Mates. Sup Forums has been overrun. Since the last elections, they have seen how much of an influential website this is...

Mates. Sup Forums has been overrun. Since the last elections, they have seen how much of an influential website this is, and we've been flooded by shills at first, and bots after.

Sup Forums has became mainstream, almost like a right-wing facebook. It's being mentionned in the MSM and more and more people flock here. You'd be fooling yourself if you think this website is not mainstream now.

I just hope you can see the bot threads, and recognize them for what they are.

And I just hope you remember, all true pollacks left for you-know-where when shit hit the fan 2 years ago.

I'm just saying, if you're tired of the incessant shilling and bot attacks, if you want a serious and fulfilled discussion on right-wing matters... go you-know-where.

Newfags not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNPJGZGiGs
youtube.com/watch?v=0XaZEaWRXrU
archive.fo/8HWZT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit, I don't have bots bumping my thread, I guess I'm gonna do it myself

here's another bump

here, I'm bumping.

have a bump leaf

oh shit its a notorious thread now, pls notice me senpai.

thanks ameribro

God damn, is there any threads nowadays that even get lifted up by real people?

I know there's some lurkers. But my thread is dying. Do you think most popular threads are being bumped by shills/bots?

I mean, what if a guy wants to have a real discussion?

I guess this is the main flaw of Sup Forums's Sup Forums. Bumping assures that certain threads are at the top. Why or (((who))) do you think is behind all those "activate my almonds" Or other meme threads being spammed in here?

theres no point in reaching out to newfags because you expose the last safe haven to shills and bots. newfags are here for memes, not discussion, and the shills are the ones who will raid. 4pol is lost.

There is yet one place you can repent.

The shills and bots already know about that place. Newfags don't.

Oldfags were newfags once. We should leave some clues at least for the ones that are willing to search for truth.

>You'd be fooling yourself if you think this website is not mainstream now.

Fuck off you god damned newfag. No one has considered Sup Forums to be not massively mainstream since chanology, and everyone here still considered it a mainstream staple for anyone who spent most of the day on the internet we'll before that. If you had been here longer than a year you'd have known that.

Fuck off you god damned newfag. No one has considered Sup Forums to be not massively mainstream since chanology, and everyone here still considered it a mainstream staple for anyone who spent most of the day on the internet well before that. If you had been here longer than a year you'd have known that.

those are not shills, those are right-wingers or full fledged autists baiting and getting (you)'s. /r9k/ has regular threads bragging about getting shitty "Sup Forums btfo" threads to bump limit. You're a schizo leaf and Sup Forums has been bitching about shills since JIDF days. There will always been some invisible boogie man that makes the thread that trigger people like you, face it. Just leave and go to cripplechan already.

>shitty strawman from a random leftist on twitter
>"well Sup Forums?"
>300 replies

this is the problem

stop talking about 2^3 idiot

You're either a master-baiter
or proving my point in a very clever way.

In any case, to any under&ban people here, there is an older Sup Forums. the people from the true pol left before. Do some research and join us.

people forget about sage
But, some threads I,ve seen with 2min silence and then 10min of continuous bumping with basicly the same msg in different words.

Spot meme flags.

yeah, pol is getting unusable, pretty sure they bump their own shitty shill threads all day. It's annoying because they are pretty much breaking down our ability to communicate.

I wish they would get rid of meme flags

your right, this place sucks now, see you back on reddit with all the oldfags

Worst part is you know when kekistani poster is here it's pure shill

like fucking clockwork

The people from the older Sup Forums left before Sup Forums was even create and were never on this board . Stop trying to prove how much of a newfag you are. Protip, if you came here in 2012, you're a newfag by anyone except Reddit's standards.

But you-know-where's mobile site sucks

bring on the most dense of tin foil, bring on the chaos, bring on the shills, the sediment will rise to the top eventually.

Look at that OP is a total faggot what surprise. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled from.

>it's a newfag vs oldfag war
pls, israel, stop. That's not the point. Just telling spreading the good news to newcomers. Don't care if they're new.

"But we can't track you with your mobile-GPS-tracking device

Because he called you kike loving pedes out? Go back to plebbit pede

You're kidding right? You-know-where is an echo chamber run by mouthbreathing mods who can't handle any posts that make the community look as dumb as it is. Average IQ over there is 20 points lower than here.

There used to be good posters over there but they all left after the election. It's overrun by retards and shills now. It's gotten so bad over there that the shills are now dictating the entire narrative and the worst part is that the mods are too stupid to realize that's its shills and they are going around banning the actual posters who are trying to call the shills out.

