Why the fuck is this illegal in Australia im a fucking grown adult i should be allowed to have what i want

Why the fuck is this illegal in Australia im a fucking grown adult i should be allowed to have what i want

because there will soon come refugees to your country too, and you are not allowed to guard yourself from them

How grown can you be if you need muh gun toys?

>grown adult
>Aussie
Pick one.

M8 im grown

Fuck, it hurts when i consider how true this is

Sorry

Because we live in a country full of dumb scared cucks?

because its a big bad M E A N gun

>grown adult
>Burger
We might be a bunch of babies running around but fuck me if you're the adult here.

A country loses its balls when most of the population grows up in cities.

P O R T A R T H U R
O
R
T

A
R
T
H
U
R

Because the CIA niggers already false flagged us harder than they're currently false flagging America.

Also we never had a revolution so we're still very much under the outstretched arm of the Royal Crown of England.

Because it's illegal in Canada, and Australia's freedoms are a subset of Canada's freedoms.

You live in an asylum, not a country. Your government has taken guardianship of you, and can't have you hurting yourself or other patients.

You don’t have enough citizens who believe in individual responsibility and the right to self defense. Nothing wrong with bolt actions though.

I think you're talking about England here, mate. They can't even own butter knives and shit.

I WANT FUCKING MACHINE GUNS TO BE LEGALIZED NOW!

how grown can you be if you need a nanny state to shield you from everything even mildly unpleasant?

you're probably some betamale chinkstralian or a streetshitter, you're the last person who should have a gun
only people who should have guns in the western world are those that can prove their citizenship with bloodrights

You can't own guns in Australia? you can here

Because it looks mean and thats justification enough for your government apparently

None of you are adults. You all need supervision from the Royal Family.

It will happen to you soon enough. Unless, that is, at least one person takes a strategic fall to fix it. The problems will only worsen with time, and your choice of weapons will shrink away to little more than a box of dull toothpicks.

Im a 20 year old white male

You faggots probly dont even get 1000$ sushi comps either

You got just as gun-cucked at just the same time as the Aussies. Port Arthur was even a big influence on your law changes. You have no right to mock anyone.

20 year old white men don't post 20iq threads
you're 150% guaranteed a non-white mongrel who wants to go on a shooting spree because he gets NO pussy
can't you just let yourself get eaten by sharks or something?

Except you can't even have toys shaped like guns, fuckhead.

nah youre right about the no pussy part but i am very white and i love guns

>have union flag on your flag
>guns are banned
wew

We can own guns, just anything that even hints 'semi-auto' is restricted for most people. Still cucked though

I honestly wouldn't trust half my fellow countrymen with such a weapon.

>anything that even hints 'semi-auto' is restricted

Australia, only 125 years behind the current year. Just wait until you guys get to jazz music.

cuck

this is why i need a gun

And it's the reason you can't have one.

excuse me i want to sit on the roof firing the thing at oncoming traffic. what's even wrong about that? fucking nothing at all obviously

you're a grown adult so you cry like a baby because you can't have your toy for insecure and mentally underdeveloped macho-men?

Forgive my ignorance here, but am I correct in saying that a number of rifles in the US were banned just because they were black? Or they were heavily restricted purely on their colour?

I can cry about it if i want, or is that banned too?

Speak to Dylan Garwood or Adam Barletta, they'll sort you out mate

>Why the fuck is this illegal in Australia im a fucking grown adult i should be allowed to have what i want
Because you don't need it for anything practical and it makes it harder for nut jobs to get them

you're a grown adult so you cry like a baby at the possibility of anything even remotely hinting at personal responsibility not being banned like the insecure and mentally stunted faggot you are?