youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/DqTWj0t).
i.imgur.com/fhXyAqh.jpg
imgur.com/a/qSUiZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's going to be my birthday this coming Wednesday so I'd like to request something with Tharja and my SI, could be anything like hugging or just leaning her head on my shoulder, anything cute is fine. It'd also be really great if you could include our daughterus in any way like a family photo or something.

imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

I know that's kind of a hefty request so just anything cute with Tharja would be perfect too.

I would like to request Mai Natsume running in her gym uniform with her breasts bouncing, like in:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1613706
Gym uniform reference: i.imgur.com/VAjlhYU.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (shown in the second image in second row of the reference). E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request wearing a diving suit and maybe swimming underwater or about to dive in the sea!

Though, if you want to do something else that's fine too, as long as it not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

Hello once again WWD!

Requesting Astolfo walking into a pole because he was too busy looking at a phone.

Or Astolfo smiling and blushing while being handed a bouquet of flowers!

Please and thankyou!

Kindly requesting Colette dressed up as Erina from Rabi-Ribi.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2268488
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or whatever else ridiculously cute.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun surfing:

u.pomf.is/vzksgw.jpg
u.pomf.is/ysziwm.png

Or maybe Ai at the beach wearing the Margarita swimsuit from DOA, swimsuit refs:
u.pomf.is/snotny.jpg
u.pomf.is/ptqctg.jpg

Why not both? Ai surfing while wearing the Margarita swimsuit would be really cool if you're up for a challenge

Pokemon Go just came recently, so I think it would be cute to see Ai and my SI out looking for pokemon dressed in the Pokemon Go trainer outfits:
u.pomf.is/akmehn.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Cute morning, WWD!

Requesting my Mint and I POV cuddling/hugging each other, with her looking up at me (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Aigis dressed as one of the sailor scouts maybe Sailor Moon imgur.com/a/ZWhFY
As an Abyssal from Kancolle imgur.com/a/pSuab
Her wearing a gym uniform with bloomers bending over or stretching maybe sort like imgur.com/p1gvZ9j
Sitting in the velvet room chair maybe in a velvet room attendants outfit imgur.com/wKlun5M
Or Her applying makeup or trying on normal girl clothes, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.
Any cute SI stuff would fine too imgur.com/qudvyTU

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Cyan:
-sitting in a bathhouse, wrapped in a towel with someone pouring a bucket of warm or cold water on her
-if she were a different kind of kemonomimi. Bunny, sheep, dog, dragon, fox, etc. Ask if you want to do a unusual one
-in a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup being drizzled on
-sitting/laying down in weird places/ways like a cat would (i.imgur.com/98djJy9.jpg)
-in the Kirin set from monster hunter, playing a Zinogre guitar. With lightning channeling around her (i.imgur.com/fYv2HI2.jpg)
-wearing only an apron, maybe baking
-trying to hide her butt with her tail like she did in the short (i.imgur.com/79TD0N7.jpg)

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Or her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
I would also love anything cute. I wouldn't mind if you made her a catgirl either.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt and maybe black gloves would be very much appreciated), optionally riding in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

To commemorate EVO taking place this weekend, I'd like to request Kagura dressed as Kunimitsu from Tekken, please! Either her original outfit or her new one is fine. Also have Kagura holding the mask in her hand or something, so that her face is visible!

Tekken 2 outfit: i.imgur.com/ZCDJCRS.jpg
Tekken Tag 2 outfit: i.imgur.com/ku59y3y.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests :pastebin.com/4gUDdbax

In a mecha musume/HDD set/Armour inspired by any of these pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb There are also some suits not mentioned that would also be fine. If you're interested but want a sort of pose or scene, please ask.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
- Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one)
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- In her swimsuit by the pool as it's summer?
- With her hair in a braid (or two braids)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting any of the following of Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her in bed with me.

- My SI having an anxiety attack, and she comforts me and asks me, "Hey chief, everything okay?"

- Wearing an aviator jacket and sunglasses.

- Wearing a bikini enjoying a popsicle.

Also a joint request with Touko Aozaki → sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Smoking references: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Requesting Hisui in a naked hoodie.
Additional refs:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3245263
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1283263
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2984279
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2136123
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2440136

Anchor post for the drawfag.

