How's the job market in your country?

>government constantly interferes in the "free" market
>shit wages for the majority of jobs plus a shitton of taxes
>cost of living is increasing every year
>100 people applying for any white collar job (IT, GD, Administration, etc.)
>tons of 3rd world slave labour that is ready to work for 1 € an hour
>

How the fuck do we solve this, Germanbros??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cI-ujYTy7o
welt.de/vermischtes/article169341913/Ich-werde-den-heiligen-Bahnhof-nicht-mehr-betreten.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R__ENOT_b_4
hartziv.org/ein-euro-job.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why are you importing of millions of third world dependents?

Because the big companies think that they'll get cheap slave labour that'll do shitty jobs for next to nothing.

Because the government thinks that it can defeat the problem that an aging majority threats to this country.

Because Germans are cucked and feel the need to help turd worlders.

You know very well what you have to do. You germans are just too cucked to actually take action.

To destroy the middle class and generate low wage culture less consuming zombies.

"Problem" of an aging majority.

They haven't caught on that the grand fact and problem for the 21st century will be overpopulation.

>dude just put mud in your hair lmao

So in other words, there is no good reason.

>How the fuck do we solve this, Germanbros??
We don't. I am leaving in the next 12 months. Fuck Germany, it deserves to be a Caliphate after re-electing Merkel.

Just become a government employee to have secure earnings and a nice pension and live your life the way you want to.

I can assure you shitskins aren't working for 1€. Almost none of them even work for 8.84€

kick the niggers out and stage a coup on Merkel.

My only hope is that boomers soon start to retire or die off and thus give us more opportunities.

They will. The CDU just proposed to the Greens to create a "Westbalkanloesung" for the Magreb states. Declare them "safe states" for asylum... but allow them to come to Germany if they have a job offer... any job offer regardless of skills or wage paid. So if you are an Arab drug dealer from Morocco, you can just call up your buddy in Germany and tell him to fill out a form offerring "a job" to him - and whoopsy the Arab drug dealer is in Germany legally with a permanent visa.

No. One can only speculate. Personally I think it is to get rid of the western culture and peoples to create a docile easily controlled society to keep the status quo.

70 years of peace in Europe is not a normal state but (((they))) want to get rid of the European problem once and for all. And to do this they import Muslims and niggers that in a generation or two will be somewhat docile.

I keep seeing more and more mixed raced couples and children. I am very good friends with a black guy from Angola who was adopted by a white family in the 80s. He was up until 2 years ago the only black in the village but he's basically a white person with black skin. He tells me all the time the other blacks who live here now think he's one of them. They tell him how they will rape all the sluts and breed out the whites. He's in his late 20s and wants a family but he doesn't like black women and he's afraid if he gets into a relationship with a white women she will be stamped as the race traitor that she is. Feel sometimes bad for him. Sometimes.

I live in the former DDR btw so it's a bit different than in the west.

How's the job market in the East?

I've heard the pay can potentially be really shit compared to the West, and there aren't a lot of opportunities.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cI-ujYTy7o

56% America and Merkel's Germany will never experience that comfy West Germany feel

Lower overall wages but also cheaper to rent and buy pretty much everywhere but Dresden and Leipzig. Less industry jobs overall.

Why are there so many old people in Germany but so many less young people?

How the fuck is that possible?

Is it just because so many boomer decided to not have children? God I feel so hopeless right now, and I'm not even in the worst spot right now.

jfc how do I short german real estate

It's decent at best in Poland
If you are a programmer, then you will find well-paid job here in less than one day

Same here but worse. Depressive Eastern Europe fml.

because (german) boomers are the most self absorbed, overestimating and spoiled generation ever. They do the same lame crap for centuries, get nice pension, grew up in white germany, enjoyed a booming market, low costs of living and excellent social systems. For example: The reason why dumbed down devices like iPads are a thing is because this dumb but rich generation throws a tantrum once something has more complexity than pen and paper. Ever tried to show them most basic things at work on a computer? "It's the devices fault!!!1111"
And now this self absorbed generation of idiots votes the same communist because that's the most complex thing they ever did -> always vote the same, then everything's gonna be fine. Just be submissive and don't look for alternatives. That's what they call democracy. Fuck my kids and grandkids because spoiled übergeneration needs gibs!

