Everyone who sends DNA samples to get analyzed is fucking retarded

Here is why. Check out this bitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe

So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google (their motto is "Dont be evil", so that cant be bad right?) and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.

Not only do you pay to get your DNA stored in a databank by google, but also help (((them))) researching bioweapons to kill people based on their ethnicity aka non-jews.
And just so because you want to proof how white you are...
You basically pay for their real life version of Plague Inc.
GG. Stupidity has successfully eliminated all gentile life on earth. Well played

Other urls found in this thread:

burgeriaivilniuje.lt/burgerines/keule-ruke/
youtube.com/watch?v=araeHtN_3Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also you are giving your genes to the industrial farma so they can obtain multibillion benefits from a database that they obtained practically free, like google.

Imagine an AI applied to this.

ITT: REASONS WHY YOU DON'T JUMP IN ON Sup Forums-APPROVED SURVEYS AND OTHER FANFARE.

Share ideas, learn things, but don't help assholes collect data.

if shes caught doing such a thing she will go to jail for atleast 50 years

Imagine them thinking you commit too much wrongthink and thus put your dna sample at a murderscene to frame you and get you out of the way.

Pretty much this

ITT: crazy people

they do not store unless you specifically ask for it, if you do ask them to store it, they can down the line hypothetically sell your info and perhaps do a real gene sequence. As of now they have fairly limited sequence machines and the results they yield are basically the same as having tarot reading done.

This is the 21st century. Everything is stored. Everything is saved. Everything is archived. Nothing disappears.

Paying money to sell your lineage out forever. Pretty pathetic.

If you think not participating in these projects will slow them down in any meaningful way you are delusional, they'll get the data through other means (see the collaboration between google and the British NHS for example).

You are powerless to stop it. You can either-

1. Participate, give your data willingly and receive some occasionally informative data about your own genome in return

2. Don't participate, they eventually have your data anyway and you get fuck all for it

3. Hide innawoods and completely abstain from any medical environment forever.

It's up to you.

Very good goys, I will let you split one whole shekel for these posts

>he trusts a company with google connections about anything at all

You know understand why all the race pride stuff here is a psyop

LISTEN TO YOUR OP.

My sister did this. I wanted to give her 2 black eyes. It's a honeypot for white american normies with no cultural identity. Since my sister did this how fucked am I?

Yes goy we threw your sample away

doesnt mean you have to support it still. let them work for it and dont present it all on a silver plate.
but obiously option 3 would be best.

Getting caught is for the goyim

Donated blood already, they took 4 sample vials to test for disease etc, most likely 1 went missing for a .gov database. Might as well get some info about my background.

Sequencing millions of DNA samples from people all around the globe is a perfect way to find beneficial mutations that can be used extend the lives of the kikes who rule over you.
Also they'll patent your DNA so you can't benefit from it yourself. Want to sell your super valuable DNA for a profit? Too bad, some Jew already owns it, and you even paid them to sequence it for you.

agreed except on the last part, instead hiding in da woods, we need to start attacking back in the effective manner. Where it hurts them the most as a start. Taking their influence away. Then getting rid of them for good

>Since my sister did this how fucked am I?
well, as i see it their plan is not to fuck up individuals but entire races and thus just need a high variety of samples to be able to determine the differences with a virus or bacteria then targets to target that ethnicity. you sister doing so got them a step further to target your kind of people. beyond that not much. the framing through the sample i mentioned in i guess would need your sample specificly (unless they are good enough already to create artificial samples that match the brother of someone which im not sure how it would work.

Regardless of which particular polish kike is behind this, it takes a complete retard to send your fucking DNA to google out of your own volition.

This. And If you need to take a DNA test to make sure youre not jew then you're definetly a JEW.

>being this new

There's literally no difference between how the company is making money and how google, facebook and microsoft is making money, yet I don't see you imbeciles make threads about them, or that doesn't stop you from using their services.
Though it's quite funny how your world would be shattered when you realized that you're not white.

>thinking we are using facebook
fuck off newfag. the difference is those websites actually provide a service and you can easily filter what they know about you by not entering any data or interests of you that you dont want them to know. also just because you give them some data doesnt mean you have to proceed to give them ALL of your information.

also implying i even think im white

Bernadette will gas all kikes .

>heritage and potential health risk is not a service
Okay whatever you say weirdo.
They do have all your shit and whatever little counter measure you might think you have don't mean nothing.

you might as well get checked up by a real doctor without any connections to google.
and again, giving your DNA to some jews and pay them before just to be able to say "IM FUCKING WHITE" is utterly retarded

>Wojcicki

that doesn't sound very jew to me

There's other websites that aren't 23andme, can I use them?

>She is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian Jewish descent,[5] and Stanley Wojcicki, a Polish American physics professor at Stanford University
mother is a jew, so is she

everytime

you know i actually fucking believe this

I never fell for the genetic tests

Jew bro, what are you afraid of?

Not making threads about Google and Facebook?
You've been under a rock mate. Sup Forums is home to numerous memes mocking the BigBrother status of these mega corporations, not to mention of course that they are run by kikes.
The only difference is that, unfortunately, boycotting Google can actually be a real inconvenience, especially if you've grown to depend on their products over the years (I first got a Gmail account in 2003)

>you realized that you're not white.
Joke's on you faggot. My mother's family has detailed family trees dating back centuries. My father's own research took him back to the 16th century. Parish records, mother fucker. I descend from the kings of France. Yes, literal KANG here.

