When will he get kicked out?

When will he get kicked out?

military.com/daily-news/2017/10/05/sen-rubio-remove-communist-us-soldier-officer-ranks.html

Very soon

If he doesn't get booted, well...

Getting rank is highly political, with this in his file, he will almost garaunteed not make Captain (cpt is no longer a "gimme" rank after 4 years). If he's planning on a career, he will fail x3 for promotion to O3 and become an E5.

If they revoke his degree and kick him out, he will have to pay back those 4 years of education regardless.

This is seen and evident in football starts with the USAFA, West Point, and USNA, where offensive and defensive lineman can pass PT, but unable to make weight. Some lose their commission and are forced to repay $160,000 in tuition and training

He's fucked either way

got I hope they make him pay every fucking penny and they get rid of the commie teachers at West Point

What even goes through these people's minds? Might have as well written "Hitler did nothing wrong" in there.

Trust me, he will not get very far as an officer. Being an officer is not like being enlisted. Officers are on higher standards. If an enlisted did this, he'd get an LOR and can just laugh it off. Also hard to make rank with an LOR after e6. If an officer did this and made officers look bad, well you guessed right, he's not going anywhere after he makes captain.

I don't think he picked up his commie shit at the academy, but I'm solely basing this from how ROTC was for myself and how military culture is in general.

The mil sciences are indoctrination courses that delves heavy in American history among other aspects like branch specific history, structure, etc. Heavy anti-communist themes, concept correlations between communist society and citizen catastrophe, it's all very much anti communism. Even though this was more of an aims of justification, providing credibility for involving the military against the communist machine.

There's a reason why communist academy grads that become communist American soldiers don't exist, and he will not be the exception to these reasons

kicked out for what? its not like he is a nazi or something

Worse, he is a communist.

the average person doesn't hate commies as much as nazis

>kick out a good person who cares for the fellow human beings
Fascist USA is no joke.

its not even up for debate at this point. he openly broke ucmj laws. hes going down. he may be already going through the motions. theyre under a completely different rule book. civilian laws are not military laws. they dont have to tell anyone shit. see the military is never in a hurry with fucks like this. first, theyll segregate you from your peers. then theyll stick you in a high brass area. meaning, youre constantly around the big bosses and theyre fucking pissed. every day you will clean the urinals and shitters they shit in, they turn you into the black sheep, the shit bag. you are literally a nigger from from the 1600's. youll be on lockdown, it becomes illegal for you to leave the base. then, maybe after a month of embarassment and isolation your world shrinks again as they slap you with an article punishment. further limiting your movement within the base itself. see, you dont just get booted out of the military for something like this, no, you gonna do your punishment first, up until that, youve just been awaiting punishment. the real fun is yet to begin for this faggot. i havent even mentioned that part. they own him, they can take his money and make him mow lawns for free all over that base for 8 hrs a day. this mother fucker just volunteered to become a slave gardener while the entire military laughs at him ahahahahahahaHahahahahahHAHAHAHAHA! THEN HE CAN GET KICKED OUT! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! REAL COMMUNISIM AWAITS THIS ONE.

maybe in US

The average -millennial- that lives in California or New York doesn't hate commies as much as nazis.

Immeasurable anyways, to quantify hate as a metric and have a bunch of fucks rate their hate against nazis and commies on some sort of Likert scale, wouldn't really work.
Too many exogenous variables anyways, leftist schools, lack of education of the above, media bias, generational biases, we are each in our own hive mind and echo chamber with politics and ideology

well we are talking about the US..

Average person is stupid as shit

The average human is a retard.
Your comment proves it.

Lol, why would the military give a shit what 'the averege person' thinks about something like this? And 'most people' dont want openly subversive factions in their military that they support with taxes and rely on for security

I bet you think bradly manning was just trying to do the right thing and cared about human beings too

>thinks he is being smart for defending nazis
go back to dailystormer you fat fuck

kek

Go back to ((reddit)) you nigger.