>retirement money not enough
>collect trash bottles and return them for small coins
>get arrested and sued for 2000 euros welt.de/vermischtes/article169341913/Ich-werde-den-heiligen-Bahnhof-nicht-mehr-betreten.html

Because most smart young people moved into other countries where the wages are higher and the taxes are lower.

those 3rd worlders keep germany alive

>>retirement money not enough
you should be thankful that so many young immigrants pay taxes

Fellow krautbros, what are your honest plans for the future?

No memes, no delusions, etc.

Are you gonna stay here? If not, where will you go? And which country would you advise other germans to go to?

turks are leaving germany for turkey

>you know the answer

Job market is pretty damn good atm. Guaranteed work if you want it in pretty much every industry. Unemployment is low and a lot of companies are desperate to hire people, and they're trying a lot harder to stop people leaving for other work. It's a good time to ask for a pay rise.

germany plays with numbers
germany is like a big company
nobody cares about the poor

Do you think brexit has something to do with it?

My best friend is studying engineering in Germany. He got picked up by some German company. They pay him a monthly salary while he is in school, and when he is not he works for them. He has a job lined up with them for 2 years after he graduates which is part of the deal. They also pay his tuition fee which is a small amount anyways.

You fucks have it easy, of course you pay a fuck load of tax though.

Same here. Already got my work visa for a non-European country, will leave in few weeks. I will be back when/if it is time to clean up though.

he must be boring and ugly

Absolutely fucked unless you want to just stack shelves in Sainsburys or Tesco.

Luckily I work in the family business so it's comfy as fuck. Many of my friends are out of work

He's half German, blonde and tall so as ugly and boring as most of you I suppose

>I will be back when/if it is time to clean up though.
keep in mind that the most powerful country of the planet was white and became to a 50 (60)% shitskin country in some decades

and germany is a rich country that needs immigrants to grow

>He's half German, blonde and tall

Post his penis :^)

thats only a bonus in shitskin countries like canada or chile

I've lost my job a while ago and been looking for a new one ever since. The job market is ridiculous. They ask you outright whether you are pro-immigration and if you're not - your chances for landing that job are nonexistant. On top of that the expectations from workers get more and more ridiculous, while the pay gets worse. I've been considering going full neet mode and leech along with other sociopathic scum, since this country doesnt have much of a future anyways.

why are germans just so fucking arrogant? Whenever i tell them these facts aswell they just say, naah we have it pretty good.

kicking out everyone who's not an ethnic German. you cannot fix the demand/supply problem of labor if there's an endless amount of supply

It's fine really. But you can't come here if your German because we have Ebola. And we're not in.
>just kidding. I know how sad Germbois get. Chin up, Merkel might die.

Fuck off gay bavarian, this thread is for serious discussion only.

>gay bavarian

feminism aka social engineering.

This is the best picture I have of him.

Only Canada's cities are flooded with third worlders

I have a chance to study in Berlin should I go for it or am I fucked?

that's a long term problem, democrats never think long term.
the more immediate problem for them is that they don't know how to keep the pension system from collapsing. they don't give a shit if their "solution" to the problem will collapse the country in the next one or two decades because it's very unlikely that they'll still be in power at that point

or will I be fucked*

they are lonely boring people

>This is the best picture I have of him.

I can fap to that. Thanks!

Berlin is great, go for it

Depends on your degree and thus your university.

Berlin has nice parts but a lot of shitty parts as well.

that picture is a lie
its only the turks in berlin
which is called little istanbul

berlin is the sjw capital of germany with a turkish core which has its own turkish mayor and street laws

>Only Canada's cities are flooded with third worlders

True. Plus, there's also lots of foreigners.

social engineering

>"if we just ensure that both parents work we can slash the wages by 50% :^)"
>people now don't have children anymore

Stay and fight for your country, you fucking cuck. You're my ancestors. Mach mich stolz.

t. American

Sooo, how is electing Merkel for the next term going?

There is a shortage of white collars and skilled labour since the small generation of 90s kids is entering the workforce. IT companies especially just pick people who know what the fuck OOP is and train them for free. Unskilled labour is in the shitter though.
>mfw 20 Central Asian gastarbeiters died in a bus crash today

always surprised how childish americans are
tell us how he should fight

Unemployment is at the lowest its ever been, and wages are finally starting to go up because the demand for labor is so high, but the globalists keep using that as an excuse to try and import more people (which the Japanese people continually reject thankfully) all in an effort to keep it so corporations can continue to pay low salaries, but its not working.

