ to Bernie.

I typically go along with whatever political persuasion my neighbor's exhibit because I don't think highly enough of people to be real with them. It's just easier to pretend to be what ever is most agreeable to them, because I'll never spend any actual time with them and don't give a shit about social interaction.

>Sup Forums runs endless bullshit narratives based on hear say evidence
>Actual neighbor says he's a a Trump fan
>UH UH FAKE

Trump isn't a movement or a cult. This doesn't mean jackshit. The KKK support Trump as well, what's new? A lot of criminals support Hillary as well. Trump's supporters don't represent Trump, Trump does.

>have a shirt with Team Trump on it
>your psychopath neighbor sees you
>you say hi, proudly showing your shirt
>your psychopath neighbor says hes a Trump fan as well

Sounds like he tried to be friendly wherever he went or whoever he met with.

He's a registered democrat.

neighbors don't know their neighbors. Especially when they are gone for months at a time. Everything my neighbors think they know about me is a lie I've told them that is easy for them to swallow and makes me appear to be more normal than I am. It's best to placate those who live near you, not befriend them. This isn't mayberry. Neighbors come and go in our transient disconnected society, and they don't deserve to know anything about me.

This literally.

If he was actually a Trump fan he wouldn’t just say I am too.

>I just love to hear me speak
I have a hard time listening to the fag moderator who is constantly busy listening to his own voice.

>how hard do you think it would be to pay off one neighbor

Apparently not hard at all

but if he was truly antifa or far left, as Sup Forums says, he would have chewed the neighbor out. His brother said Stephen was very assertive

Oh it all makes sense now! That's why he shot all those white conservatives at that country festival!

Fucking kike shill kill yourself

This is good news. White men are finally going to be forced to fight. OR White men will do what they always do: get cucked, whine, thrash about, and scream at everyone and each other while nothing gets done.

I hope they take your guns away. I love guns, but you cowards don't deserve them. The NWO can just burn the planet to ash at this point, for all I care.

Yeah, one of these people is lying. But if this was a setup (as looks increasingly likely) then it doesn't matter if he was a Trump supporter.

Trump supporter that shoots a bunch of people at a country show which are likely to be Republicans. In what he knows will cause people to push for gun control.
Don't buy it.

>being a nice neighbor
>shooting shit with your marine neighbor
>he's wearing a trump shirt
"sure- i like trump"
if he supported trump so much, i wonder why he'd shoot up a huge country concert and couldn't be bothered to vote in NV's (closed) caucus
really hearkens the hazelnuts

Yeah no, radio caller are verified right

Michael Savage calling kellyanne conjob a barfly is very entertaining