You have 3 weeks maximum be prepared

have a plan to be out of any city you may be in within 30min . when it begins you will know people on the east coast and mid west are most at risk .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_Hispanic_populations
youtube.com/watch?v=btusObNnkXQ&t
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The bronx it is straight to leaf land.

For me it's really quite simple. I'm currently in Kansas City, so while the initial portion of leaving poses a threat, I know where I'm going and have the means of getting there within two hours (driving), walking, not sure how long. But simply put, SHTF, grab my guns, body armor and fill up on water and whatever else I may need at the time then bug out heading straight South.

Yeah nah.
Go back to your Walking dead threads on fuckin Sup Forums
aka poofter shit no one cares about

Welcome to the Ozarks...

I'm to mired in suburbs. I'll have to survive by killing neighbors and eating their food, then them.

do you know something I don't know?

>Live in Los Angeles
>30 minutes is about 5-10 miles away depending on the traffic

leaf

As long as you have Amazon Prime, you'll be OK
Go back to bed

Im fucked in the city but can dig a fallout shelter in 10 minutes. If its some civil war shtf worol bs, kek, im ok here.

The South will make it, though, right, user?

I already know I'll make good friends with any of the Good ol' Boys. I merely offer them a pinch and I'm good to go. However, Southeast Kansas is big Amish Country, and the town I'll be in has a population of roughly 400. So outsiders will be easy to spot.

Why the fuck should we believe you

Does this include us down under?

Only if the Dingo Wall fails.

in exactly 3 weeks the jfk records get declassified
>leafs did it
>us invades canada
>shortest war in history
>burn down their pot industry
>let the natives repo all their land
>force them to use bellsouth for all utilities 4ever

Of all the weird ass Australian Memes I have to deal with... A DINGO WALL?

I won't bother, if I'm fortunate enough the happening will evaporate me instantly. If not It'll just kill me within the week of w/e it is that's happening. I get to take the black pill without being called a black piller, this happening is my win condition.
Trying to cling to life in a world of this happening will be a far greater painful and crushing experience, just lay back and let it end. You weren't born into the elites to rule, you're just bugs they get to crush in their games. Fuck life.

Already came out, bub. Just matched the story already given back when it happened, but LOTS of redactions still.

Dingo wall,it's catchy mate!

>3 weeks
3 days is closer to the mark but hey you tried

God fucking damnit dude.

not gonna lie this shit is kinda weird, he could be a larping leaf nigger but some other dude from our country is saying the same thing, also saying he's in the military.

My Boomerang mate told me of the Dingo Wall, I at first thought it to be a joke.

youfucjig ape
You literal nigger
You smemaga festooned prepuce of thebubderprivy member of subhumanity
You pick up your bang stick and you hole digger and you march
You get no allowance for dying pracefult
You pick your nigger ass
You pick it up and you fight those elites if they burn the world
You literal nigger child of nugger babons
Yiubfuck me, no niger you stand fuck up and fuck back

Fuck off we're not scared of a bunch of faggots who don't even know if they have a dick or a pussy

Anti-Fa protest is a month away not 3 weeks.
However, if we are at WW3 by then no amount of protest will remove Trump.
Maybe it is 4d chess?

Good thinking. You'll get raked last. j/k i'm new here.

>bell south
hahaha u nigger

We have a rabbit proof fence :/

>1 post by this ID.. Damn

Smoke big ol doinks

I'm ready to go on a camping trip lol. Live on Long Island so the only way out is through te city :/

Your mother is a rabbit proof fence

no canada and mexico are the only countries other then the usa that are in danger .

Ontario/Quebec
Coahuila/Nuevo Leon/Tamaulipas

Your mother is a big Amish country with a population of nearly 400

This is the second thread I've just seen spring up like this

wtf is going on

im in the middle of a fucking desert. Not even a small city within 70 mi

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

what part of the midwest?

NOT MY MEXICO,SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Maybe. Either way, i'm gonna start prepping.
I was gonna start prepping before i even heard
about this anyways. this makes me a wee bit more anxious

If you live in Los Angeles it's been too late for you for a long time.