That place is quickly becoming irrelevant. If you make a post that requires more than 2 brain cells to understand you won't get any (You)'s at all. Their mistake over there was making their culture way too narrow - gave themselves no room to manuever and adapt to the onslaught of shills who have masked themselves behind that very culture and are now well assimilated. They are fucked.

oh add russians, jews, monks, gooks, sliders, etc

You go back too.

Are you talking about Reddit?

I've been here since the start faggot

>Shillception

You cant change /pol but /pol can change you. remember that guys. also Trump is batman.

Nah, R*ddit is unironically a pretty decent place to get a quick glance at the day's news due to the voting system and the anti-shill systems they have in place.
Comments are pretty garbage tier though.

You're right about the bot threads for sure and commie shills flooding with commie generals. Disgusting

To be honest though, I switch between here and there. It's really interesting.

On "that-place-chan" there's literally no off-topic threads. But more interesting is the threads themselves. You will see one thing popping there, and then here on Sup Forums.

It's basicly the same relationship Sup Forums had with Sup Forums back in the days.

>due to the voting system and the anti-shill systems they have in place.
You mean keeping everything a circle jerking hugbox?

>all true pollacks left for you-know-where when shit hit the fan 2 years ago
and why didn't you go with them?

The veneer wears off quickly

I was speaking more to the way you can filter accounts based on certain criteria but that too, yes.

I did. And now I'm back here.

>Newfags not welcome.
>Is a newfag himself

It actually worked, I got 2-3 anons talking in this thread, I'm actually surprised. Shit son, It was on the 3rd row of catalog after 1min of creating it.

>newfag war
pls, australia. pls.
Can yuo prove you're a human being? WHat di you vote in the gay-marriage thingy?

Well I've been around for a while, but lurked too much to know what you're even referring too. If you got an alternative to get me out this shithole I'm all ears

>I'm just saying, if you're tired of the incessant shilling and bot attacks, if you want a serious and fulfilled discussion on right-wing matters... go you-know-where.
lol no
was just there reading a thread about 2ch.
it’s just as bad as here, but everything is stickied so it’s impossible for any tard to post obvious bait. plus, if you like every post claiming the other poster is a kike then that place is the place for you. if you don’t like your ideas challenged then that’s the place for you.
but for information and REAL organized autism, that place is really for you.

don’t try to make it sound better than what it is OP. it’s flawed like here.

Not really. But it has been well known at least since the Scientology shit.

You realise there's over 60+ boards here?

>voting
>falling for the democracy meme
Regardless the faster society degenerates the better. A rebirth is the only way we can make any difference.

There are no alternatives in the age of Soros-funded shillbots. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

You are right. We Sup Forumsacks need to leave this rotting corpse of a site and head over to you know where

In case any true Sup Forumsack does not know where
.-. . . -.. -.. .. -
;)

search for infinite chan. That's all I'm gonna say. It's off google.

gotta love the meme flag. He's really one of us, cool kids!

>Whaa Sup Forums becoming mainstream!
Good, it's time for the normies to be redpilled.

About voting. Western man is not trusting in the political system anymore, he's not voting.

But the barbarian hordes sure are. They could not vote in their country, and they're being brought in here for that sole purpose, so they will do it with all their heart.

I've seen my local voting centers. I've heard too many of my friends saying "oh, voting is useless" while ahmed and his 20 wifes do it.

Sure, just drop your last voice in the garbage.

It's much more easier to fight a war with guns and guerilla than being a majority powerhouse in your own country, right?

For fucK's sake.

Funniest part where SJWs come here to troll us, and then stay, becoming regulars.

Still, their indoctrination leaks out. You go to the /gif/ open the rape gifs thread, and quickly find a few white knights who spew bullshit about how wrong it is to enjoy that sort of pics.

>search for infinite chan. That's all I'm gonna say. It's off google.
Kill yourself. I'm a newfag but you're a cancerfag. Fucking hell everyone should already know about cripplechan.

Im a newfag. I have heart and I have interest. I didn't come for the memes, I came for the satire and the redpills.

Everyone doesn't.
People that are interested now do.
I'm talking to you lurkers. Do your research.
Goal achieved. If you're reading the motherfucking 100th comment on a random thread.

Lurkers lurk. Newfags read the first posts.

It not that its reddit you god damn idiot. Stop misleading fellow Sup Forumsacks

>while ahmed and his 20 wifes do it.
See voting is useless. A majority of people with European blood don't have more than one wife and a couple of children if any. It's fucked. Theres even footage of Muslim cunts talking about this.