In other words, its going pretty great, despite non-Japanese constantly ree'ing about "demographic problems" and "slow growth", our net wealth per capita continues to rise, just more money for the rest of us.

Emigrate if you have any skill that is valuable. ethnic Germans still enjoy a good reputation for being reliable, serious, well trained. Emigration is the strongest legal way of protesting against the current path.

Just realized your id has GaY in it. Also how do you know if another male is gay.

>berlin is the sjw capital of germany
I heard from my German friend that Frankfurt is worse, is that true?

this

Why are americans on Sup Forums so childish and irrational?
It's like, every american here is underage

>Also how do you know if another male is gay.

His penis tastes like anus instead of pussy.

>Ever tried to show them most basic things at work on a computer?

Always makes my blood boil when I did it, because it's not even that they are too stupid to learn it, they just don't want to. They'd rather just call the guy who is "good with computers" and have him do the job rather than getting off their lazy asses.
That kind of behavior ensured that I'm an asshole now when it comes to that. Used to help acquaintances with their tech problems for years but now if they start with "hey, say, you do work with PCs, right?" I just tell them flat out no without even listening to what their problem is. Because they sure as fuck are never going to repay me but instead will make this a monthly thing if I help them even just once.

asians are like insects
the queen says something
the insects believe it

Very bad and getting even worse

Gemany has he social market, not a free one
kys faggot

it has one of the highest, if not THE highest number of immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=R__ENOT_b_4

It's starting to become unbearable though. So many taxes and other shite, shitty culture, shittier people, more and more turd worlders, etc.

Half my fucking paycheck gets slashed and it's just demoralizing. I just want to save substantial amounts of money, but if you're not an engineer earning 90k straight out of university, this seems impossible.

that pic is fairly painful to look at. whoever told her to draw that bow had no fucking idea about archery

yes dude just copy my post

Oh please, stop whining about job market you stupid spoiled schnitzel cunt.

Any less gay methods?

>Any less gay methods?

Ask him if he owns a Lady Gaga album.

How do you know that pussy tastes like if you only suck dick and eat ass?

Unemployment overall is relatively low. I'm in IT, so I will never have any issues finding a job if I lose my current one for whatever reason.

only that the amount they pay him is a pittance in comparison to what will be taken from him later on.

>How do you know that pussy tastes like

I don't. I have dignity.

Every kebab gets a job@!!
piggle rigg xDDD

you don't want to know what you're like.

>They ask you outright whether you are pro-immigration and if you're not

Wft hans. Is this true? Or are applying for some politic related jobs?

>eating a man's ass
>dignity

hilarious

You should really try bottoming tbqhwy

>Germany
>ranting about the job's market

>Wft hans. Is this true?

It's true. They also ask you where you fall in the Kinsey scale. Anything lower than a 3, and you're automatically dismissed.

It probably does have something to do with it but I'm not very knowledgeable on economics and what not. I'm not sure why it's happening or how long it will last but I like it.
That sounds pretty normal though tbf.

>You should really try bottoming tbqhwy

But I have, several times, and I didn't enjoy it once. NOT ONCE.

>work for 1 € an hour...

you could've just listed some real arguments and there are many but sadly OP is larping and a retard

hartziv.org/ein-euro-job.html

Then you're probably not even gay.

You're just LARPing to be gay.

You're actually straight and you love women, tits and pussy.

Get out of my thread, you fake gay.

that was true before they introduced minimum wage

but now the companies can hire immigrants and throw them away and get new ones whenever they want

Ok, now I'm triggered.

Fuck you man, that's a lie.
Where are you in the UK?

This attitude is why your country is shit right now, Hans. For starters, you could start supporting local right-wing groups, like AfD or whatever. You don't need to go full 88 overnight.

Baby steps. Or take a big ass leap and go on a killing spree, your call.

I feel you. German taxes are fucking nuts. I've been to Germany a few times, and you're right, there's a lot of migrants, at least in big cities. I live in the Midwest, and even here I've been noticing a steady influx of shitskins. I hear Spanish as much as English at work, now.

Maybe you're right, maybe all of you should leave, and all us Amerifats will leave, and the Brits and Aussies and Kiwis, too, and we'll start that ethnostate we've been talking about...

Fuck yourself, Poland, the only reason you're not Ukraine-tier is because you're sucking the EU's big golden dick