Requesting my Kobori.

Tsubasa's VA just released her 34th single on July 13, so I would like to request Tsubasa wearing any of her outfits used in the said single as celebration : (3D inside) imgur.com/a/YDSXT

Anything else beautiful would be appreciated.
I hope everyone will have a nice weekend.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Requesting Yukari getting dressed for a date with user.
Lewdness can vary from trying on shirts to adjusting lingerie. It's up to you.

Requesting my love Tharja

-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Having a cute moment with Baby Norie (Orange hair), Morgan and SI
-A costume alt to be Cyberpunk Styled
-Reading a tall stack of tomes
-Just Greeting the viewer/My Self Insert at home with "Would you like Dinner and me, Bath and me, or just me?"
-And Fortune telling someones waifu

imgur.com/YFIoCR4

How have you been WWD? I am requesting Deedlit wearing something like ( i.imgur.com/4fLVaUM.jpg ) on a sunset date or something suggestive in the bedroom
Alternatively:
-Dressed as Vira ( imgur.com/GhQmBoX ) from Granblue Fantasy, testing out her(Vira's) sword Or looking at me lovingly
-Wearing a large sweater, preferably imgur.com/a/gezVz , and clutching a large Snow Leopard plushie; maybe sleeping
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Anchor post
Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine eating a dessert with strawberries imgur.com/a/YmTBG
Alternatively, him reading or having fallen asleep on a terrace of a landing castle from Aldnoah imgur.com/a/LPOpV

You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing of him smiling would make me very happy. Hope you have a comfy weekend!

Requesting Sakuya competing at EVO. Playing fighting games and the like. That or cosplaying May from Guilty Gear. i.imgur.com/fNhYMj9.jpg

Fighting game character cosplay is always neat.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks if you consider.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her taking shelter on a hot, sunny day with maybe a little hint of sweat glistening on her skin. Additionally, also wearing any alternate summer clothing of your choice.

If that idea doesn't interest you, anything else would also be fine.

I'm not sure quite how to word this request, but here goes.
Requesting husbando Law keeping me company or holding my hand while I'm making an important phone call, or perhaps handing me a cellphone and trying to motivate me to do it?

Alternatively, requesting him in comfy summer clothes.
Any outfits you can come up with or have in mind would be great, but if you need some inspiration, here's an imgur I put together of outfits I thought were cute (sorry for 3d, I had trouble knowing where to find outfits, I'm not really good with fashion.)
imgur.com/a/k52P3
Him wearing sunglasses on top of his head with these outfits could be cute too.

Like always: bonus points if he's wearing a wedding ring

Oh shit you done fucked up

Requesting Hibiki wearing one of her live outfits.
imgur.com/a/evWoJ

Baka!

Posting for Kurisu user

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Reposting for Lillybro

Requesting Lilly Satou; a cute, summery pic would be lovely (sundress in a garden or field, swimsuit at the beach, etc.) but anything is appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.
Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Nagisa, anything cheerful or encouraging would be cool beans. Thank you.

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing Kamui

Requesting my love Yuu sitting cozily in a kotatsu while playing on a 3DS, or wearing any variant of the Lagombi armor [ref: imgur.com/a/NapF6]. Anything else cute, cozy, and/or MonHun related is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

- Cuddling with user
- Wearing one of these outfits
imgur.com/a/GQUeW
imgur.com/a/CPMYK

Requesting my dear Touko wearing a yukata and hanging a wish paper on a bamboo tree. Or maybe her enjoying the Tanabata festival, buying various treats from food stalls or trying out the carnival attractions available there.

Another idea I have, is her at a train station waiting for a train to arrive. It's optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's wearing her coat and a suitcase is lying on the floor near her.

If you're interested in drawing a joint request, her sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi from FLCL →. Something along the lines of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Anything else cute or cool is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting San From Princess Mononoke in the outfit shown, minus the mask and pointy ears. Just her and not with Moro, and full color please!

Id like to requeat FeMC as a tiny girl surrounded by normal sized objects.
Or really anything cute that showcases how perfectly best she is.

Requesting Aichi holding the viewer's hand and telling him to be more careful because I'm dumb.

