He's right you know? we need to repeal it. We need to repeal it NOW

He's right you know? we need to repeal it. We need to repeal it NOW.

Oh, sweetie, you don't have the votes, and you never will.

The great thing about the second ammendment is that when you try to repeal it you die.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Good luuuck brah, anyone with a milling machine can build most of a machine, work in a factor that makes soap and the byproduct can be low low corrosive grad munition propellant.

Good luck chump.

This is on the New York Times

The agenda is so blatantly obvious.

>Thank God I was born a Jew because otherwise I’d be a raging anti-Semite… [be]cause I tear my hair out all the time at my fellow Jews. But rare is it in history that we’ve been blessed to live in a country where we can say anything we want and actually get away with it. And it is a scandal, it seems to me, if we fail to live up to the promise of our American citizenship to do all we can to assure the survival of the Jewish state and the Jewish people.

my right to pursuit of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is granted by god.

Owning a gun (or multiple guns) is a large part of my pursuit of happiness. so FUCK OFF, hands off MY GUNS CUNT!

You're a retard. All you need to make a gun are 2 metal rods and a nail. You want to ban those to? If you think people will just willingly give up their firearms because a bunch of coastal hippie fags told them to, then you're out of your mind. Best of luck with that, I'm totally sure people will peacefully comply and turn them over.

How bout repeal 1000$ fuckin sushi comps?

>literally less than 2 seconds of research

((((Stephens))))

>
I've never understood the left's fascination with intermixing peaceful, white, communities with niggers that commit nearly all crime.

It's our strength as a country!

you weren't able to do it when you were in power in all branches of the government
you won't be able to do it now that you lost them all

>Oh, sweetie,
I bet you are a ugly trap

If we start repealing part of the Constitution, what makes you think we will stop with just that one part?

Rights can be added, sure, but once you start removing them... Slippery slippery slope

SHALL

There are 35000 deaths per year from car accidents but no fucking celebrities crying on television about it?????

Sure but repel the first and 5th first.

be

Women's rights? one could hope

SPBP

Wasn't this the really "extreme" conservative liberals chimped out about when NYT hired him?

Honestly, if it came down to repealing the 2nd and the 19th I would say do it mate. Gun laws as a state issue is fine.

check his wiki, hes an oven dodger. what a surprise :)

Don't ever even say that again
It's not a "slippery slope"
That's saying "it's ok but what if it leads to bad things"
It's a god given right and anyone who wants to take it away should be killed

Isn't it the 14th that is fucking things up more?

no.

Yeah right after we get 2/3 of both houses and 38 state legislatures to agree

>Stephens was born in New York City, the son of Xenia and Charles J. Stephens, a former vice president of General Products, a chemical company in Mexico. His parents were both secular Jews. His paternal grandfather had changed the family surname from Ehrlich to Stephens (after poet James Stephens).

>(((Ehrlich)))

>Gringos banning guna
>Gringos have an extended gun culture
>Gringos did the same shit in 1920s and shit got stupidly real

You fuckers are gonna blow it and you know it.

repeal numbers
repeal physics
repeal logistics
repeal human nature
repeal taxation

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope
now is when it is most important

Why every fucking time every libcuck writing about (((problematic))) themes is a fucking kike? What's wrong with you, 'Merica?

>standing around larping as tacticool faggot, armed, covered in tough stickers with tacticool gloves in the middle of a western country while people just want to go about their daily lives in peace thinking you're a hard cunt cuz muh freedomz

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

The real problem is that Democrats don't think this. Rather than go through the amendment process stipulated in the Constitution, Democrats choose to circumvent our founding document through the courts and executive overreach. They'd prefer to subvert our sacred institutions piecemeal until none of them mean anything and we're all slaves to the whims of "expert governance." That's been the progressive deal since Wilson.

This is true at the national level and locally here in WA (Bellevue checking in), where the recently resigned mayor of Seattle said outright that his city's municipal income tax was meant to lead to a State Supreme Court case where our slightly-left-of-Lenin bench would make income taxes legal Statewide (it's Constitutionally forbidden in Washington, be it at State, County, or Municipal level).