They sell the DNA data, i know this because my company pays them millions foraccess to their database.

They will copyright your DNA and use it in CRISPR tech.

I thought the idea behind making people give their DNA is to use it in
>adding them to a list
>in the future use it to add them to an online databank so they can be monitored 24/7 and can't switch identity
>cloning experiments
>magic rituals(directed against the owner of the DNA)
>DNA test research samples(if they try new bio-scientific ventures)

I doubt it's that bad. I mean they can prove in percentage if you're white or not so I guess it outweighs the risks, right?

Ayo hol up

So this is actually bad because...? Sjws in power?

Be real for a second. You know how much humanity as a whole can benefit from such data and abundance of samples to study?
Fucking hell...

What company do you work for? Or at least what are they doing?

Do you really think they would need DNA testing services to gather your DNA? I would be easier to just collect the DNA from blood drives or hair salons.

>tfw Google, Apple and Facebook have been collecting your data through face unlock, face recognition, fingerprint scanners, Snapchat filter biometrics, voiceprints, and DNA from 23andMe
>they are not only developing ways to spread effective biological weapons among goyim population, but they can also present absolutely damning evidence that you had commited a crime, by having your DNA, fingerprints, even copy your facial expression and movements from snaps you took, and put you in CCTV footage

Just fucking take me out of this timeline pls, just kill me

Her sister was also married to brin for a while. guess what else? all russian jews

It's okay goy! Those are just the new features! For you know, convenience.

We just need to centralize this and we have a true distopia.

That's retarded as fuck.

>google, facebook and microsoft is making money
Big Data is still sort of new. Right now, those cooperations have gathered information on our whereabouts, our medical conditions, our internet behovair and much more.

How much info do you really want them to have about you? Or, at least get compensated for the info you are giving them to sell.

This shit always reminded me of the classic film Running Man. Jesse Ventura is being a pussy about going up against Arnold Schwarzennegger's character so the network executives use computers to superimpose his face on the bodies of footage of other people who are killed. They even used edited footage to set him up and put him into the game show.

Procter and gamble, we are using neural net super computers with AI to analyze the dna of people to look for paterns that we can ectract, and developing methods to target products.

Im not directly working on the team, only lightly involved, but basically we want to find markers for bad skin, then target those individuals that carry the markers for marketing.

>tfw 6% Ashkenazi-Levant ancestry

This. I can't believe people willingly donate them their DNA and fucking pay for it lol. It's so obvious what they are doing with it....

why

>giving a bunch of kikes your gene sequence for the future, viral purge

First there is no association to who the hair belongs to going around vacuuming up hair. Majority of people dont even give blood. Having people volunteer the information while singing some eula type agreement that gives them rights to your DNA is much better idea.

like i just want to add, this is pretty fucking scary, guys I believe we are at a point where we can still go back from this, we just need to resist

Americans, I've made jokes about your fucking guns, but please DO NOT GIVE THEM UP

that would be the final nail in the coffin

Seeing how many actually know how its owned by jews and know its fucked up, makes me wonder if it arent all shills making the dna threads and keep bumping then to promote their stuff here.
>inb4 they try to find the racism/wrongthink gene by targeting people on Sup Forums

Am I allowed to keep playing plague inc?

they got my autistic samples in there, hopefully contaminating their research.

Well I haven't read the terms for 23andme but for LivingDna it says that they can't sell your information. Not that I believe that would stop them. My point is, they can't get all the Dna they would need from a thousand different sources. Avoiding these Dna testing services won't stop them.

>not sending your DNA to the Mormons so they can create the perfect white race to explore space
not this time kike.

FUCKING GO TO WAR WITH YOUR GOVERNMENT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

STOP DEFENDING THE (((COPS))) JUST BECAUSE THEY KILL A NIGGER EVERY NOW AND THEN

THE WHOLE WORLD IS LOOKING AT YOU AMERICA, YOU START THE FIRE, THE REST OF US WILL GET COURAGE TO ACT

>hey boy. Remember that time you soit that bubblegum onto the ground? No? Well, we do!

Yes goyim they need your permission before they're allowed to do anything nefarious!

Just a bunch of retarded claims and 0 proof
As usual OP is a faggot

You must be new here.
Everything on the internet is a troll.

>they'll get the data through other means
In the UK they force children to have their fingerprints taken at school

never did that,
I'd be a lab rat

wtf I LOVE being a walking statistic now!

In the US they take 2 vials of blood from every child born.

How new is this?

stop making me paranoid

So if there was some secret organization developing a bio weapon to wipe out the world, they would use random peoples spit

Yeah because access to million of blood test vials or blood people donate would be so much harder to get right? Maybe they like to plot on hard mode

Obtain Jew DNA. Send it in under your name.

Its been going on for decades. I heard (going from memory) that one vial is sent to like Minnesota or something where they collect it all. Minnesota is THE PLACE for big Insurance.

Deus vulty mein nigga! Lets rate down cultural marxist shithole in my country
burgeriaivilniuje.lt/burgerines/keule-ruke/

As for me, I'm a strawberry now.

youtube.com/watch?v=araeHtN_3Lk

Surely this is a no brainer?
I make a conscious effort to prevent anyone collecting my fingerprints or DNA, and so should everyone else. It's just common sense

Makes sense.
I bet the motherfuckers provoke the psoriasis and other skin things with their shampoos just to than sell you a hand/face cream

ruh roh

this would only end with 99% of internet companies blocking all british connections. The loss of brits would be less costly than putting up with all that bullshit