How the fuck did this guy get past security clearance?

The government is incompetent fuckheads.

why the fuck would a communist even join the fucking army
dont they blame the US's millitary industrial complex on everything
he should be booted out for being a giant fucking retard if anything

how does it feel to be the most hated group in America? all patriot americans hate nazis as much as ISIS. you are the lowest tier scum in USA

fuck no. the military is now full of commie sympathizers that don't even realize it themselves. they have been subtly trained to have this world view for years without even realizing it.

The ultimate thing you have to realize is that the military in it's current form is entirely a Marxist entity.

if he slipped up and said "nigger" or told his superior to "suck a dick faggot" he would be getting his discharge papers or shamed out of the military. Communist sympathies will only get a slap on the wrists if even that.

I know I will get a lot of shit for this post, but it's true. Truth hurts.

I can't even fathom how you can't be discharged for that. It's like calling for a caliphate while swearing to defend your own country. You've already betrayed that oath and called yourself a fifth columnist.

>hurrr duuurr i wanna be a pirate

>hurr im le slick SS officer, am I cool yet mom??

C. Prohibited political activities (Section 4.1.2). A member of the Armed Forces on
active duty shall not:
1. Participate in partisan political fundraising activities, rallies, conventions,
management of campaigns, or debates. The prohibition is broad and does not
depend on whether a member is in uniform or even whether an inference of
official endorsement can be drawn;
2. Use official authority or influence to interfere with an election, affect the
course or outcome of an election, solicit votes for a particular candidate or
issue, or require or solicit political contributions from others;
3. Publish partisan political articles or letters that solicit votes for or against a
partisan political party, candidate, or cause. Letters to the editor may be
allowed as noted above;
4. Participate in any radio, television, or other program or group discussion as an
advocate for or against a partisan political party, candidate, or cause;
5. Serve in official capacity/sponsor a partisan political club;
6. Conduct a political opinion survey or distribute political literature;
7. Speak before a partisan political gathering;
8. Work for a partisan political committee or candidate during a campaign, on
election day or while closing out a campaign;
9. Engage in fundraising activity for any political candidate or cause in Federal
offices, facilities, or on military reservations;
10. March or ride in partisan parades;
11. Participate in organized efforts to provide voters transportation to polling
places if the effort is associated with a partisan political party;

I know its not the most hated by the people who matter.
I don't care what fags like you think. Sooner or later white people will wake up.
So you should just stick to your own shill chamber and keep having your blm protests and fag parades.

just look how delusional your response is. You honestly think that the only people that hate you are leftists and black? lmao

hating nazis is part of the traditional american culture. Everyone from neoconservatives to libertarians to progressives hates nazis in usa. There is no group that likes you at all, you are a fringe of the lowest scum of society. Just try to crawl out of your hole and everyone is just gonna shut you back like the little worms you are

>"just look how Buzzword blah blah blah lmao"
>"you are a fringe of the lowest scum of society"
Please stop projecting and take a hard look at your statements. Also do research. And no ((reddit)) doesn't count as research.

>hating nazis is part of the traditional american culture.

needing a consensus to form your own thoughts. truly untermensch.

>Just try to crawl out of your hole and everyone is just gonna shut you back like the little worms you are

the niggers and spics crime rates are real and if you haven't noticed in the last year many of us are already out of our holes. The Aryan nation is strong in my area.

You need the consensus of liars. We don't. The mud people's crime stats speak for themselves and the horrors they commit against the very people paying their bills daily are awful.

lies can only be told for so long.

you don't understand the sheer amount of "don't offend anyone for their political beliefs unless they are straight cis white male racists" bullshit you have to "learn" in the military.

Communism, Islam, Black power... all that shit will be tolerated and recruits will have to go to weekly classes to learn how not to offend these people.

Do not ever get caught by a superior saying "nigger", "faggot", or "bitch" though or else you are in for some serious re-education.

hating commies is now automatically defending nazis