Seven Deadly Sins 184

Chapter out on NS.
mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/184/3542/4

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10759784
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumping?

That's an odd Commandment to use on Mel.

Cute!

Estarossa´s smile is truly pure.

How? It's Saturday.

Poor Galan, phisical strenght is the only thing he had and Estarossa seems stronger in that area, I feel bad for him.

That gracious launch pose on the upper left panel.

Speaking of cigars,have they shown any smokeable things yet in the setting?A pipe or anything?

Did he punch him super fast or something?Or the usual "Oh it was stronger than I thought!" hit?

>Mel spent 3000 years with two fucking commandments constantly debuffing him

>no ass talk

Saha?

I'm also confused at this scene. It doesn't seem like an simple after effect, but as if Escanor did something.

So it was different after all.

Still cute.

So.How many chapters do you give to the fight?

So Meliodas was under the effect of Zeldris debuff because he tried to run away and then got Esstarosa´s when he used revenge counter.

Mel is so strong that was able to move and fight against the comandments under the effect of Piety´s debuff.

TL when?

Dunno,Piety looks like brainwashing to me.

Jobber

Jobbers everywhere

I suppose that Piety made Mel less able to move around and summon strenght, but this makes me wonder until what extent is Mel able of fight the comandments effects, for example if he were to lie in Galan´s presence, what would happen?

> that would explain why I felt pain just now
> as expected of my own attacks

Fucking Escanor.

Escanor really gives off easy going expressions now, even if you removed the mustache.

Did he change in those 10 years? Even if you considered the differences with Edinburgh being a retcon, the recent beach chapters still show him with a way fiercer expressions.

Ban's design is better with long hair like that, he should grow it back out.

>Mel counters magic
>Esta counters strength
>Zel counters spirit
the ultimate weapon in shounen manga

I said in the spoiler thread that Zeldris Full Counter was against Spirit. Close enough.

At max 2.

that's zel's commandment, he's still have a magic power

Those two pages didn't mention Zeldris' full counter though?

Yeah, I know, I was just talking shit. But if his Commandment works like that, I bet hiss Full Counter is against the third type of power level

So 6 commandments are in the castle? Gloxinia and Dolor are probably here too. I expect to see them next chapter and shit their pants when seeing Escanor again.

That commandment is broken as fuck. It's not even about just PL, the two brothers are pretty much invincible against most opponents, you can't gangbang them.

You can quite see they got the jokers from their father compared to other commandments like Garan's and mera's that are mostly just gimmicky.

The later. The upper panel is from Esta's perspective, showing how he suddenly sees double like after a concussion and the speedlines indicate how he's falling. Escanor was just standing there after the sun punch.

This is setting up some Absolute Counter combination move that makes Mel and Estarossa reflect any attack in their path isn't it?

This had to be combined with Estarossa's in order to make Mel submit. His strength of will is terrifying.

Dem parallels...

...confirmed

I had a good laugh at those lines. Suzuki is really having a blast with Escanor.

Growing the fucking beard back, is what he should do.

RIP Escanor.

>Escanor's fist is like the fucking Sun coming down on you

Magnificent.

so
>Physical attack on starrosa
>Starrosa magic "full counter" it
>Meliodas "Full Counter" his "full counter"
stacks

Might be the Demon King's power.

>Then a clone of Meliodas Full Counters it
>Repeat and release
>RIP Britannia.

The first attacks made him bleed, Estarossa is not even bleeding.

unless its noon. Escanor will just keep buffing by the minute

No, it's their own. The Demon King only gives decrees.

You can see them having absolutely wide eyes and the chick even moving back. Fucking Escanor.

No,I mean that the King has Absolute Counter as his ability,since the family seems to have Countering as it's ability.Dad must have the best version,no?

NOW KISS

>hipster hobo beard
No thanks

>Scanor nosebleed
a true miracle

Trashtalking so fierce.

>You crack me up
Estarossa feeling tense. Won't be laughing for long.

So would Escanor be immune to Thou Shall Not Kill?

I'm disappointed the fight between E&E is happening so early.

While I don't really like Escanor, I was always curious to see just how powerful he was and what his limit is - and obviously Estarossa is the right character to push him to the extreme.

Am I supposed to care about King vs Glox, Jobianne vs Joblor after these two hype mosters fighting?
Or anyone else for that matter? (except emotionless prime demon evil Meliodas of course.)

so far. that commandment or his effect seems to be a bluff as Meliodas died in his presence and Starrosa seems to be ok.

and by the current talk it seem the Commandments are automatic and can trigger even on its own user.

You will once King curbstomps his opponent. Like he did every single time he won.

also all commandments soo far have been just 1 word, right??

Truth
Faith
Piety
Love

which goes on contrast to

Lust
Envy
Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Greed
Gluttony

powerlevels

NEW RELEASE DAY WHAT FUCK IS THIS PERMANENT DAY?

what chapter is this?

It's a special chapter released on this month's Magazine SPECIAL.
Full raws are out on Yonkou's Tumblr.

beach chapter that just came out. tl soon probably.

So how will Estarossa vs Mel even look like?
Since they can counter strongest abilities of each other it should be a really weird battle.

when will merlin fight?
surely she has some offensive spells in her arsenal?
can she be cured already?

Which chapter had the former TC again with Mel as the head?

Estarossa would have to fight physically, while Mel has to fall back on his magic. It's all over if Estarossa Full Counters though, since Mel will just Full Counter that Counter.

It'd be amazing, then, to know how Mel managed to reduce him to fragments of dark energy with only Dolor and Gloxinia to help him, and who he probably have to fight in the end as well since they had to be converted somewhere along the way.

thanks

>the entire battle is just them full countering one attack back and forth as it changes its attribute from physical to magical depending on who full countered it last
>by the end of a battle it's enough to destroy the entire planet
>meanwhile something happens and goddess clan breaks free
>both Mel and Estarossa direct their full counter into some poor angel who happened to be in a wrong place in a wrong time

And don't forget their Revenge Counters.

I'm trying to work on some kind of chart for the TC now, if someone has suggestions what data I should add, pls tell me. I'm thinking about the basic stats for now and significant details, like Mel killing two of 'em 3000 years ago and stuff.

maybe paralyzed but not ossified?

Sounds neat, would read.

Escanor is not yet using his magic power, likely because he thought that Estarossa had Meliodas' power.

Now that he knows that, he will use magic power blows.

Forgot most important part of Derrierie.
Shes a semen demon

Love these pages

>Counter Vanish the Revenge Counters

strawpoll.me/10759784

lets vote

You're terrible at making design.

>filename

kek

Escanor is almost twice Estarossa's size at that point.

Now that you mention Counter Vanish, how many times did Meliodas use it? I can only remember the first time against the old man in the tournament.

I tried to keep it as simple as possible, what should I change?

Must be his estranged lover

>how many times did Meliodas use it?
Only once.

It's not about being simple, it's just the design of the image is awful. Blue colors doesn't works, it makes the text hardly read-able, and the way the icons are placed just doesn't works at all.