Black Death back in Europe soon

theguardian.com/global-development/2017/oct/02/plague-claims-20-lives-in-madagascar-amid-warnings-over-rapid-rise-in-cases

Probably will arrive in France first, then move around the continent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_migration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure Israel gets it

we're fucked.

the plague started in madagascar. they know what they're doing

>it started in fucking Madagas-

I'm so fucking frightened I don't even have an image for this

only scrubs start there

Confirmed plague guise

Why's Madagascar bad?

This is a great new exposer

Anyone who doesn't get it needs to leave

wew lad

>Probably will arrive in France first, then move around the continent
More likely Canada.

>Black Death back in Europe

The black death is fucking worthless you dumb cunts. It's defeated by penicillin.

What nobody's talking about and that will actually kill us is multidrug resistant tuberculosis. Or MDR TB. And then XDR TB.

>airborne
>lethal
>uncurable
>but you live for a long time thus giving you ample time to infect others (this is what ebola fucked up)

Congratulations it's the airborne global pandemic waiting to happen. How was it created? By giving third world countries our medicines. Patients with TB would be given drugs to combat it, and then not take it. These half-finished cures gave TB resistance to drugs. So they gave them the better drugs. Same thing. Now they're giving a combination package of all the best drugs we have to kill the very resistant strains.
Guess what happened? Oh that's right the dumb fucks couldn't be relied on to finish a treatment so now TB is resistant to everything we fucking had. That gave us XDR TB.

At no point did we stop due to the risks because, muh poor africans.
At no point did we enforce treatment protocols because, muh rights.

Bonus round: being immunocompromised is like gasoline on a fire, and HIV is the most common enabler of the spread of this disease. Where you find out of control TB is also where you find out of control HIV. For the same goddamn reason, especially when HIV is so treatable today.

FUN FACT: Thanks to global migration patterns this is now headed to the west, and we have no screening of TB. We don't even screen migrants routinely. We don't vaccinate against it anymore, because it was virtually eradicated in the west.

Enjoy, fuckheads.

This planet is just a hell for another planet. We all live in hell, and (((they))) are kings of this hell.

it would have happened by now if this was real.

because they usually shut down their ports when someone gets a fever in algeria

>it would have happened by now if this was real.

That's from the CDC website. Google it for yourself you stupid cunt.

Then learn about disease propagation curves. There's a real slow buildup of cases before it takes off.

But modern Europeans are the descendants of the survivors of the plague. We have a decent amount of natural resistance.
It's the (((New Europeans))) who should worry.

I know Aus screens for TB, well they did a decade ago, it's probably racist to screen for deadly infectious disease now.

Yes, but that doesn't change just how fucked we are as of now.

Good. I hope you all fucking die.

mycobacterium are slow to grow, it usually takes 6 months - 1 year from the contact with an infected patient to contracting the disease.
Besides, while it's airborne, you don't catch it immediately, but if you're close to someone with it for over an hour it's likely you'll get a primo-infection (doesn't mean you'll develop the disease though), ie if your neighbor on a plane has it, you're fucked.
As for XDR, it's very real, we have a whole unit in paris, in Pitié Salpétrière, dedicated to these patients. Basically it's just a quarantine unit because there's not much we can do.

>Black Death back in Europe soon
Already arrived a while ago over here

We'll get spared again.

Genetic recombination

No country was more protected

what the fuck is wrong with that map, it shows Bucharest in the Carpathian Mountains senpai

Should spread quite easily with all the filthy invaders about.

I don't know man.

It's from jewpedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_migration

Madagascar has had several plague outbreaks - I remember the first time I learned about that in 4th grade, I'm 30 now ...

>what are antibiotics

good digits, kek approves

black death can only benefit europe the way things are now

It's one way to deal with the migrant problem. Europeans largely immune.

Easily curable and preventable these days, niggers can't into medicine.

SOme country will likely close EVERYTHING son, just need to find which.

It's good as long as it wipes out the niggers

So what? With modern medicine its a non-issue

>It was reportedly first introduced to Europe at the trading city of Caffa in the Crimea in 1347. After a protracted siege, during which the Mongol army under Jani Beg was suffering the disease, they catapulted the infected corpses over the city walls to infect the inhabitants.[citation needed] The Genoese traders fled, bringing the plague by ship into Sicily and the south of Europe, whence it spread.[3]

The eternal Italian strikes again, aided by his most-beloved Mongol sidekick

This would be a blessing by God.

Most white Europeans are quite resistant to the plague, thanks to medieval exposure.. The niggers and shitskins on the other hand, are dead meat.

That gives me some ideas.

if it starts in Madagascar, it spreads to the rest of the world.

Here'sthatmoneywedon'treallyoweyoubuthaveitanywayEuropebyenow DRAWBRIDGE UPUPUP

Poland can't into plague

a meme from the game Pandemic. The region of Madagascar is hard to infect because it often close down its ports and airports early in the game, and it has no land borders with other regions

dude yeah what the fuck I see the black death maps and they say poland is unaffected but I found no reasons for it, if you could post some stuff explaining it I would love a sauce

Here ya' go:

>Nonetheless, it is true that Poland did survive the Black Death relatively unscathed. In addition to Poland's relatively sparse population, a key factor is that King Casimir the Great wisely quarantined the Polish borders. By holding the plague off at the borders, the disease's impact on Poland was softened.

>The quarantine's effectiveness was further enhanced by Poland's relative isolation. While heavily hit regions such as the Mediterranean coast were densely interlinked with trade, the same was generally not true of Poland. When the Black Death arrived, this isolation helped insulate the Poles from the plague.

tl;dr the king quarantined the whole area; trade wasn't that developed in Poland at that time (with other countries); the population that lived in Poland during those times was largely based in rural areas, not urban (where the plague hit the most).