How is it possible that this didn't have a yuri end? Just how?

How is it possible that this didn't have a yuri end? Just how?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/139031679/#139034865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the characters are straight, obviously.

Watch Amanchu instead.
They are all yuris.

Because it was good.

Anyone who thought Aria was going to be yuri is retarded.

I didn't see any indication of either girl being gay you're just autistic user and don't know how to differentiate.

I will just repost from last thread:

There was NEVER any yuri in the Aria manga. The author outright showed that Akari is guaranteed to end with Akatsuki. All the yuri was caused by the director who blatantly got rid of almost all AkarixAkatsuki scenes and started shipping Akari with Alicia

>First time Akari met Akatsuki was ignored
>Akatsuki guiding Akari (and gang) to the floating island was ignored
>The fortune telling chapter that revealed that Akatsuki is fated to marry Akari was ignored
>Marriage of the Sea chapter which featured Akatsuki giving a ring to Akari was ignored

And what did the director replaced it with?
Arietta, which featured lots of handholding, cuddling, and Akari confessing that Alicia is the person that is dearest to her

In fact, the AliciaxAkari fanbase has gotten so large that fans theorized that the reason why Alicia got that forced ending was because the author does not like how people ignore Akatsuki's entire existence. Which is understandable when you wasted months just to come up with those chapters.

(Unfortunately for her, the AliciaxAkari continued to exist in the Drama CDs)

And now that Satou is going to be the director again, expect him to force his yuri on the manga and take away all heteroshit

Not a yurifag but good points, I never noticed this. Which thread was this from?

im a yurifag, this is interesting.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/139031679/#139034865

But they clearly are gay in amanchu manga.

AkarixAkatsuki
so that's official?

>Director got rid of Akatsuki
Based!

You're bananas.

>sexualizing the Arias

Fuck me, this is really summer.

This desu, they are OBVIOUSLY a pairing in the manga

>Akari is guaranteed to end with Akatsuki

Fuck this. He's shit.

How is he shit?

Having never read the manga but only watched each of the seasons, by the end of the third I didn't have any doubt that Akari ending up with Akatsuki was inevitable.

Seconded.

This. I'm a yurifag and I was shipping Akari and Akatsuki.

>retards still don't like the idea of AkatsukixAkari

Why? It's fucking adorable.

I'm glad that Alicia got married. I don't see why anyone would be pissed at the ending of Aria. It ended fantastically.

So you are saying that director improved the series?

Here's the lore every time this comes up. Alicia and Athena were a couple in secret because the Gondola Association didn't want their Undine to be married or seen as unobtainable (This is a pure world so yeah no NTR bs)

Anyways, Alicia and Athena retires at the same time, around when they were ready to settle down. Aria Co. has Akari to take over, Alicia has another job as a Gondola Associate and Athena's voice lets her do anything.

They then live happily ever after.

>Alicia and Athena were a couple in secret because the Gondola Association didn't want their Undine to be married or seen as unobtainable

What kind of delusional retards come up with this shit. the amount of mental gymnastics /u/ does, I swear to god.

But Alice married Grandma.
I thought we already went over this?

So Aria is one of the few cases where the anime is better than the manga.

Nah, bro.
Caith SithxAkari has more chemistry than that jerk face.
I doubt that that nigger even knows her name, let alone her importance to Aqua itself

Nah, I watched it first and can honestly say that the manga is better after reading it nearly 2 years later.

No it's not you pleb shit.

>but muh soundtrack

is it all over now? ;_;

The manga overwhelms the S1 and 2
But Origination is better than the manga and Arietta is one of the best highlights in the series.
Alicia's teenage years is just so touching. i can't imagine it getting topped by any manga adaptation

Haven't seen the Avvenire yet though

>leaves out some of the best chapters for no reason
>turns President Aria into an obnoxious screentime-stealing pokemon
>doesn't have the god tier double-page spreads
>better

post more cute moments between them

It felt bad that he wasn't the one to get married to Alicia, mainly because her bf was never mentioned in the show before so it came as a suprise.

But AkarixAkatsuki really is a cute couple

I ship them,there have a spin off or something?

This was cute, Aria just moved up a few spots in my backlog

>Akatsuki is fated to meet the person he will fall in love with
>Akari had bad luck

The horoscope said black tea is her lucky charm

Sources on that info?

>people still thinking AkariXAkatsuki exists

Reminder that Akari don't give no shit about Akatsuki and her only love is Aqua and Neo Venezia. And if she loved a person it would be Cait Sith. That's right Akari is potentially into bestality.

There is no homosexual romance in Aria whatsoever. Anyone who says otherwise is absolutely delusional.