>he can't buy a steyr aug
cry moar

Sucks youre no longer in a western country mohammod

NOT

Makes me glad to know there's is a system where agglomerated improdutive degeneracy over 2 cities don't decide the future of an entire country.
>inb4 UMA

suck the shit out of my gun owning ass you saged fucking stinky holed smegma filled fucking whore cunt.

Don't forget to sage

Every time

>we need to repeal it. We need to repeal it NOW.
You can't and you never will. Gun ownership and support for 2a is growing in America. You know it too and that's why you're trying to nully the 2a through legislation. In the end you'll have to try to take them from us. Most gun owners put of a front but we both most wouldn't actually fight. But there's 100 million of us. If even 1% fight back you'll have the biggest guerrilla insurgency ever assembled fighting all across America.

But it wont be 1% of us. It'll be more like 12%-15% actively fighting and 25% of not just gun owners but 25% of America actively working with us. That's 12-15 MILLION FIGHTERS and 80 MILLION American citizens.

Molon labe, motherfucker!

>urban core

kek. The "urban core" voted for Hillary. We already have you surrounded and confined in super high density areas. You should try to take our guns so we get it over with and kill all of you.

>cops are racist fascists
>I believe everyone should surrender their guns to the cops and solely rely on them for protection

Can any lefty on here untangle this knot for me?

how about this:

All the people who want to appeal the 2nd amendment, has to personally enforce it. No cops or government involvement. These people want to grab guns, why not let them do it themselves?

Be Comped

Do you want a war that conservatives would win and pass new legislation to make sure your side never does something so foolish ever again? Cause thats how you do that.

You need people with guns to take guns away from people. They want the government to have all the guns but then they are the ones saying police can't be trusted not to slaughter blacks in the street. Although, if they slaughter all the blacks would we really need guns?

They can't, the best they can do is try and dazzle you with some sophist bullshit

Republicans are so cucked they might just go along with the dems.

Oh look it's another ban the guns article that doesn't try to debate anything just make anti gun peeps feel right.

The only amandement murrica needs to repeal is the 19th

Sadly that’s true. Even some of the shows on Fox News is proposing for at least some form(s) of gun control... and Shepherd Smith, I want to scoop his eyes out with a spoon.

I refuse to follow laws. After all if they don't apply to niggers why should they apply to me. I just don't care about anyone's FAKE patriotic garbage. Cuckservatives too pussy to break any communistic laws; democraps glad. I mean Americans somehow, someway honestly believe EVERYTHING their TV and jewtube videos tell them to believe. They even believe that their jew ran (s)elections are somehow real. A country of lib and cuck cowards makes easy pickings thankfully. Stay gullible AmeriCucks

city people also shoot themselves the most. I wouldn't trust them with guns

With the general direction that the country is going, I don't see that happening. After the control that liberals have had on the US for so long, they've become the power that they always talked about fighting against. And now it's slipping through their fingers more and more each election.

I'm entirely sure the destruction of the American Republic will be attributed in thousands of years to 'city people', as the Bronze Age was to 'sea people'

They probably would barely have the votes if it was only 30yr old plus registered Democrats taking that vote. The 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere. The best they can do is misunderstand English on purpose.

Can we just meme that repealing the 2nd amendment is racist because it would destroy black culture?

Lincoln said it. The downfall of America will be city people.

True but throw in the 13th as well for fun.

Liberals have an unusual propensity for character projection and misunderstanding of psychology. It's not an unhealthy cultivation, but an AVERSION of guns and other "phallic" symbols that typify a neurosis.

They're fucked up in the head. Why else would they support over regulations, multiculturalism, gender dysphoria, pedophiles, etc?

exactly. 2A only gets stronger.

Urban core is made up of mostly minorities, fucking leaf

In recent elections, Dems usually have the Black votes and varying portions of the Hispanic vote

Luckily for the rest of us, the Electoral College doesn't give a fuck

This shit still? Have you people learned nothing?