We're so popular we even make it to main stream tv shows

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNPJGZGiGs 0:33

We dun gud

There is still a majority of european people in their own country (fow now)

All they need is an united voice.

Heh wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=0XaZEaWRXrU 0:33

Let's try this again

For now. But many cities worldwide and within Europe itself have already started falling. As of this year alone, for example. Frankfurt in Deutschland.
archive.fo/8HWZT

Delete this thread you moronic leaf.

well, I'm out. Lurkers, do your thing. Search for that place that is not tainted by mainstream.

God bless, and good luck. Your journey down the rabbit hole has just begun.

I'm tired of moving around and the place that you move to gets destroyed as well. 5 years ago in fact was the first move to Foor chon (s.t.i.). Double Chan's code is based off it. I'll stay here thanks.

Best thing to happen

Correction 6 years. It was 2011ish.

>Pepe the frog won't be around for long because his creator has decided to kill him off!
Hahahahahahahaha dumb bbc fuckers think that you can kill a meme by saying you are not aloud

>Pepe the frog became a hate symbol because pepe, a CARTOON FROG.... GOT HACKED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Staff of the BBC

Fucking hell user, could you find a more,Lo res pic?

Die kike

Okay okay. Don't get your knickers in a twist. Thought the higher res would be too much to deal with.

Also

>BBC presenter Jon Holmes claims he was sacked for being a white man

>Jon Holmes, a writer and comedian who has appeared on Radio 4’s The Now Show for 18 years, said he was told he was being fired from the programme because it was being recast with “more women and diversity”.

end of line

>us
a worthless leaf. you’re shit stinks like the rest of the arrogant cunts here.
let me guess you discovered hot wheels chan and now think you’re some enlightened aryan warrior.

pro tip leaf nigger: you aren’t special and threads like these are pure JEWISH DIVIDE AND CONQUER

What has Steve Urkel,done with this hair, front row, two to the right of the 10/10'white chick?

yeah i know what u mean... im a newfag ut lurking for a while on and off.
i got so pissed the last few days since i have a sort of normie friend who i can only communicate via fakebook... and in the last few days fake book is riddled with /pol screen caps and what really pisses me of that the damn normies kinda always use reddit links where they get "our" or better /pols intel.
but it got a huge hike since the vegas happening!

mods delet

>I just hope you can see the bot threads, and recognize them for what they are.

Of course. You'd have to be blind not to notice the left pushing their agenda on Sup Forums (and failing).

This is true for all of the open web.

you mean [eight]chan or what, mate?

I've noticed that as well and it's kinda sad. Been thinking that you-know-where is the only place to go to anymore. As I came here today I was even thinking,"What for? What am I hoping to find?" It's just not the same anymore. Good thing is that we'll always find a place where to talk so if anybody is trying to ruin things for us, it's not going to happen.

Nah think they have another place. Periscope more than likely. Someone was spamming a hangout the other day.

cant u talk about that shit in riddles before the new place is overrun again ?
ಠ__ಠ

Then theres ebaums. And 9gag

ffs, I'm from Quebec, I'm not a leaf. Remember the only guys that actually shot a mosque instead of being cucked like EU? that's us.

Fleur-de-lys, motherfucker. Not leafs.

And no, it's not divide and conquer. You can go check another website and make your own fucking mind. You can even come to both websites if you want! (I know I do). Shit, it's almost as if we have a medium that let us have an almost infinite access to infinite sources.

go fuck yourself, hans.

at least poland bro got it.

Everything is infiltrated already. No harm done.

Yeah just pick one. It's worse than being a hobo train hopping. They all come back here in the end. I did.

Lol you mean cripplechan? I got banned from Sup Forums because the mods didn't like what I had to say. That's the state of that cesspool. /polk/ and /tech/ are the only good boards there but they're extremely slow.

Wat? Did they ban you for shilling commie propaganda?

still pissed what we did to france a while ago or what ?

Not a leaf, not even French. Lulling @ ur life

They banned me because I proposed deporting the kikes to Israel rather than gassing them because the latter is more expensive and has bad optics. The mods are tards with tunnel vision.

Not english, very much chinese. Lulling @ ur life, mate.

idk about french politics. It's like comparing an american with a british.

Long time user here, and I agree. Lets let these autistic cucks off our site and send them back to the 9gag....

how do I do the blue text and tag OP?

thats what one gets for thinking about the economic side of it and the public relations kek.

No shit
>you-know-where
Circlejerkchan? No thanks.

Explains a lot