Some women turn to infidelity not as a way to explode a marriage but as a way to stay in it

CNN's new attempt to systematically destroy the future of this country is to justify women cheating in marriage

cnn.com/2017/10/05/health/why-women-cheat-partner/index.html

>"The fact is," one of these friends told me, "I'm nicer to my husband when I have something special going on that's just for me."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JjKxa
archive.is/JjKxa
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
salon.com/2014/06/06/good_morning_america_interviews_kim_brooks_mom_who_left_her_kid_in_the_car/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cuck advertisement

Why are you reading this jewish garbage to begin with?

Why do fucking poorfags think they can go through life, eating tacobell, not understanding that 100,000 dollars isn't a lot of money, thinking they deserve to not be shot by great guys like my brother? Once you've had sushi like I have, you start to understand that the average person really doesn't deserve to live.

So I can justify sleeping around now with
>I'm much nicer to my wife when I'm railing a tight 18yo on the side
?

Also, archive pls.

archive.is/JjKxa

Lol this is bending over backwards logic. Good luck with that.

really gets my T going

Mossads mind control grid is why, son.

I often ask if western women can possibly sink any lower. I disappoint myself still being surprised that these mental children perpetually reply in the affirmative. Clearly artificial wombs and sex robots cannot get here fast enough.

CNN's attempt to boost murder-suicide crimes!

Every. Fucking. Time.

Looks like they left out a letter in "The Cut."

Yes!
>all this fucking around has made me feel guilty, as a result I'm nicer to my wife, and treat her to gifts and trips to restaurants. Hot 18 yr olds do stuff my wife won't do. Everybody wins in the end
We should meme this and watch the triggering begin

Don't you get it? White women have replaced you, and they will do/say anything to protect their whorish ways.

AHAHAHAHAHA no way. why they always got noodles on their head

This
I read shit that makes me angry before and while working out

Why do most female Jews look like Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

It's uncanny.

>By Kim Brooks, The Cut
>Kim Brooks
>Brooks
>(((Brooks)))

Why? Why are they like this?

>Man cheats.
>He's a bastard regardless of the reason.

>Woman cheats.
>Can be justifiable (the man's fault somehow) and women in 2017 still write articles excusing it.

All women are whores.

News at 11.

This.
"Hey let's try to normalize women cheating on their husbands"
>respond by agreeing and saying men should use their money to attract and fuck women younger and better looking than their wife, preferably 18 just out of high school

NOO THATS NOT WHAT WE MEANT REEEEE

Archived version: archive.is/JjKxa

I'm black. The women of my race are trashy and western white woman have turned down the same path. I'd thought about Asian women but respect their commitment to racial purity too much to be a contributor in introducing one of the very sentiments destroying western society into their ranks.

thanks

I also took up smoking to cure my cancer.

Not all black women are trashy, get gud ecoli.

This is psyche warfare.
It's fear based. Ignore it.

Maybe not all, but finding a good one is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Look at this post-wall hate-filled kike. This subhuman is disgusting and repulsive on every level.

WAT

What did he mean by this?

Same with black men. Oh well.

>CNN
wtf all women are whores now

>tfw can't really refute

okay Sam Hyde

Even if they are the statistical outlier your kid still ends up a nigger.

Reminder that the only justification for divorce is infidelity.

because their blood line is so small they probably all descended or are at least related to the original queen jewess

Wow i would beat the shit out of my wife if she cheated

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Let's hook up.

Dank beat

most jews are descended from like 10 people after an extinction a while ago

>thinks he's above losers and neets
>posts on pol

>one of the more interesting facts in Esther Perel's new book
>Esther Perel
>(((Esther Perel)))

fpbp
It's literally cuck propaganda

No one shall be spared from the paddockian day of retributioon

>"I'm nicer to my husband when I have something special going on that's just for me." She found that she was kinder, more patient, less resentful, "less of a bitch." It occurred to me as I listened that these women were describing infidelity not as a transgression but a creative or even subversive act, a protest against an institution they'd come to experience as suffocating or oppressive.
Just fucking nuke them

new pasta
keep pace, faggots

>Twenty or thirty years ago they might have opted for divorce, because surely there was another man out there who could do better in this role, who could satisfy them completely. But a lot of these women are children of divorce. They lived through the difficulties divorce can create.

victims

No man will buy this, maybe at most 0% of men in a liberal state at most would ever be okay with that.

MSM actively pushing cuck lifestyle

>THIS IS CNN

Women cheat on their bfs/husband's just as much as men

LIKE CLOCKWORK

when I saw this in another thread earlier tonight I thought it was retarded. Now I am sure.

Is there no viable solution to the JQ?!

i dunno makes sense, i cheated on my girlfriend a couple times this past year and everything got way more stable. now that those trysts have ended shit is getting frustrating between her and i again.