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see her catching a scoop of ice cream that fell off a cone in her mouth.

Lewd mode: Doing something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57445079 but with her stocking.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a qipao eating a meatbun.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Fuuka dressed as a Pokemon Go trainer or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD, hope you all had a great week.
Considering Jolyne and LoL's Miss Fortune share the same voice actor in the japanese client, I'd love to see Jolyne wearing MF's Mafia outfit while busting out of prison or robbing a bank, hat and guns optional. As an extra, I would also love to see her driving or at least leaning on a V8 Ford, aka the car Bonnie and Clyde drove.
Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/xtF8E Bonus 3D model lolking.net/models?champion=21&skin=6
B&C's Death Car reference: i.imgur.com/SUI85Ib.jpg

As an alternate idea, Jolyne suplexing user like this imgur.com/a/67ar6

And of course, I'm still up for an outfit swap with Cosmos.

Have a nice day and thank you in advance for considering my request

Requesting RJ please!

>best
It seems you used the wrong reference, that's not yukari.

>Yukari
>not Mitsuru
>not even Fuuka
Please.

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Or giving a lap pillow to crying user.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

For a cutelewd request, her at the beach wearing a bikini, her body having tanlines from another day at the beach where she wore another swimsuit, basically a Mio version of what happened to Azunyan.
So she would have to be slightly brown/tanned on the picture
Refs for those who didn't watched the show, or don't remember : imgur.com/a/9y7P5

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. The relevant bikini reference picture can be found in the bottom right corner of the reference sheet. (Its resolution is depressingly low, but it's all I have at the moment.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: a.pomf.cat/yetpea.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting loli Nio dressed in any of Shinobu’s outfits: imgur.com/a/J0Gyn
Thank you to anyone who may be interested

Nice bunny.

Hi wwd! Requesting my beloved Ayano sleeping with a book placed on her lap or just enjoying a nice and warm cup of coffee. Alternatively, her playing vidya would be nice too. Anything cute/comfy is welcome and widely appreciated! Thanks in advance for considering it and have a great weekend, everyone.

Requesting Urabe wearing generic office type clothing about to smite a pile of paperwork with her scissors.
Clothing ref: imgur.com/a/rCUnI

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

In honor of the release of Monster Hunter Generations, I'd like to ask for her dressed in an outfit similar to Nerscylla's appearance (my.mixtape.moe/gumsln.jpg). An outfit like a hood with purple spikes or red attachments similar to the jaw would be radical! Yes, I'm aware Nerscylla doesn't appear in the MHG.

Also, since Yellow Pig Day is on Sunday (coincidentally my birthday, where I was born in the year of the pig), a picture of her just holding a yellow pig would warm my heart greatly.

Thank you for considering her!

I'm tense and agitated

Requesting my Yuuna peacefully napping in the sunshine.
Pleinairanon and I would like to request a drawing of them together with
Yuuna in Subarus: i.imgur.com/zHrjxFA.jpg
and Pleinair in Teanas: imgur.com/a/TUGOt
outfits from Nanoha, so if you wanted to draw them together we'd both be overjoyed. But anything cute or cool of Yuuna would make me happy.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. The relevant bikini reference picture can be found in the bottom right corner of the reference sheet. (Its resolution is depressingly low, but it's all I have at the moment.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Hi tense and agitated, I'm dad

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to experiment and play around with any ideas you may have.

If you would like some suggestions, I'd love to see her:
-Wearing a summer outfit.
-Holding or hugging a yes/no pillow, her legs wrapped around it.
-Resting on a floating isle high up in the clouds, possibly overlooking a vast landscape.
-Hugging a plush toy version of her guardian, Aurore (files.catbox.moe/en95rl.png) while she sleeps
-As a dragongirl, with a long scaled tail coming from under her dress, her hands and feet fur replaced with scales.
-Wearing a version of the 'nyangerie' cat lingerie with a horned head cutout instead of a cat (files.catbox.moe/pc0ijm.jpg).
-Sitting in/on/against/looking through a large picture frame like those found in the financial district (files.catbox.moe/8ngtc4.jpg).

Thank you for reading, please have a nice weekend.

Cheeky.

