Dangan Ronpa 3

All he wanted to be was someone he could be proud of.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/k0luio
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the Ultimate hairdresser, I think he can be proud of himself

Fanart of Chisa is starting to pop up.

;________;

chiaki actually gave him some shit tier advice. "You can be anything you want, I have to be a gamer." That's nonsense, she can be anything she wants as well. And Hajime can't really be anything he wants, what he really wants is to be a normal HPA student.

the better advice would be to let him know that life is still pretty fucking awesome even if you're not the cream of the crop

Fuck off.

If I was Hajime I would have asked her if she liked games.

Did you post this on purpose?

>gif

>she can be anything she wants as well
I think she slowly starts to realize this too during Chisa's talk about hope with the class.

>the better advice would be to let him know that life is still pretty fucking awesome even if you're not the cream of the crop
That'd be a blatant lie though

gifs are easier to look up

How was he captured? He allowed it, right?

Just make the webm yourself. You have the episode don't you? That webm is crisper AND at a bigger resolution all the while being a fraction of the file size of that gif

Probably. He probably thought itd be interesting.

Yes, for his plan to use AI Junko.
What was his plan for the Junko AI again? Izuru said he wanted revenge on the boat ride but Junko said he was just following the plans she laid out for him if I recall right.

I assume he did it just for kicks.

Why is Chiaki there?

She crawled out of a computer screen and is now haunting people.

Obviously she got along with Chihiro and he made an AI of her during school

Well, the main theme of the series is your talent doesn't define you. Hope's Peak Academy collected students with talents in order to raise them into the future hope of Japan or mankind. So if you're a talent you're basically forced to live a life of the Ultimate. This most likely an allusion to Japanese social upbringings and how people from those upbringings can never escape their social classes because their place in the world has already been defined since their birth. Of course the first game at the end proves that the Ultimates can be who they want to be by introducing Junko who went from a gyaru to the Ultimate Despair and Naegi who became the Ultimate Hope.

so it's cool to post tumblr gif now?

She can haunt me if she wants to

And then she died.

Junko and Naegi were still both ultimates though. Even though Naegi's "lucky student" ultimate was pretty much just a gimmick to explain the bullshit that happens when he takes the fall for kirigiri. Nagito is the real lucky one.

If you were Hajime you'd just embarrass yourself in front of her.

She left the simulation but accidentally ended up in the past.

There's supposed to be a lot of lucky students though, since they apparently did that lottery thing to determine who would get accepted into HPA several times

Why are there 2 Danganropa series airing in one season? Which one should I watch first?

>Those bangs
I-I I don't want to think of the worst but what if she instilling so much hope in her students so that she can easily crush them?

One a year I believe.

They're meant to be watched simultaneously.

They are meant to be watched at the same time.

Watch future episode 1, then despair episode 1, then future episode 2, then despair episode 2, and so on.

This is a really interesting idea. I'm buying the BD box probably

Watch them at the same time because each spoils the other.

Fucking hell.
Side Future/Mirai-hen is first, then Side Despair/Zetsubou-hen.

holy fuck who came up with this

So how much shit is Naegi in next episode?

Does Hajime become Izuru before Junko enrolls?

Is Izuru already despair before Junko enrolls?

If Chiaki is real, doesn't that blow away any Chiaki/Chihiro-AI connection?

What if Izuru takes over Chiaki's spot in the class

Blah

ok

rollin

Fuck off back /drg/

Maybe she just wants to spread her message of hope?

He's gonna get his ass kicked.

Rollin'

Chihiro and chiaki are probably gonna meet in some point of the anime
>What if Izuru takes over Chiaki's spot in the class
No,The first time nagito met Izuru was on the boat to the island.

Have you heard of golden handcuffs? It's when you're in a job you fucking hate but it pays so well that if you tried to change jobs you'll be making so much less money that you don't want to.

