It's over

It's over

You're a day or two late to the party senpai.

The most boring girl lost.

>senpai
Kill yourself.

>f a m
onodera best girl
desu senpai

>He doesn't know about the filters

Or if he does, he's fucking retarded either way

I'm glad its over

>being underage
>being new

Thank fuck this ugly bitch lost

>best girl loses again

Fuck shitoge. Fuck komi. Fuck all fans who ate up this garbage.

It's over, I'm free and you can't make me go back. Fuck Racuck, fuck Komi and fuck you OP.

>Doormat
>Best Girl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Delusional Kusodoormatfags are this buttblasted
Top fucking kek

I LOVE DRINKING YOUR TEARS
KUSODERAFAGS BTFO!!!

>Worst girl lost
FEELS GOOD.

>onodera
>best anything

This is what justice tastes like

Best girl won as expected.

>Kosaki
>better than anything
Kek.

Only post winners in this thread

>boring as hell
>best girl
Being cute is all she has going for her. She is shit compared to the other girls.

Can you please stay on one of the other boards or MAL or something like that? Wait, are you being ironic?

i stopped reading when they introduced the girl that became the new teacher, what happened?

Fuck shitoge. Fuck her.

My hateboner for her will never stop. I hate that goddamn stupid face. I hate that fucking retarded ribbon. Worst girl to ever win in a harem. Fuck Shitoge.

No yuri ending after all. This series-

Please stop posting on my board

Nothing. Go away.

Doormat finally got rejected.

CHITOGE WON, THATS ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT

>Onodera
>doormat

Stop pushing this meme. Just because she is soft spoken does not mean that she is a doormat.

Chitoge a best
A BEST

hahahahahahah
stay mad onoderacuck

She is cute and nice. Thats all. There is nothing more to her. Thats a doormat.

You have to be at least 18 years old to visit Sup Forums. Please leave.

Yes she is a fucking doormat

>Is promise girl
>practically knows Raku loves her because of Ruri
>Ruri,her mom,Haru and even Chitoge all help her at many points
>Her little sister goes to the point where she sacrifices her feelings for her
>She still doesn't do shit and only confesses when she knows she lost

And don't give me the "Oh but Raku is so dense/author screwed her" bullshit
When Raku was sleeping when she asked him if she could kiss him she could have simply repeated the question again...but she didn't...you wanna know why? Because she's a cuck of a doormat

>Muh 18 year old dank meme
Shut up you newfag kid

Marika should have won this shit, I take that back, Raku doesn't even deserve Marika.

Chitoge is Lovely

L O V E L Y
O
V
E
L
Y

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you crossboarder newfag.

The worst part is it didn't have to be this way. There was any number of ways to write Onodera as roughly the same character but not acting like a complete imbecile when it comes to the guy she's been in love with for years. Give her an actual reason to be apprehensive about approaching Raku or even some sort of cheap misunderstanding, just give her *something*.

Komi could have even went the bullshit route and kept her in the dark about the fake relationship the whole time instead of letting her in on it at the first opportunity and it would still have been significantly better than what we got.

She's probably relieved for everytime Raku missed her confessions. That's the saddest part of her character

Boring is one thing, but how could anyone consider this ugly?

>tfw even your japanese comics betrayed you

I just want to live in peace.

>Komi could have even went the bullshit route and kept her in the dark about the fake relationship the whole time instead of letting her in on it at the first opportunity

That's actually a really good idea

though my boyfriend was dating someone whenever I first met and I stole him from her lmao

Still a good story idea though

Honestly, I say this without an ounce of malice in my heart: her haircut is fucking retarded. The only girl with worse hair is her little sister, but at least she's a interesting character.

True, best girl did lose.

Does Kosaki get angry even once in the series?

I admire Kosaki. My anger issues have been getting progressively worse for years, but Kosaki... nothing ever so much as annoys her. She's a much better person than I am.

Tsugumi is too good for that idiot Raku, so in a way, she actually won.

