Daily reminder that pagans and atheists aren't and cannot by definition by right wing

Daily reminder that pagans and atheists aren't and cannot by definition by right wing.
They are as much if not bigger enemies than any other lefties.
DEUS VULT

>what matters is conventional political terms and Hebrew gods
>not blood and a third position
Whatever pickles your pistachios, anti-white.

>my skin is all i have

shouldnt you turn the other cheek and love us as your brothers as heebus taught?

Dont you have dicks to suck faggot?

i dont think i would enjoy such an activity, what about you and kissing immigrant feet?

>fuck white people
Christcuck and/or shitskin confirmed.

i too can play this game

lets see the name of the (((author)))

>if jew cathes me on drinking semen it means i didn't drank semen

I'll bite.

Why can't an atheist be right wing? Pretty sure an atheist can be whatever they want

Right wing is Christianity, leftism is anti-Christianity. Pretty fucking obvious.

Please, give us more details on the time you caught a god you don't believe exists drinking semen. What kind of semen-drinking event do Jew-worshipers frequent? Who else was there? Was this your normal suck a baby's dick Jewish situation, or something more esoteric?

Does it really matter if one believes in God or not to share mostly right leaning ideals?

it's from on a book named The Construction of Homosexuality written by a gay Jew David Greenberg. he surely had no hidden agenda, of course, but anyway, he based it on a reference to this article, "Runes, Mandrakes and Gallows", written by Jeannine Talley. she grossly misunderstands the Old Norse language in pic related and assumes that "frævask" ~ "frævaz(k)" means "semen" and that these lines therefore mean "I took cum" and not approx. "I began to grow fertile".
it is absolutely laughable.

Dead God on a stick. Lol. Forget your ancestors goy.

"Fuck europe, protect Israel"

t. christcucks

>Dead Kike on a stick
>Love thy neighbors
>Only the poor go to heaven
>Burn the smart
>Don't bathe

The only barely useful Christians were Catholic which was basically Paganism anyway

>heebus

kek

>atheists
Agree. Everything else you said is horseshit

Christianigger, worshipping a kike, you absolute faggot

But...a Jew wrote it. That makes it true. Just ask OP; it's what his entire worldview is based on.

Agreed, praise allah brother. We support you.

What did Francis mean by this?

Never forget, our common enemies unite us

OP is a faggot of the highest order and obviously feels differently.

(((Francis)))

This

whats better christcuck? A black christian or a white pagan?

Who would your lord Yahweh prefer?

[spoiler]His answer is the black Christian.[/spoiler] But of course, he's a larping faggot Christcuck who ran the fuck off as soon as he realized he was fucked. Typical.