The bank Teller stole over 100$ off of me, convince me to not murder

The bank Teller stole over 100$ off of me, convince me to not murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't murder

fpbp /thread

fuck off shill

Find out what she drives and slash all her tires. That should even out the equation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology

samefagging attention whore

File a report with the police. Those machines they count the money with? Unless it's fucking third world tier, they keep records.

>convince me not to murder
Can't. Would want to murder that nigger yid myself.

Because you life is worth more than $100

Dont talk like a raging lunatic. Whats the matter with you?

>The bank Teller stole over 100$ off of me
How? If the bank made an error they generally fix it if you go back an talk to them.

how?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

You could at least tell us what the fuck happened you mong.

>giving a fuck about a 100usd
Are you working at Taco Bell or something?

One hitler shall henceforth be a unit of measurement equal to 6.0*106 human deaths.
Standard SI prefixes apply. Thus Harold Shipman's achievements amount to 36 microhitlers.
The true utility of the hitler as an SI unit is it allows useful unit conversions.
For example: the EPA currently values a human life as being worth 6.9 million us dollars (6.9 megadollars). A simple unit conversion thus gives us 1 hitler is equivalent to -41,400,000,000,000 dollars. (-41 teradollars).
It can therefore be quantitatively established whether or not someone is "worse than hitler". When congress failed to pass a stimulus bill in 2008 the market lost 1.2 trillion dollars in 1 day, roughly equivalent to 29 millihitlers. Joseph Stalin is the only human I know of who can be called worse than hitler, as his achievements clocked roughly 5 hitlers.
When your bank nails you with a 35 dollar fine, you can confidently tell the teller that they are currently fucking you over to the tune of 84 picohitlers and ask if they have a very tiny auschwitz behind the counter.

100 DOLLARYDOOS!? Fucking kill everyone in the bank.

You should have been comped!

This. Although 100 dollars is only one tire if it's a decent one.

are you a nigger that can't count? why didn't you count it before you left? I pulled out 15 grand in cash one day "to buy a new car" and I counted it 3 fucking times before I left!!! those counting machine are shit!

you should be comped 1000's in sushi!