Chiaki's conveying a very similar idea. It's not that she can't be anything else, but that she's going to be defined by her one talent, and even though she has the option of rejecting it, the world's going to push her to be good at that one thing and nothing else. Normie Hajime, on the other hand, is a blank slate that he can mold for himself. He may not be amazing at what he chooses to become, but at least the world's not slotting into some predefined bucket.

delet this

>doggystyle with Mahiru

I got away well.

LEAVE IT TO ME NAEGI-CHI

Back to /drg/ with you.

Oh wait so Hajime never joins the class?

Weird.

IKR

IMO he is one of those 'Realistic' MC because of hit talentlessness and how relatable he is to the audience

:'(

No, he was super secret.

Here is what happens.

He meets Chiaki again, plays video games with her. Keeps interacting with her.

Will meet Komaeda eventually somehow and he'll shit all over him telling him he's worthless and trash for not having a talent, making him go more devoted to experimenting.

He's not the MC famalam.

Who's the guy on the left? Is that the boxer?

Is Teruteru is sexual deviant? Or is he just a bi person? He doesn't mind being tortured by a maid then by Nidai.

Are you telling me that Komaeda is going to cuck Hajime into going for surgery?

yes

yeah, he'd be beating naegi to death next week

Dabe

>Be Hajime
>Wanted to be talented
>Then gets fucked up into an experiment and managed to become talented in everything
>Life is boring and restricted now
It all makes sense, what Chiaki has said. Dammit, this will hit home hard.

Teruteru follows the rule of "If it has a hole, imma fuck it".

I don't understand why are they airing 2 and 3 in the same season. It's just weird.

He's very open minded

I wouldn't mind getting tortured by Nekomaru.

>implying boxer could do jackshit with the Great Gozu nearby

He's desparate

It's not 2, it's a prequel.

We'll probably see what happens after DR2 in the last ep.

Noice

>It will break if you see
What does Kodaka mean by this in the opening? Hope blooms is a strong message in its own but what does 'it will break if you see' mean?

And after that panel, we have Chisa in silhouette of what seems to be her in short hair form? Are we supposed to suspect something there? Is she some kind of Junko fuckery?

But can he take out munakata too who apparently can take on peko with swords?

Muscle jock like Gozu will always end up the victim sooner or later, see Nidai and Sakura

Great Gozu vs Sakura vs Boxer
3 way battle royal
Who takes the win?

He's such a good-looking chubby, I give you that. If he's ugly, nobody would love him but in the end, it's the personality what counts.

I don't know, I'd have to look at the OP again if you can provide it.

I'd say Sakura cause she looks really gross.

>nidai will never crush you between his asscheeks

>that hajime in the hair
>See you later

I assume they'll talk again. Hope they have good scenes together.

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

Oh shit, everything comes together that these kids are easily breakable by Junko and her despair. Everyone has hidden depth that they tried to cover, an anxiety or inferiority complex of sort. Shit, man, this will be interesting to see.

Their fall to despair, I mean. Just Chiaki, being the best girl, is quite open and true to herself.

Kenshiro

Well she is the MC, I'm sure they'll have extremely cute scenes.

I wonder how popular he would be if they'd have stick with his beta design

>Chiaki walking alone in what seems to be a hopeful path
My heart, I don't think I'm ready for her 'real' death.

Too much like Togami desu

Oh shit nigga, this is even better.

Chiaki is the key to all of this. She's the moest character we ever had.

I guess

The early designs for DR2 are so good.

Rollan for Mukuro

Sure.

Enjoy cuddling with Mondo faggot

Fuck, the imagery with Chiaki at the end of the OP. Walking alone and then looking back to see, I bet, no one ;_;

OH SHIT

roll

Mikan please.

>worst boy who steals you organs
Why would you ever want to count on this unreliable waste of space.

I know some might not like it but I hope they pander the fuck out of the OTP before Junko kills her.

The point is that Chiaki is the Ultimate Gamer. That's what she always will be. Hajime on the other hand can define himself as anything.