91 Days

>two episodes in
>Protag starts initiating revenge scheme
>Plot tweests galore and the opportunity for ruse cruise deluxe
Who /hype/ here?

He will probably die the next episode tho

It was a pretty great cliffhanger, that's for sure.

Glad the Crazy Psycho escaped. Best character so far.

As it seems, the big showdown will be in "90" days, when Theatre is finished and 3 mafia families attend the premiere.

Though with current tempo, i am not sure who`ll survive until that.

TSUUUUU

When will Tsunaldo get offed?

Not anytime soon I guess, his family is too powerful.

I want to like 91 days, but literally every character other than MC is likeable, and they don't seem to have too long life expectations.

Might as well get used to heartbreak now, famfam.

What's wrong with Angelo?

This is the kind of show where I wanted it to be dubbed. Imagine if it's Baccano tier.

He wouldn't die for sure

Love this meme

Really, the one thing I need in a dub is not decent acting, it's lots of phony accents.

Best looking boy this season

>waiting forever for dubs
>waiting forever for shitass voice actors
The only voice actors I can stand are british and from Big Finish's Doctor Who Audio Productions. They can actually inject emotion into their voice, whereas all the anime actors are for some reason shit tier americans who sound like they are dying of boredom.

In a sense, nothing.

I just like everyone else more.

This show has severe lack of Femme Fatale.

Calling it now: everyone is going to die.

I fucking hate the OP. It sounds like something out of Tokyo Ghoul.

Yeah I'm hoping it gets a good dub. I don't much care for dub unless it's a Watanabe show but something about the setting demands a good dub.

was getting caught a part of his plan?

This, very unfitting. Should have stuck with Paradize Lunch.

So how did Serpente survive? He was shot three times at close range.

Because its sung by the same group. And I don't see the problem, Tokyo Ghouls OP was good

Same here. Hate the song and his voice. Even the visuals of the OP were really boring... At least the actual show is good(so far)

This show is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Fuck off with your dubfaggotry and check out theses dubs

This is whats happening when not anime director picks the songs, but the music companis that are in production commity want to push their shitty artists to promote them.

Be thankful at least ED is not Ali Project or Nano Rape

>Dubfags
>Triggerfags
Hand in hand

>American plot
>American setting
>American characters
>Japanese voices

Yeah no ill wait for a superior Dub as it would be far more fitting for the show.

Funimation please leave.

So out of the 3 close range shots he only got the first one and pretended to be dead?
Maybe since Serpentino recognized Angelo at the balcony Angelo let him live on purpose and got some info from him, I belive this because in that case he saved him and gets connections as well with the orc Familia for the Revenge.

Sup Forums could do a better job with the dub. The dub are always always always shit.

bait much?

So is this gonna be 91 episodes long or?

>wanting engrish
>complaining that a TV show airing in Japan has japanese voices
Ameritards,everyone
There are few complaints more retarded than "why are characters who aren't japanese speaking japanese in a japanese TV show?"

It just doesn't fit the theme, imagine if The Godfather's theme was made by ABBA.

A dub is far mor fitting and that is an objective fact.

And Funi isn't even doing this show so why bring them up?

I'll wait for a dub where the characters actually sound like who they're supposed to.

>retards bitching about the OP

You are meant to skip that shit. Who the fuck cares?

>I'll wait
It's not going to get a dub.

Wasn't this guy supposed to be an abstinent.
The "brain" dude even commented on how teetotalers have it rough when he was stuffing his mouth with cakes.

>a show with this much american influence and done by the same staff as Baccano
>not getting a dub eventually

Infact what shows don't get dubs these days?

I think he's just not into alcohol, rather than being straight up against it or whatever.

It's 13 episodes long one episode per week
13 x 7 = 91

>I'll wait for a dub where the characters actually sound like who they're supposed to.
Like italians?

There is no good dub, this is axiome. Unless the Dub is russian.

So when does the powerlevels come in to play boys?

Or when does MC become a literal Zombie?

First it will have to actually break even in sales and sales have been so shit recently.

Hopefully never.

holy shit

>Or when does MC become a literal Zombie?

Gungrave was so fucking good before this retarded shit.

It has already happened, Serpente has corpse vanishing abilities.

The only thing that is kinda bothering me is why the hell is Angelo so sure that everything said in the letter was true?

The letter probably contained proof of beyond reasonable doubt.

The fucking Don has a scar made by Angelo's father and then he asks Nero to check if anyone else there.