That picture is from a JC Penny call center, I bet you . They are all closed now, so that picture has to be a few years old

Just fyi jews lie and obfuscate their numbers in all census' in every country. This way they can vlaim they are few when they really arent as rare as youd think. They hide amongst whites quite easily. They hide amongst arabs too.

Ive given up fighting them at my age (38). All i can do now is teach my children to be good people and to recognize and avoid blacks, spics and jews. And arabs. Obviosuly.

its just whores trying to spread STDs they got from being whores

in 10 years most of the whores and the tards that fuck them will die off

Soon.

Dont make promises you cant user!

So I should fuck that one married girl I've been talking to? I'm basically a saint for keeping that cuck's relationship stronger for him.

We need an hourly general. JQG where we openyl discuss peaceful ways of expelling the jews not just from our lives but from our country.

My sister married a jew. Throw her out first.

Tell him afterwards. Undrr the toilet seat where she wont look. Women always forgrt that men lift the seat. Leave a note there and thank me later.

>It occurred to me as I listened that these women were describing infidelity not as a transgression but a creative or even subversive act, a protest against an institution they'd come to experience as suffocating or oppressive.

Then why are they in a relationship if they feel it’s oppressive?

This guy must know she bangs other dudes, they've been together 10 years and she was a virgin when they met but she's had loads of dicks. Maybe he's into it and I would be helping him if I fucked her.

>cheating makes you a better spouse??....i rest my case your honour.

salon.com/2014/06/06/good_morning_america_interviews_kim_brooks_mom_who_left_her_kid_in_the_car/

She let her child almost get raped

If they're OK with guys turning full Stephen Paddock they should continue to push this narrative.

fugg I could have used that a few days ago. Had a mole that looked bigger than it used to, and was a bit store. Freaked out a bit, doctor said it was fine. Looks just like top left.

bit sore*

Married people get offered higher pay, quicker promotions, and more opportunities for things like housing and credit cards in addition to paying less tax.

Lol noodles.

This is garbage and not copy pasta material, kill yourself

I don't know how anyone can not realize that there's a conspiracy of some sort going on. We know it's anti-white, but 'normies' should be sensing that something, whatever it is, is not right.

That's their whole agenda. The end game is total chaos.

This Really Comps My Sushi

How do you save your marriage?
By throwing it to the trash!

>implying this is anything new
also, in case you aren't aware of it, women are never wrong. they are the masters of rationalization, they don't need any assistance in coming up with a bullshit excuse for why they were totally right to do so. they are hardwired to that already.

The problem is the fact that these women do it in secret. It's important to be open about this sort of stuff with your partner. You guys will ofc call automatically call me a cuck, but an open relationship can really improve your marriage. Maybe you guys are to young to understand what it takes to have a healthy marriage that lasts, but having an open relationship is not the same thing as cuckolding. It's quite the opposite actually.

I cum in about 30 seconds and believe me I've tried all the techniques. My wife isn't satisfied with oral either. Afterwards, only I am happy so she has a friend who provides her needs. Never in our bed or house and we never discuss details. No love between them either.

Humans weren't made to be monogamous. It doesn't mean I'm a cuck. It's natural and win win for both parties.

>Since 1990, notes the psychoanalyst and writer, the rate of married women who report they've been unfaithful has increased by 40 percent, while the rate among men has remained the same.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POPULATION THEY TOOK SAMPLES FROM. Esther Perel is Belgian and the article is in the international section, so there is no obvious assumption to make. I can't failures at communicating statistics. All these meaningless statements are floating around as if they were complete and useful. Can't people just take the time to fucking include the facts necessary to understand a statistical statement when they take the time to fucking include it in their article?

There have always been cheating wives. CNN isn't the first media company to report on it, and it won't be the last.

"save" marriage by doing the one thing that is expressly contrary to the concept of marriage.

No. Usual cnn garbage.

>No love between your partner and someone they're trying to get an emotional connection with

K

top kek
Can you recommend any good Chinese fusion restaurants?

Nice kikery right there.

lol fucking cuck

Source.

You are a cuck though. If you had any amount of testosterone even thinking about another man fucking your wife would fill you with rage.

CNN promoting cuck nation

You poor bastard

If this bothers you, don't be the husband. Be the other man. You guys complain about cuckolding, but nothing is stopping you from cucking nonwhites. Just like nothing is stopping you from creating lots of children if that's what you want to do.

(((((((Kim Brooks)))))))

look whos talking nigger

There's something i dont understand about premature ejaculators, why don't you just put it back in?

Women will go through whatever mental gymnastics necessary to fulfill their predatory "cheating instinct" that demands they fuck chad at peak ovulation while trying to remain in a relationship with a provider.