I'm in northern Washington and about 10 minutes from the border. If a nuke is launched, I can be in Canada and driving north before anyone realizes what's going on. I've got some stuff packed and ready to leave at any time

Ahhh you clever nip, you've seen through my ruse!

Yeah, whatever a doink is, sure.

Dingo, rabbit, they're both furry. However the former is considered to be nature's babysitter.

How much cash should I withdraw? Is there gonna be a huge bank run?

Larping as always

Your mother is a pile of radioactive ashes

That actually means zero-
I saw his little keychain code shit- can we get someone to decode this?
ZX111ZX 3 ZX111ZX 3

8en3hB3fARYQ2JIbl/e7jyEwIaeoyzEwITExIVBZTGUIKUZ4GXMmVv70YZvLsReGKvDWEoH9zJNo1vHC0EOOdgaErb0pm/aBBUQhMzkhib+UWCEzNCFzezA6cCxS7TDdrt9Nbly2lSy9cdQDWR77hMym8JseENbGNeU0oZ/RyAd0q1kSbjBM6D6q1dn8ry7GK+qcTWkhMTEhrwUbDpNNf/jnxaYmBDq0ITEwIVFLITMzIeQ2iXzNjm5J4s3FqapQSkblapyi4SypmeNJDokhMTAhQTPjj3IC0+M9wL/CQGyYV26HpzlSW2Iaqir21R6r69SuWXVXM4rXnGsx80QkphXN0VoUiu+mdb53S6yU1gQFd/5AITExIaiG4TfdltNtk3yJ18wc22OQkiEzOSHa8CExMSHwtrARFo6iA1vXTqmFhl5XnDkWWWT+zw5s0ZDeHfxLmix+LMxcRKq2kxS6qv/aZciqKg+MnnsaAfxaII9tKjKbe4sxWGbIQQgVWCEzNCGERvqPITAhHOnQhnizOMWfEXWQb3Hl3DtIITAhENmxLxOBXP9N790ZNmjYITEwIS6rqvmBRMW91s+HeAMloVsQ4KXVOant3YR7MJySXbORJt/nWEDW0vixKOpmYAEtHiE5IYu2alza5t9kg+H1OhveqiEzMyH8ur0PxRcTFMWfonghOSF0oSlwW84hMTAhXU6bBuIQQyiEyhrj

>I am just fucking annoyed at this point

Shills. September 23 was a non event. They constantly need the promise of something in the future to point us towards, to keep us from living in the present so we never take action.

>That feel when an old man left me a private island and enough money to pay taxes on it for the next 50 years because I kicked a nigger in the mud for insulting his grandchild.
Soon I'll have enough money from investments to build a decent house there and a bomb shelter. I'm ready.

florida?

ONE DAY THEY WILL BE RIGHT.

your mother takes unleaded

> implying that absorbing the souls of your enemies by eating their flesh isn't superior to the innawoods strategy
Lol what a fucking suburban retard.

You forgot many other Mexican cities that are in danger then. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_Hispanic_populations

A brit in other thread posted this, kinda spoopy

youtube.com/watch?v=btusObNnkXQ&t

More info or larp. Sage

im pretty sure our sunshine state is gonna be fucked too. some other guy said people in big cities and near coasts need to have plans. in my case, im right by the beach

i quote

"I work in intel in the US military. Branch doesn't matter. Some shit is going down soon, all I can say is please make sure you have plenty of ammo, food, water, candles, medical supplies, etc. Trump isn't lying about this one.

Not everyone is fucked but if you're on a coast or a major city in general, try and make arrangements to either get out or protect yourself."

i envy you. i'll have to kill my liberal neighbors and kill marauding niggers.

get this shit, Sup Forums
>leave state for a few years
>move back
>rent a house in the slums basically; literally down the street from one of the most violent nigger populations in the state and country
>at least there are trump bumper stickers and no step on snek stickers, hillary for prison shit
>look for house to buy
>settle on a million dollar house in a beautiful million dollar neighborhood in my hometown
>two of my neighbors still have up "i'm with her" signs
>there's a fucking "wall of love" with an HRC color scheme saying "what the world needs now is love" "THE WALL OF LOVE" and hearts and shit on a fence on the road i almost can't avoid taking to get to and from my house
>it's either live there or with niggers

tfw no guns

>L.A
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are threads like this allowed? It's literally nothing

>Defeat Canada in a war
>We actually win

You never learn do you burger?