You are watching anime wtf are you talking about. These american people live in a bubble, there other countries where both english and japanese are foreign you know?

Why would it be more fitting? Maybe for you but not for the rest who may not live in murrica

Tell me how these non nip characters speaking Japanese is fitting.

Don't be retarded.

He's seen and heard them before.

>asks Nero to check
Shit, completely flew over my head.
Rewatched the moment now and it's true.

Future is here.

Italian Lelouch cant even shot an enemy point blank without missing.

It was his first hit, I bet you stuttered as well when you first killed someone.

Why does MC look Japanese?
Why did the writers pick names by googling Italian Words For Beginners?

Wtf are you talking about, its a Japanese anime so they speak japanese. Are you a racist or something. I am german so should i cry about the Monster anime were they speak japanese instead of german? Omg it takes place in Murrica make them speak english for fucks sake, wah wah, so unfitting. Fucking Idiots here goddamn.

Lelouch isn't even a stone cold killer.

I find the character a bit too smooth and small looking other than that its fine

They aren't speaking Japanese kiddo. Do you think characters in American movies set in Japan are speaking English just because the movie is in English?

Does he?

I like his Lovepon-like look.

Did you just discover that anime is made for and by japanese?

Afaik white people can't get hair of that color and shape without hair dye and styling. And his eye shape looks more asian than european.

>Actually believing that an original anime will deliver on an interesting premise.

You only have yourself to blame if you get disappointed.

Its more his gestures that makes him seem japanese or really anime like.

He`s Italian. Fuck off, Amerifat.

>wanting more adaptations aka halfassed commercials for the thing they really want you to buy

Judge the episodes that got released and stop looking at things with your stupid biases. If it sucks in the end. Cool move on. People make such a big deal about cartoon serieses

>when Theatre is finished and 3 mafia families attend the premiere
Theatre? I don't remember anything like that from the two episodes. But there exists a chance that I'm mentally retarded.

>implying Italians aren't white
>implying everyone in America doesn't have an Italian grandmother
1920s Klan pls

It's a shame that the show looks kinda shitty and is full of QUALITY.
You can smell the low budget from miles away.

The one in the opening

You are mentally retarded. Its said in first episode the Vanetti a is building a theatre and characters point at it. At second they say its about 3 month until completion.

White!=White. Italians are Mediteran.

>You are mentally retarded
Cmon, user.

I just quoted him.

Murricans stop talking about race and ethinicty you guys seem retarded in that department

I've never seen or heard of a white Italian with naturally black hair, was my point.

>Theatre
Fucking subs. I thought "playhouse" meant they were building a pleasure palace.

Well then stop talking shit and say you dont know? My god cant you just say that you dont know something instead of making it up. There are a lot of black haired Italians some here in germany even get mistaken for turks cuz of it.

His mother and brother are blond btw. But the haircolors is just anime thing, since none really correspond real anyway.

How did the Serpent guy get away? Bulletproof vest?

He`s partly correct that jetblack is rare occurance for Italians, mostly lighter shades of black/brownish. It does occur though. Black is mostly died.

Why dont you assume that Angelo brought him away

Someone removed the body.

Because Angelo went back talking about Serpent guy killing Clemente and he killed Serpent in return. There's should be two bodies instead of one.

So? Not a lot of people in germany got blond hair you going to say they dont have them naturally now? Point was stop talking shit if you have no idea. Population size of black haired italians wasnt even the point.

What? Angelo killed clemente, serpent got killed by vanno. Angelo hid serpente and then went back to call Nero. What are you talking about.

>Why does MC look Japanese?
He looks European. Like Leonardo Dicaprio from Titanic.

Fuck you I like it.

But yeah I wouldn't call it fitting.

The hell were you watching and what were you smoking?

Angelo didnt hid Serpente, he though Serpente is dead and went for Vanno`s friends to show them the place where he claimed "serpente killed Vanno and then got killed by Angelo". Except Serpente`s body disappeared indicating he`s probably alive - so Vanno`s friends now pull guns on Angelo.

Angelo has zero reason to hide serpente`s body, lack of body is what put him in mortal danger.

There's also other evidence against Angelo's story.
For example, he mentioned Serpente tied Vanno up, but he clearly isn't tied up at the scene.
In addition, Vanno is dead at the grave of the runner Serpente killed, why would Serpente even know who the runner was, much less bring Vanno there for an execution?