Not possible. Liberals love guns.

Damn. You democrats are fucking stupid. Weren't your kind suppose to move to Canada when Trump won?

You don't belong on Sup Forums, OP.

Yes, the 14th is a cancer on this country, but only because a court misinterpreted it.

And the more people that get over the whole "guns are scary death machines" phobia, the less support there will be for other kinds of restrictions by politicians in the future.

In the past I've held my nose and voted for certain candidates because they were the right party, even if they weren't the best fit for my own political positions. But since then I've changed, and am a fan of a quote from Milton Friedman.

>I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or it they try, they will shortly be out of office.

Ahem, "Shall not be infringed"

Come and take them from me, I want you to.

>Referring to the urbanized areas as smart....
>Is that a common implication that urbanized retards ironically assume?

>And the more people that get over the whole "guns are scary death machines" phobia
I would like to give a big hearty thanks to the video game industry for making firearms more appealing and cool over the past 2 decades.

Try and repeal the 2A and we'll repeal your temporary privilege of living.

and city people will be their own doom. and they will not even understand it before it is waaay to late.

Your digits tell me you already know.

>i live in a safe, racially homogeneous, gated community with quick police response time
>why do people outside my neighborhood thing they need guns?

>Gun control
>Repealing the 2nd amendment

If the population it's not armed effectively, what is going to deter the government from taking our other rights? If they take away the means of fight then the government will be almost unstoppable

If we are going for gun control, who is going to hoard the almost 300 million weapons that exists in the USA? The government doesn't have the logistics or the personal to take away that amount of weapons from both the citizens and the criminals

It's not the ability to defend yourself and the possibility to find ways to allow your safety a human right? While the police may help, their response reaction it's too slow (when seconds matter, the police is minutes away). Therefore, it's a human right to be able to get access to the best tools of self defense available.

In the same way that nobody can stop you or devoid you from your rights to buy healthcare, food, products and search for access and services. Neither with guns that can happen; stopping you from getting a tool of self defense it's a violation to your human rights because they stop your means to achieve the rights of security and defense.

Gun control only affects law abiding citizens, criminals will not follow the law and will keep getting their weapon supply from the black market and other illegal sources while the citizens lost their means to defend themselves, giving an edge to the criminals in violent crime and other illegal acts

You don't bring fists to a knife fight, and you don't bring knifes to a gun fight. Guns are weapons that level the field in a combat situation. old, sick or incapacitated people are more able to fight back with a gun against criminals. Taking away their rights to have a gun is taking away a live.

Cont.

Also

Mass shooting, or at least the mainstream ones, usually happens in gun free zones like schools and hotels, if a gun enters a gun free zone, that doesn't makes you think about their efficacy in deterring armed crimes?

A lot of gun deaths are from gang shootings using illegal weapons from the black market, the majority of statistics regarding guns in America, like deaths, mass shootings, etc. Comes from the crime of inner cities from criminals and also from suicide. Law abiding citizens rarely use a weapon legally bought to commit a crime.

The government should fear the people, not the contrary. If the population can't make the government afraid of it's decisions regarding the rights of the citizens, then the government could ignore those pleas because there aren't consequences.

The media doesn't care. Both sides stoke the fire knowing no one will ever be able to successfully take our guns. If they tried, either no one would give them up, or they would get shot trying.

This is just trying to scare us into buying more guns, lining the pockets of the shareholders. Which is also why good mental health screenings and improved background checks haven't been passed by congress.

It's to:
1) sell more guns by ensuring the mentally unstable can get guns without improving background checks.
2) leave the possiblity open for another shooting - allowing the cycle of scare tactics through tragedy to continue.

BASED ameribros

lul underage retard, or regular retard? "improving background checks" you mean providing backdoor ways for them to deny you your 2A right? Oh dear it shows you were once diagnosed as depressed (after your wife was murdered by a nigger) well golly gee you can't have firearms any more. What? No, you can't appeal this decision.