>tsugumi
>best girl
finally someone with great taste

My niggas.

Even Nintendo is Team Chitoge if they would add a random sprite of her in a mario game

Here come the tsugumi fags to start chimping out

>using f‌‌‌‌a‌‌‌‌m unironically
No user, you're the retard.

at least we didn't get the NTR yuri ending

Y u no spoiler tag

>no dick
>NTR

>Best girl wins
>Kosakifags' tears everywhere
Delicious.

Usual haremshit trash ends in a trashy way. Color me surprised.

Stop enabling this fucking garbage just because it has some cute girls in it, tasteless faggots.

>muh tears meme
You are just as retarded as kosaki fags.

One of the good girls won, though.

tsugumi wins by association since she is part of the chitoge package

Anyone else really digging how subsersive this end is? Instead of choosing the ideal japanese woman (Onodera) Raku is instead opting for the mixed race (with a non-Japanese FATHER no less), loud, boisterous, and generally unfeminine Chitoge. Hopefully this is indicative of a large cultural shift among Japanese youth/culture to be more accepting of outsiders.

No, I think you're fucking retarded.

Well, her little sister is cuter

Why did he not tap that?

get cucked desu famiglia senpai etc

>Hopefully this is indicative of a large cultural shift among Japanese youth/culture to be more accepting of outsiders
Why the fuck would you ever want that? Disgusting.

I've only seen season 1 but I don't really find Chitoge attractive. Crass, vulgar personalities don't appeal to me. Chitoge belongs in the Honey Boo Boo family.

>generally unfeminine Chitoge

This is in no way subversive at all, everything has been so by the book that none of the 'twists' are actually surprising. Onodera characters rarely actually win anyways.

She's cute but not very feminine.

She's ugly compared to the other girl and she often looks a lot more plain than that

She also has a retarded haircut and her facial expressions are the worst(especially when she blushes she doesn't look cute at all rather she looks like a cumswallowing slut)

>Give her an actual reason to be apprehensive about approaching Raku or even some sort of cheap misunderstanding, just give her *something*.
Well actually Komi has done this many times when at various points Kosaki would think he was dating Chitoge and would start behaving weird as fuck

>though my boyfriend was dating someone whenever I first met and I stole him from her lmao
Get a life and stop pretending to be a grill on Sup Forums you loser

>The only girl with worse hair is her little sister
Bullshit
Haru's hair is much better looking
well before she received the haircut character development fo doom

Please, lurk two years before posting.

>Does Kosaki get angry even once in the series?
She once slapped Ruri in the mouth to stop her from revealing that she liked Raku to Tsugumi...that's the closest I can think off

Kosaki doesn't really have feelings though that's why she never gets angry

Chitoge is too good for Cuckdera

Was there a movie or a third season that came out?

>Hopefully this is indicative of a large cultural shift among Japanese youth/culture to be more accepting of outsiders.
Why?
Japan is one of the few countries in the world that isn't cucked yet

Now you're just shit posting
kys

She's very feminine you have no idea what you're talking about

Fuck off butthurt doormatfag

>le cuck maymay

Yeah no. Pride in one's culture is fine and all but obsessing over purity and fearing foreigners is a big no-no in today's world. I was happy enough to see that Chitoge was not only a hafu (usually they are just 1/4 foreign) but also that it was her mother that was Japanese rather than her father (again, a break from the norm.)

>but obsessing over purity and fearing foreigners is a big no-no in today's world.
No it's fucking not you dumb tumblrwhale
Not every country in the world has to be USA or the UK

Fuck off with your Multi-Culti bullshit and go kill yourself

>subsersive
>main girl wins again

?

Why would you think I like Onodera? I just think that that poster is a moron.

>giving Kosaki "plot armor" bullshit
>cheering like they won like Nishino or Chihiro

at least my Tsugumi had the best doujin

Manga

Just don't be an explicit racist

>"muh racism"
Fuck off Plebbit you're in the wrong shite

If you like ebin meme. watch the manga

>watch the manga
hello redit