Morning WWD

Requesting my Peerless Waifu, Artoria
Popping out of the end of a Water Slide with her arms raised and having a expression of pure Joy! She can be wearing a blue and white striped bikini.

Have a wonderful Saturday and thank you.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone doing alright this week.
Requesting my dear Ivis wishing the viewer a good night or telling them to join her in bed because of how late it is. Possibly wearing an oversized button dress shirt or a transparent nightgown. Though, anything cute is always welcomed.

Thank you to whoever does this request; it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

RIP general, we hardly knew ye.

Requesting Natsuru wearing a gothic lolita dress while pouting. Much appreciated if you pick the request. Enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Yukari!

Stargazing/cityskyline under the moonlight, holding a hot drink. Maybe on a Stuart M5A1 Light tank.

or just in suspender shorts, or a qipao!

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

I'm so glad it's over.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Baka~

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Mornin, requesting Shinji.
If possible, him and user doing SCIENCE-y things, hunting for Pokemon, or him dressed as either Adelier (top) or Mitsutada would be fantastic, but anything cool or handsome of him would be appreciated as well.
user ref: imgur.com/a/DKTMj
Thanks for any consideration and take it easy.

Requesting Sina cuddling/petting or just being comfy with a shiny Furfrou (black), please
I hatched one a few months ago, but I guess I never requested anything with it
mon ref: i.imgur.com/MvDWumT.jpg

Although anything you feel like doing would be much appreciated too, so don't worry. And have a nice weekend!

Good morning everyone, requesting my dear sweet Gwendolyn please. Anything would be fine as long as it isn't lewd. If you want something specific to draw, her eating a nice full meal is always great.

Humbly asking for a pic of my waifu Mei Mer playing fighting games or dressed as a fighting game character in celebration of EVO

Requesting Sawyer doing a "Yandere Trance" face, or something similar

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1335496
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2635765
Vaguely like these.

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

>tfw waifu will never use her feet to play with your balls

Ask her.

Lots of quality deliveries in one day. I'm impressed.

>waifu will never lift your dick with 1 foot while massaging your balls with the top of her other foot

never lose hope

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting please!
Perhaps paired together with Yuuna () dressed as Subaru, and my Pleinair dressed as Teana (both from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha) would be nice. [Spoiler]Maybe doing something cool together too.[/spoiler]
Alternatively, just relaxing underneath a shaded area eating an ice cream or popsicle would be nice as well.
These are only just suggestions though, so feel free to do something else if it's preferred.

Additional Ref:
Teana - imgur.com/a/TUGOt
Subaru - i.imgur.com/zHrjxFA.jpg

Thank you very much.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, I'd like to see her in different artist's style like Shindol, Raita, Takeuchi or Splashbrush's.

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

>hate feet
>fetishize every part of waifu
>including feet
I'm not a degenerate, I promise.
I'm a Yukari fetishist which happens to include her feet.

Just because someone here gets irrationally triggered from it doesn't mean it's degeneracy.

>waifu will never play with your balls with her dick

I know how you feel bro

No one cares about your reverse shitposting.

Requesting Watashi dressed like Malon/Cremia from Legend of Zelda. Alternatively, her wearing a sweater and tights/pantyhose (imgur.com/DqTWj0t). Anything else cute or sexy would be nice as well.

Stop trying to derail the thread, please.

Good morning Sup Forums!

To celebrate the release of Monster Hunter Generations, I'd like to request Hinagiku wearing Nargacuga armor, since that's the older monster I'm most looking forward to fighting that wasn't in 4U. Any of your other favourite sets would probably be fine too.

And since God Eater Resurrection came out recently too, my waifu wearing Alisa's outfit from the game would also be awesome! Her normal bust size or a bit bigger for the sake of the clothes is cool

Alternately Hinagiku in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping beside each other.

Requesting Lumina dressed as a newscaster and presenting the news on TV. Bonus points if the top story is the end of the world.

i.imgur.com/fhXyAqh.jpg

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her eating some Taiyaki
Here's some reference images:
imgur.com/a/qSUiZ

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Anyone interested in a foot collage?
I can draw a few, probably around 15

I'm interested.
Depends though, are you legit?