Black Pigeon Goes Full 1488

New BPS video questioning the break up of the US so that niggers can get their own state and stop destroying everything else.

For sure, he is /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=859XM4wGmh8&t=6s

>doesnt expose israel
>full 1488
where have i heard that before?

You can't give a black man his own American state because they will end up in a civil war, wanting to come back North. Then the cycle starts anew. The ONLY solution is removal from the continent.

Fool.
You don't realize that the Jews played the game well.

Either the Neo-Bolsheviks Jews win or the Israeli nationalist Jews win.
Right now we need Israel to be able to denounce the Jewish diaspora when they scream ''NAZI'' at any politician or movement that cares about their own nation.

Only kikes and roasties toss around these insults.
Get thee hence croatnigger

Good. Segregation is the only realistic short-term way to deal with the nigger problem.

Yeah I'm sure he wasn't influenced by his comment section being Sup Forums, like Molymeme and Lauren Southern ;)

Call me whenever someone making money on this thing says something blatantly controversial not obfuscated in double-speak and we'll see.

when you shill your channel here can you at least make the post less cringey

Good. Europe is breaking up, time for America as well.

why give attention to this normie faggot ?

I'm starting to convince Sup Forums is more right by the days. I used to have no problems with blacks whatsoever. But I didn't realize how inherently self-interested they are and have absolutely zero respect for white people as a whole. (((They))) just gave them the power to roam free and get away with everything, and we're not doing anything to reform black culture whatsoever. So maybe they really are better off back in Africa. Also, any white person who partakes in black issues is a person with a very small soul. Nothing else more.

>black pigeon
>pigeon = sky rats
>black = nigger
>nigger sky rats
What does it mean

Leftists are the problem, not blacks.

Blacks still don't want to live in peace amongst their white brothers as we've seen the past few weeks. Why should we give them a pass? They belong in Africa if they want to be treated like royalty in a black country.

mind = blown

Both Lauren and BPS allude to the JQ.

I want normies to leave.

Its amazing how liberals cant (or perhaps in some cases just refuse to) see the correlation between race and shittiness. They apparently want to make the country safer and lower the murder rate to be in line with Europe, then their solution for that is to blame guns rather than niggers, even though all evidence points to the latter being a far bigger factor in their problem.

White America even with all its guns would actually has a pretty damn low crime/murder rate. Black America on the other hand is a third world country. Therefore common sense would dictate that white America wouldnt want to mix with black (or spic) America. Its quite simple, yet liberals play dumb or just are dumb.

It's a hell of a dream to wake up from.

me too buddy
me too

I think it would be funny to send our niggers to liberia and to bring some liberians here. Let them see the other side of the coin and then maybe they will appreciate things.

Also fuck BPS. LEt him give up a chunk of the Island he has invaded. The south will never go to the blacks. Give them one of those shit desert states.

>Should blacks have a homeland separate from the whites...?
Yeah? Africa. Go there and make it cool if you're so awesome.