I mean this is just fucking standard
I am so pissed off- does anyone remember we just had a massive Hillary email dump? Hello? Does anyone remember that bundy ranch is going to trial and this happened in vegas as a massive gun trauma event? What the fuck. Can we stay on fucking task and not be a bunch of pussies about fucking dying?!

Pic fucking related

How does one prep

K3yt5m

What's up KC bro

it was all faked no one died. this was staged for political turmoil. (((he had help from antifa/blm))). but he didnt really, the whole thing is the greatest bait Sup Forums has ever seen. watch the videos of the shooting. its fucking fake. the actors in the videos are terrible. dan bilzerian leaks footage of second shooter? yeah fuckin right. this is the most obvious "conspiracy theory" in history. all those pictures were intended to be leaked. everything got glanced over so quickly because theres been evidence overload from the shills. who have swarmed this place since sunday night. the new shill speak is you can question antifa/isis/arms dealer theories all you want. its none of them. the shooting didnt happen. look at charlottesville, this is done by the same people, for the same reason.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revolution

post the link, Ill browse.

I saw this too many wtf is going on

I'm in Florida also. This state is fucked if a war comes, remember the Irma evacuation? Imagine that twice as worse, the whole peninsula is a bottle neck.

Not too much, enjoying NE KC as best I can. Hoping no more of these fuckheads break my back window again.

>>force them to use bellsouth for all utilities 4ever

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your responses to LARPs only feed them

Turn your car around or house.

straya>leaf

yeah... or then lock up in your house with food and water for 2 weeks and all insane faggots will be down without strength to lift their fingers. This isn't some shitty drama tv series. if flesh dies, it wont work anymore.

Not larping shill, just paying attention

what did he mean by this

Alarmist plz go.

Never initiate bantz with an Aussie

If you're not already, come to the KCK side. The ideal situation is to live on the more civilized side, KCK, and then cross over to KCMO for fun and activities. Standard of living is far superior over here.

I think he's hungry

well. one preps by being prepared lmao

making sure you have enough food (in my case
survival food that can last a long time) get tons
of water, purifier comes in handy.
having enough weapons for 1 maybe 2 per
family member, stock pile ammo. Also, for the weapons. Make sure they're common in America, same with the caliber. Get some gold and silver, once shit hits the fan the dollar will surely not be what it was anymore.

always have a bug out location, somewhere to go before SHTF.
That's really all i can think of, other than having
the right type of gear and such.

It never includes us

Well said, Japan.

im heading to the Owyee Front so I can go into the desert if need be but close to the snake river for ample fresh water and fish.

I know, FL is a shit hole if a war comes. No one really knows whats going on, just be sure you're prepared.

>be a basic bitch
>be unwilling to understand that false flags have REAL people and REAL actors

yeah they're gonna send you all to a penal colony.

Current Kansas resident (former Colorado), only living here at the moment because rent is $350/mo. Though I would like to get out of the hood.

you wish you had our color Michelle

wreckt

>tfw honduran
>i thought ha ha americans getting btf
>tfw i realized if america collapses my country doesnt get gibmes
>tfw without gibmes we are nothing
>you faggots are btfoing us as well

Bug out bag ready.
Rifles ready.
Physical Maps and provisions ready.

You ready anons?

armed security guard from NYC here

I aint goin noooowhere my dude, If im gonna die im gonna die killing as many niggers and spics as I can.

14/88

Okay, maybe your going a little bit to far but I honestly wouldn't doubt it was fake considering all our shit government has done in the past. At least i believe that it wasn't Stephen Paddock and something even bigger lol

You must get your money up Bronco. Only then can you truly get /KansasComfy/