Background checks literally do nothing. They're a security blanket for the hopelessly dumb to feel safer and for politicians to win the votes of said morons so they can act as if they're doing something. This poster would fall into the former category.

We need the second amendment so that people like you can blow their ducking brains out and save us all the trouble. Please go kill yourself with a gun and I will gladly push for gun control. Please kill yourself. Kill yourself

>We need to repeal it NOW.

Can we wait until tomorrow?

It's not my fault you're being used fuck face.

I got my shit in my gun safe. I still buy ammo periodically. Not falling for this again though. You shouldn't either.

And if I am retarded and I was still able to buy my rifle and AR, doesn't that mean background checks need to be improved? Retarded and mentally ill people shouldn't have access to guns.

You're purposely jumping through hoops, just absorbing what the media tells you, to convince yourself of your own bias. Because you're afraid. Because the media told you to be.

And if you weren't afraid, god fucking forbid you and otherpeople band together to pass legislature that preserves gun rights for avid gun enthusiasts who own for defense and recreation - whilst also preventing the mentally unstable from getting guns.

Niggers and Mexicans you mean?

You're so dumb you didn't even understand the basic message of my post. I'm not anti-gun you mouth breathing idiot. I'm saying your idea is stupid because it could be abused to legally deny people their second amendment rights in a politically motivated way.

I'm not scared and no one is using me, god damn are you stupid. Get some basic reading comprehension skills, champ. You reek of Faceberg-normalfag "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" retardation. Try absorbing information rather than broadcasting your stupidity for a change.

This.
Muh guns. Frig off.
No step on snek.

kek this is good, but who needs sushi when there's Taco Bell right down the street?

Be safe, take a break!

Don't drink, and arrive alive!

Speed kills.

>tfw it reads "weiße people" to me

The vast majority would because they live comfortable lives. They won’t die for their hobby.

Nah I understand. I just disagree.

You can't handle that and have to resort to 12 year old personal attack tactics to try to get your message across, then that's on you bud.

Maintaining gun rights starts with reasonable advocacy. Not autistic meme speak. If you already are a gun owner, I'm just saying you shouldn't just go out and buy 6 more right now because you're afraid of the government taking them away. You should go out and buy a gun because maybe you fucking want a new gun.

And I'm not even saying there aren't people in our government and otherwise who want to take our guns - because those people definitely exist. They are brainwashed on a scale much more than we are discussing now. We need people like you to balance those people out.

My point is that if congress ever tried to have government workers knocking on our doors and asking for guns, people would either not give them the guns, or the government workers would get shot for trying. It would be political suicide for any one congress to concretely support gun seizure. Still it could happen, you're right, but I'm just saying the media hypes this extra hard to scare people into raising the stock price for gun makers by literally buying into the fear.

You're the one memeing for "improved background checks" lol. The fact you can suggest others are brainwashed when every one of your "opinions" is prepackaged talking-head drivel shows a hilarious lack of introspection on your part. It also shows you're unable to intuit the logical conclusion of a series based on limited data.

Let me clue you in, chief. "Common sense gun control" what it really means: "The most restrictive gun control measures which do not get me killed, charged with treason, or hurt my chances of re-election."

"Improved background checks" what it really means: "Blanky now 1000% more effective at preventing monster attacks. Also your rights to the most effective way for an individual to actually protect himself or his loved ones from an non-imaginary bad actor can now be revoked without a trial by the whims of a faceless bureaucrat for politically motivated or even no reason at all"

This is doubly true now that social media postings and the like are being used as part of background checks. Listening to establishment approved (they're approved for a reason) "mainstream" cuckservatives and regurgitating their moronic opinions isn't exactly the height of enlightenment.

I swear to God i would perma ban every single fucking retard that gives the canadian troll points. I fucking hate this "community".

Pew Research tells us that roughly one in three Americans owns a firearm. Assuming that only 0.1% decide to resist this measure, that's an insurgency of 100,000. To compare at it's peak the number of ISIS fighters in Iraq in Syria was roughly 20,000–31,500

That would be 4 or 5 ISIS-es running around if only one in 1000 refused