Al is still the luckiest motherfucker in this series

That cat owns an entire fucking planet and drives a galactic train
You have to be insane to think that it's a bad thing to fall in love with such a divinity

Athena and Alice are the best girls in the series and Al isn't dating any of them so no.

too bad that Athena is cursed and already killed 2 seiyuus, she is still the best fairy

>if she loved a person
>person
>Cait Sith
No, fuck off furfag

>never even show the guy she marries

What's the point?

And half of the plot of this episode was Alicia reasoning that she left Akari because the pain of being away from her was the proof of her feelings for Akari.

>.png

kys yourself

This shit was written by a woman, you shouldn't expect logic from it.

Jesus, she's so hot in this art style.

Because Aria is actually good and not yet another mass-produced sludge product of cute girls with cookie-cutter personalities doing boring shit and tricking it's target audience into thinking it's good by adding a shitload of cheap yuribait to guarantee a lowest common denominator of viewership. Aria actually has a very unique and beautifully presented setting, lovable characters with interesting and dynamic relationships, a peacefully surreal atmosphere that lends volumes to the experience, and many other nuances completely lost on the generic hacks that write manga about a bunch of annoying schoolgirls holding hands and stuttering at eachother every single chapter then have the balls to try and put it in the same category as Aria. Funny to me how some of the greatest SoL anime ever made have little to no homo themes in them whatsoever, yet the irony is lost completely on 90% of moefags who try to ship the girls together anyways.

I didn't read this

Because Aria is a good series that can establish a viewer base on it's good merits alone without needing to lower itself to pandering for /u/shits like yourself.

>yfw she wasn't actually disgusted, she was aroused and didn't want anyone to find out
Also for some reason he looks like Josuke to me in that top panel.

It makes sense into the setting, maybe if you weren't retarded you would have noticed.

Gondoliers are jobs for women, in that world it's pretty much the only job women are looked up for having, men work in everywhere else.

Alicia's fiance was likely from a male dominated part of the town, a workplace where women usually aren't seen, so droping by wouldn't be easy, the reason dudes like Akatsuki and Al even appears is because their job directly involves the gondoliers.

k

>greatest SoL anime ever made have little to no homo themes
Yet K-On, Lucky Star, and Azumanga Daioh all have yuri fanservice or at least one lesbian character.

Would fug.

Wow, an Aria thread (started with Y/u/ri faggotry but still), it has been a long time since I saw one.

I remember when the series was pretty much worshipped around here.

Didn't we have a Sup Forums banner for Aria? Did it disappear in the sea of all these new ones or am I just unlucky that it never pops up in my page?

>read the first couple volumes of Aria way back when I was just a kid
>remember being pissed that Akatsuki had a crush on Alicia because I thought that meant he was gonna end up with her when I wanted him to be with Akari
>I was being just a young idiot, apparently Akatsuki/Akari is canon anyways
That went better than expected. I should really start reading this series again.

Alicia left because she got offered a position higher up by the committee that allows her to have influence on some aspects she didn't agree with. This job is a lot more time-consuming so hanging out with friends starts being difficult, so she starts realizing she misses the peaceful days she had with Akari.
Did you even fucking watch the episode, filthy /u/shitter?

Yuri end never happens. No really, name a show with more than one season that's gotten a yuri end. You can't.

>Didn't we have a Sup Forums banner for Aria?

We had two, even. That was before the rest of 4chin got mad about Sup Forums monopolizing all the banners, though.

>people still demanding to see Alicia's fiance
As a /u/fag, such trivial concerns mattered me not
Such a shame only a select few can enjoy this serenity with the world

Legend of Korra.

Utena.

>people still demanding to see Alicia's fiance
As a /u/fag, such trivial concerns mattered me not
Such a shame only a select few can enjoy this serenity with the world.

>Alicia left because she got offered a position higher up by the committee that allows her to have influence on some aspects she didn't agree with.
Eh, what? It's not just that, Alicia was offered a higher overseer position because Married Gondoliers cannot happen, it was either getting kicked upstairs for daring to be a Non-Maiden anymore or just stop working altogether.

At least that's how it was in the Manga, dunno if the Anime explaied Married Women couldn't be Gondoliers.

Based on this thread I think I'll pick up the manga. I've been avoiding this because I thought that it's just another CGDCT with yuri subtext but this thread has managed to convinced me.

fuzakenna korra

Both girls got a taste of dick before though.

Nanoha
Utena
Shrine Maidens Mecha
Madoka
Love Live
Girlfriend BETA
KanColle
Legend of Korra

>K-on
Take the goggles off.
>Lucky Star
Aged like milk.
>AD
Yotsuba was better.

Even the Anime isn't all that Yuri fueled, it's /u/ and their usual delusions, girls cannot be just really good friends in their eyes.

And dick lost spectacularly